msmshrek1 - The Untold Story

DeletedUser

What Noely has said is true. I havent played the arsenal account in a long time.

DeletedUser

Shrek, you need to stop imprudence accusations. Stop being a noob. :p

DeletedUser45372

man oh man, this story just takes so many twists and turns! What's next?

DeletedUser

I don't know why they are no longer here. I didn't have the sit for either of them at the time of them going barb.

I can certainly attest to the fact that the mail between Arsenal208 and Blackbird90 that you posted was between me and you. If danny would like to come here and confirm, he is more than welcome. Danny hasn't played the arsenal208 account in a LONG time. Actually, he hasn't been in the arsenal account since before ~PWC~ disbanded. The arsenal208 account had a new owner since then.

how is it that you could sit it without anyone noticing? probably because you were not sitting it and if you were and it didnt get noticed then obviously your previous statement about it not being used to spy is a lie. as are so many other things.

DeletedUser

Shrek, you need to stop imprudence accusations. Stop being a noob. :p

danny i posted teh mail where i asked if it was you....the reply speaks for itself where it was confirmed it was you! so either your lying or noely is..which on is it? regardless...someones lying!

Hmm... looks like shrek is wrong... AGAIN.

or am i noely? if aresenal gave the account to dannydawg...then how did you end up sitting it? further if you were sitting and responded to my mail then you are both a liar for saying you were danny and an arrogant turd for talking highly of yourself. can't be both noely.

BTW i forgot tho thank shad for starting a thread all about me..it has been my experience that people only attempt this level of dis accrediatation when the person being discredited is right and is on someone elses trail...thanks shad..your the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45372

how is it that you could sit it without anyone noticing? probably because you were not sitting it and if you were and it didnt get noticed then obviously your previous statement about it not being used to spy is a lie. as are so many other things.

Because people didn't check the member page that often. And I wasn't the sitter 24/7. I would get sent the sit for a few hours and it would go back to the owner.

danny i posted teh mail where i asked if it was you....the reply speaks for itself where it was confirmed it was you! so either your lying or noely is..which on is it? regardless...someones lying!

or am i noely? if aresenal gave the account to dannydawg...then how did you end up sitting it? further if you were sitting and responded to my mail then you are both a liar for saying you were danny and an arrogant turd for talking highly of yourself. can't be both noely.

BTW i forgot tho thank shad for starting a thread all about me..it has been my experience that people only attempt this level of dis accrediatation when the person being discredited is right and is on someone elses trail...thanks shad..your the best.

If someone, ingame, asks me if I am MSMShrek, and I say yes... Does that make it true? I replied the way I did in that mail to see what YOUR response was going to be, and you walked RIGHT into it... So for that, I thank you.

Danny gave up the arsenal account very soon after he got the account. I am perfectly content being called an arrogant turd by the likes of you. And if you happen to notice, I didn't talk highly of myself, I stated the truth... again.

You are really reaching now and it just shows everyone that you don't even have a leg to stand on.

DeletedUser

Driver joins INSO... :)
Driver, you can dream, but you will never get there. Trust me.

Shrek, I was not in control of the account at the time of the mail, Noely had the sit. Noely was fooling around pretending to be me.

thank you.

Danny gave up the arsenal account very soon after he got the account. I am perfectly content being called an arrogant turd by the likes of you. And if you happen to notice, I didn't talk highly of myself, I stated the truth... again.

I handed the account to Noely because he was a friend that I could trust. And if I ever decided to come back, he would find an account for me to play on (which he did :D ). What Noely says is true...always

DeletedUser45372

Driver, you can dream, but you will never get there. Trust me.

Shrek, I was not in control of the account at the time of the mail, Noely had the sit. Noely was fooling around pretending to be me.

I handed the account to Noely because he was a friend that I could trust. And if I ever decided to come back, he would find an account for me to play on (which he did :D ). What Noely says is true...always

handed the account SIT. The login information was emailed directly to the new owner and NOT through me (Just want to be clear on this)

DeletedUser

I gave Noely the sit. I later gave the password info to driver, because he was dying to return to W13. Driver can come on the forum and confirm this.

DeletedUser

Danny is lying. You never gave me the arsenal account. You ONLY handed me theMONKEY account cuz you didnt have time to play.
I guess this is a good bye :'(, barbfest in k49 :)

DeletedUser45372

Danny handed me the arsenal sit, he passed the login info to the new owner (whomever that may have been) They kept me in the account most of the time.

Danny took over the millemonkey account when he decided to come back, since it was a friend who had it at the time. He then passed it to Driver.

DeletedUser45372

So if an old INSO member takes over an account in your tribe, who's fault is it? Isn't it your responsibility to do some research on who takes over accounts?

~PWC~ didn't do that and they got players that killed the tribe from within as well as INSO killing it from the outside.

NEB may have a surprise or 2 as well recently... ;)

Does shrek even play anymore?