1984's Graduation

DeletedUser18970

Nice summing up

For once we almost agree, almost

i wouldnt say 1984 attacked School inactives, although some of the targets were inactive or became inactive because of the attacks. But some of them were and are still active.

We are not best friends with ODA, we just co exist peacefully.

Huh i just google ''Co exist Peacefully''
This was on the search bar ->'' i believe humans and fish can coexist peacefully''

Well...:lol:

DeletedUser

i have always say that School was a big bag of inactive newbies with big accounts

i say that because i like to upset school guys who have noble more than 300 villages from me in the past 9 months

the truth is that they were a bunch of active war machines and a majority of inactive newbies with big accounts

in the past months their recruiting has been (at least) pitiful, forgettable.

They have recruited players that dont understand the basics of the game. They have replaced big accounts with new players that would easily fail on a test i just received to enter a tribe in W57

This is the test:

In order to judge the level of experience of new recruits we have this test.

Please fill this out as best you can :)

Have you played this game before?:
Previous Worlds:
What does it mean to "Snipe a train"?:
Can you snipe a train?:
Whats the largest account you have ever owned:
What do you use to defend against Axe?:
What do you use to defend against Light cavalry?:
What do you use to defend against Scouts?:
Is it good to max out all your buildings?
What does it mean to "Back-Time" an attack?:
Can you back time?:
Do you know what are and how to use militia?:

Please insert Twstats link here to your best account:

i am sure 80% of school players would fail on this

Players like BLOOD MAGI, Lorthoinn, Sir Humble, hikozza and stregradyon have sent me a noble train with 1 minute space between nobles or 1 hour between last nuke and first noble

Some of this players have sent me the great DEF NUKE NOBLE train like this:
Attacker:Sir Humble Origin:Nettleden (674|380) K36
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 40000030003950016320001 Losses: 40000030003950016320001
Defender:Orsio Destination:36 Barbarian village (640|339) K36
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 692530305612470047950000 Losses: 107100472193007410

snipe its probably a beverage for them similar to seven up

That was parto of their ruin, imho

So, lordoinn, you should have learnt to play this game, before learning to post in the forum

i took over 10 villages from you....you have never took one village from me.....not even the ones i got from you.....you tried remeber..........and i sent my trains like that cause i knew you sniped and the way you sniped if i sent a nuke in at the last moment i could i snipe your snipe...i even told school that in skype...the easiest way to get a village off you , is to split your own train with a nukes..... and it always WORKED!!!!!...YOU FORGOT TO TELL PEOPLE THAT PART MATE...you are a good player i even asked you co play my account when i was really desperate not to see my 4 million account end up the way it is now nothing....... everytime i was in a war in school not one enemy talked about my attacking ability they actually was impressed if you time read past wars in forums:)...so before you talk about someone attacking abilty at least take ONE village from that player mate...at least one...... i think the score is 11 to 0....in my favor when i come back in the fall....hope to see again....YOU ARE GOOD...... AND BTW YOU SNIPE NEVER STOPPED MY TRAINS and tyou tried everytime:)...THE ONLY TIME YOU KILLED MY TRAINS I BELIEVE 3:) THE VILLAGE WAS STACKED....that dosent take skill mate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Convenient you've grown a mouth 4 days after barbing out. Come back to him when you've got an account and back the words up :)

DeletedUser

what are you talking about smexy now i have a mouth? i took over ten villages of his months apart....how much time would you need to carry out a attak plan?......it was months i took a villages apart and he tried to snipe everytrain without success never got a recap...i asked him co play my account so i would not have to quit he knew i was quitting the same time my tribe did......so than he gets on forums and say i cant attack.....it seems convenient to me while i was taking his villages all those months he never said a thing....now i quit he says i cant attack:lol:....awesome okey lets see i loose 10 villages to someone and i get on forums and say he cant attacks........okey...

btw my account is barb now:(

DeletedUser

i already quit :lol:mate......i wasnt even playing like i said i told him i was quitting that why the attacks if he stills have the letter i sent him asking to co play tell him to post it......than look at the day he started nobling my villages...problem solved and those are the villages i took from him the only way he could get it back

DeletedUser

But according to Sjaak Zwart, its written in stats thats so it must be true.

BLOOD MAGI, who are you?
What have you done ingame?

DeletedUser

well iattacked people my tribe said attack.......i am not elite just someone who follow order like a good soldier:)...whay=t i done in game nobled his villages:)

DeletedUser

Thats right you follow orders.
You seem to forget Orsio was gangbanged by the whole of School, don't think yourself as special and think you dismantled him of those 10 villages.

DeletedUser

i see he is in your tribe now that where the butt hurt is comming from i was wondering why you was sticking up from.....i dont want to come between a hippa and her calf.....i watch animal show it never ends good for the predator...polus i only attacked in k24 with one nuke andf a train....andf fakes of course....he knew where iwas hitting hed over 30 hours in advance notice

DeletedUser

Why would I be butthurt from actions when that member had nothing to do with me. Make sense please :icon_confused:

I tend to take a dislike to people developing a mouth when they leave a world. Get an account and he'll show you what he can do 1 on 1, not 50 on 1 like before.

DeletedUser

who said i was special did i say i dismantled him no ididnt so what are you talking about? all i said i took those villages with my weaks trains and he tried to snipe with full defense but i used my palli weapons so if some one snipe with a full d ville thay are not overwhelmed like i said months apart....i wanted to talk to orsio not you.....so please feel free to shut up...i didnt even know hwe was in 1984..so why are you talking to me..... sorry my typing sucks

DeletedUser

i thougt you was one of the greatest personalities on forums smexy with oyur pics and now i quite we fight.....you made me sad......as many times i callled my wife to the computer to see your pics in forums...and this is how it ends:(.....today the clown cried

DeletedUser

Now now MAGI, stop crying.
I'm sorry I challenged a post made by someone who has achieved nothing ingame.
I'm sorry I didn't post a random picture to please your eyes MAGI :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

you do realize it is a game....and this does not play a part on my manhood.......what is there to achieve in tw you take villages and you win wars...... you farm thats it......what is this achievement you speak of.....i didnt get nobled out....i had over 400 villages with less than 15 barb nobles...so i think i did pretty good full time job wife and two kids iam very proud of myself///// and a pic would be nice to dry the tears.....well iam off work going home.....happy hunting ex school mates......smexy its been a blast

DeletedUser95452

Well, the stats to back up his words are still here:)

Is there any single moment .. or better say single second ... even less then it ... when you feel inside you ...
You Just Need To Shut Up :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Is there any single moment .. or better say single second ... even less then it ... when you feel inside you ...
You Just Need To Shut Up :icon_rolleyes:

I am not a female, I do not feel inside me. I am he who's name shall not be mentioned or you will be infracted :icon_wink: