So School Declares.....

DeletedUser

I give up, theres no sense in your argument :lol:

Family is a good enough reason to leave anything.

DeletedUser94483

again any questions on how this works for me can be asked through skype.

DeletedUser93681

You left sike, dont worry about it, where i go and what I do and who my friends are is none of your business. I am still supportive of the guys in sike and they are doing a great job with the little resources they have. Those guys know where I stand and thats all that matters to me.

Thought you declared on SIKE when you left. Its hard to believe anything you say but then you did run to another acct before seeing the TrueGrave acct through after you said you werent running.

agreed, pointless to argue when I can be pressing attack.

Jen always gets macho on a big acct. Hope this one lasts longer.

And Loki get you own declaration thread going. LOL

@ valtheran88 I too play this game to forget RL problems and heartaches for a little while. Its a nice diversion gl in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

matter of fact none of my noblings have been of players i have had experiences with at all.

/facepalm

You nobling them, means you most likely had to nuke them first in order to clear them, therefore giving you "experiences" with them.

Even the nobling is an "experience".

DeletedUser93681

Thats technical, maybe he meant convos and not just having an experience with red dots?

anyhoo gl to both sides and I wonder why you picked Val? Hermit gets a reprive? Update?

DeletedUser

Thought you declared on SIKE when you left. Its hard to believe anything you say but then you did run to another acct before seeing the TrueGrave acct through after you said you werent running.

Jen always gets macho on a big acct. Hope this one lasts longer.

Funny thing is deb after all your lying your the last person I owe any truth to, like I said before as long as the guys in SIKE and LOKI know where I stand I do not regret the decisions I have made except maybe trusting you to begin with.

There is really nothing more I have to say to you deb, enjoy what you have created.

DeletedUser94483

/facepalm

You nobling them, means you most likely had to nuke them first in order to clear them, therefore giving you "experiences" with them.

Even the nobling is an "experience".

I was referring to animals reference to using the account i am currently on to get vengeance on those that had harassed me or that i didnt like while on my original account.

DeletedUser

I was referring to animals reference to using the account i am currently on to get vengeance on those that had harassed me or that i didnt like while on my original account.

you have failed in every world you have played and there are many. you do not have the newbie excuse anymore you iz a noob. the fact that somebody felt so sorry for you that he has donate his account to you bigger than all your previous accounts together does not make you a good player.

I ridicule those under attack and than suddenly have a death in the family as excuse for loosing or quitting.

Stating that this game is more important than RL is ridiculous.

DeletedUser94483

your tribe does not believe i am that big of a noob with 9k incomming on me as of now.

DeletedUser98015

9K lol is that it... the only reason you have that many incoming is where having a contest to see who sends more at you :p winner gets a cookie :)

DeletedUser

your tribe does not believe i am that big of a noob with 9k incomming on me as of now.

my tribe? i don't have a tribe, i am in a tribe and they are not religious so we do not believe.
we do know that you are a noob, we just don't like the way you play the game.
9k huh? lazy bastards. that should have been 9k a day. perhaps they forgot the fakes :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Keep it clean folks. I don't want to see any more insults in here.

(as always, don't reply to this message)

DeletedUser

hmmm. how do I say anything about valt noob without it being an insult?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser60942

hmmm. how do I say anything about valt noob without it being an insult?:icon_confused:

You should talk about how he is such a wonderful player. He is not a noob at all. He never was a noob and he will never be a noob. He is the best player EVER! Just being able to play the same game with him fills our heads with lovely dreams about flowers and, uh... milk and cookies, magic leprechauns and fanciful unicorns. We all live in a perfect world and nobody is mean and nobody is better than anybody else and lovely love lovingly loves everybody. It's kind of like heaven but don't say that because somebody might take that the wrong way.

also it wouldn't hurt to throw in compliments about our ever caring moderators for taking the time necessary to be sure that we don't accidentally hurt ourselves. It is such a PLEASURE to be able to use our forums in such a preschool level environment. Thinking for yourself is for those losers that don't know that free expression is DANGEROUS.

Here's a super clean nice suggestion. if you can't think of anything nice to say try playing the COUNTING GAME! counting to 1000 is good clean fun. Everybody should do that instead of dwelling upon all the negativity in the world. We could achieve world peace in our lifetime if everybody would just count to 1000 with all their loving friends.

(although, to be safe, it wouldn't hurt to WASH YOUR HANDS after every time you touch the keyboard to type in your love number. you know, just to be safe in case somebody with MEAN THOUGHTS sends BAD GERMS through the internet and infects you with UNCLEANLINESS!)

or maybe a lobotomy.

Double Rainbows FOR EVERYBODY!

DeletedUser

You should talk about how he is such a wonderful player. He is not a noob at all. He never was a noob and he will never be a noob. He is the best player EVER! Just being able to play the same game with him fills our heads with lovely dreams about flowers and, uh... milk and cookies, magic leprechauns and fanciful unicorns. We all live in a perfect world and nobody is mean and nobody is better than anybody else and lovely love lovingly loves everybody. It's kind of like heaven but don't say that because somebody might take that the wrong way.

also it wouldn't hurt to throw in compliments about our ever caring moderators for taking the time necessary to be sure that we don't accidentally hurt ourselves. It is such a PLEASURE to be able to use our forums in such a preschool level environment. Thinking for yourself is for those losers that don't know that free expression is DANGEROUS.

Here's a super clean nice suggestion. if you can't think of anything nice to say try playing the COUNTING GAME! counting to 1000 is good clean fun. Everybody should do that instead of dwelling upon all the negativity in the world. We could achieve world peace in our lifetime if everybody would just count to 1000 with all their loving friends.

(although, to be safe, it wouldn't hurt to WASH YOUR HANDS after every time you touch the keyboard to type in your love number. you know, just to be safe in case somebody with MEAN THOUGHTS sends BAD GERMS through the internet and infects you with UNCLEANLINESS!)

or maybe a lobotomy.

Double Rainbows FOR EVERYBODY!

I am completely insulted I wanted a triple rainbow!!!!

DeletedUser60942

I am completely insulted I wanted a triple rainbow!!!!

you're such a noob. only mods should authorize the use of triple rainbows. us regular people might let the power go to our heads, get an inflated sense of self importance, and start abusing our pretend authority in an overbearing manner to needlessly stick their unwanted noses in matters that don't concern them with their reckless oppressive egotistical agenda of triple rainbows.

DeletedUser

you're such a noob. only mods should authorize the use of triple rainbows. us regular people might let the power go to our heads, get an inflated sense of self importance, and start abusing our pretend authority in an overbearing manner to needlessly stick their unwanted noses in matters that don't concern them with their reckless oppressive egotistical agenda of triple rainbows.

I am n00b that must be why they dont give me triple rainbows, the power would go to my head and probably triple inflate my head and ego, see with just the thought of a double rainbow i instantly wanted triple.....I go back to my n00b corner and try not to dream of such things as big as triple rainbows, such things you teach me mud.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: SchOoL
Side 2:
Tribes: SIKE

Timeframe: 18/04/2011 20:17:00 to 13/06/2011 19:16:40

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 336
Side 2: 37
Difference: 299

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,106,370
Side 2: 334,327
Difference: 2,772,043

chart

DeletedUser

Oh NO, I can feel my head inflating just from the sight of it!! maybe i will gain superpowers?? could I gain such superpowers as the all powerful moderators have?? could it happen?? hope my head doesnt take me up up and away........or on second thought maybe I do, to float around the triple rainbow, yep thats definitely what I want to happen!

ty aradiaa

Oh I forgot how did that deathstar attempt go on Inthe0ry??
Think there was 72 trains incoming long range if I remember right
maybe something like this?

Side 1:
Tribes: SchOoL
Side 2:
Players: InThe0ry

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 4
Difference: 18

chart