Rednecks the worst Duke ever

DeletedUser

Oi you, Sir Stalks A lot, do you have a crush on Red or wut ? :lol:

DeletedUser

Muncius, the only thing you can say to me is to mock my forum name? Fail troll.

And yes, I do have a crush on Red, since he is one of the best.

DeletedUser

Muncius, the only thing you can say to me is to mock my forum name? Fail troll.

And yes, I do have a crush on Red, since he is one of the best.

Actually you are the one who is mocking yourself here :icon_redface:

We are in the same tribe with Red, we sure know better than you that he sux :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Actually you are the one who is mocking yourself here :icon_redface:

We are in the same tribe with Red, we sure know better than you that he sux :icon_wink:

Trust me, you and your "tribe" wouldn't be a tribe without Red. Then tell me, if he sucks so much, why are you still in it?

DeletedUser

Yeah munc, go noble some more baby barbs. At least when I noble a barb it is a full grown one.

DeletedUser

He has started... he has chosen what to do.
Now the war starts!!!

DeletedUser

Yet you argue with me, and us, who back Rednecks up. Think about it. I saw the end of DNY. Not on their side, but against them. Yes, that's why I can speak about it. Rednecks is doing history here - 2 worlds and yet you ungreatful kids in Rednecks tribe, are against him. Like seriously WOW. If I had the chance to play with such a great player as Rednecks is, I would shut the heck up and follow his commands.

You just don't understand. And it's like telling something to deaf, anyone who is backing up Rednecks, don't bother to argue with those who are against him, since they are literally fools. They just don't see the big picture as a whole, but think they are the best. Frankly yes, I consider Rednecks one of the greatest players in TW history along side with Jirkki88 and Zarin.

And yet I am still suprised and disgusted about Drama! members ungreatfulness. Yet again I shall ask, seriously? You are revolting against your own duke - the player that has guided and led you to the end-stage of this very game - yet you say that he is bad player? I shall now ask - how in the world do you dare to do that?

You see, the problem of the new generation players is that they are lacking honour - you can see my forum register date very late, but I am an "old fart", at least I think I am. New generation players - if they've achived something, they always turn their backs amogst those who has helped them to get through hard times. If it was up to me, damn I would spank all these players. Not sexually, but with passion and with anger.

See, the majority of Drama! revolts against Rednecks and yet he is still there to support his tribe. Rednecks is the integrity of this game, show me a player that has won 2 worlds here, on TW. Just show me! The biggest problem is, you won't find one. Rednecks is an old school player that has seen alot of things here, in Tribalwars world. You may think that he is a bad duke, but I consider him one of the best.

How, shall you ask? How is he the best duke? As I've said and mentioned before, there is NO other player/tribe duke that has won TWO worlds. I love his way of actions - he... he just takes whatever measures neccessary to win. And once again, stop complaining, listen to him and above all - Respect him!

Someone is trying to get on Red's good side so he can join him on the next world. :icon_biggrin:

Unfortunately I think you will be terrifically disappointed in his lack of leadership even if you manage to pull it off. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If I would want to join him next world, I would've already asked that. So, you know, there are always two sides.

I don't want to leave W11 currently, so.

DeletedUser

Trust me, you and your "tribe" wouldn't be a tribe without Red. Then tell me, if he sucks so much, why are you still in it?

Why should i trust you, Sir fan boi ? :icon_biggrin:

To answer your question, i am still in 'tribe' because it is hard to get used to the thought that i will never see his sexy moustache again :icon_sad:

Yeah munc, go noble some more baby barbs. At least when I noble a barb it is a full grown one.

Meanie! I am still learning :icon_redface:

On a more serious note, i am a man that loves art, if you would write a poem/song or draw a picture of how great Rednecks is, i and i am sure few others would side with him forever, so if you really wanna turn this thing around do something instead of just talking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On a more serious note, i am a man that loves art, if you would write a poem/song or draw a picture of how great Rednecks is, i and i am sure few others would side with him forever, so if you really wanna turn this thing around do something instead of just talking.

I agree, poetry always helps change my mind.

DeletedUser

Aw come on darkaniken2, you locked the wrong thread! We need to discuss more on how great I am versus this one. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Actually, the other thread should be open, since this thread shows how bad duke Rednecks is, but the other one shows just how good it is.

They are not the same thing, no matter what anybody says.

DeletedUser

Sir nagsAlot: This is all a joke, everyone knows Rednecks is a good duke. Other then the war with the barbs, but other then that he is a great duke. He is the reason Drama! stayed alive. People started leaving and Drama! was dieing Rednecks was appointed duke we all started coming back and well here they are today. Going to win the world!

DeletedUser

Well, as an old player, I don't like to see some newb chipmunk hopping in a thread saying another old player sucks as a duke... :/

DeletedUser

Well, as an old player, I don't like to see some newb chipmunk hopping in a thread saying another old player sucks as a duke... :/

Lol dude i'v been on this game for years as well, and been a top 20 player on many worlds, as well as baron and member of many rank 1 tribes. So please get off your high horse thinking your some amazing player just because you've been playing this game for a while. Just because you've been playing for long doesn't mean you're any good, i'v seen plenty of nooby players who's started playing in world 1 etc. I'v also seen plenty of players become very very good just from playing 1 or 2 worlds, take major pleasure for example she started playing in w39 or somin and i think this is only her 2nd or 3rd world but she's a rank 1 player on this world.

DeletedUser

Lol dude i'v been on this game for years as well, and been a top 20 player on many worlds, as well as baron and member of many rank 1 tribes. So please get off your high horse thinking your some amazing player just because you've been playing this game for a while. Just because you've been playing for long doesn't mean you're any good, i'v seen plenty of nooby players who's started playing in world 1 etc. I'v also seen plenty of players become very very good just from playing 1 or 2 worlds, take major pleasure for example she started playing in w39 or somin and i think this is only her 2nd or 3rd world but she's a rank 1 player on this world.

Give me an account and I'll show you just exactly how good I am.