FORK's fatal error.

DeletedUser

the account is still there cause the new player couldn't handle attacks lol not our fault just goes to show what kind of people you want.. and we didn't boot sean he was in the hospital or something like that and im pretty sure he is/will be coplaying someone when hes ok to so wrong again there buddy

oh i just moved up to the front line to shut you up since you like talking so much crap again i don't think even Beyound believes half the crap you say

DeletedUser54677

You keep talking about how it was the co-player, but if in all that time the other co-player thought it was a 'bad idea' to be in Beyond, wouldn't they have just copied the forum and moved back? Is it so hard to realize that FORK members are unhappy with the heavy-handedness you guys are leading with? Sure, some people like their tribe ran like that, but a lot of people don't. You aren't working to build relationships with each other. None of you are supporting anyone else without explicit instruction from your leaders. So many players in FORK are there because of the tag, they aren't attacked because people see the tag. It's nothing more than a small group of players keeping the tribe together and a lot of others playing their solo game and doing the minimum possible to not be kicked.

And how long is Seany going to be 'in the hospital'? Long enough for you to deem him unworthy to play his own account and internal, apparently. Especially with Alice on the account. Unless they went to the 'hospital' along with Seany too. :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
en58
[/spoil]

According to everyone else posting from FORK, that isn't a frontline. Otherwise it'd be Beyond vs. OW! and FORK (1 v 2). So good job moving to a frontline far away from most of us. Way to play it safe. :lol:

And again attacking the person and not the argument. Bravo. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oo, was wondering when you finally would post these:icon_wink:
Yeah, I lost a good few nukes. But that out of about 5000 incomings, I wouldn't loose to much sleep over. Most of those nukes are now also nicely rebuilt now, but thanks, I appreciate the effort.

Glad to see you've accepted OW! as being a family tribe and therefore it's only one front. :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Beyond
Side 2:
Tribes: OW!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

chart

You class that as a war?

DeletedUser54677

Oo, was wondering when you finally would post these:icon_wink:
Yeah, I lost a good few nukes. But that out of about 5000 incomings, I wouldn't loose to much sleep over. Most of those nukes are now also nicely rebuilt now, but thanks, I appreciate the effort.

Side 1:
Tribes: Beyond
Side 2:
Tribes: OW!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

chart

You class that as a war?

Yeah, some should be. But you don't have an excuse for this one: Clicky!

You prolly have less than 50 incomings by now. :icon_razz:

And yes, I do class anyone who supports my enemy as a war. Could get you some reports from K23 of them attacking though, if you'd like. :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, some should be. But you don't have an excuse for this one: Clicky!

You prolly have less than 50 incomings by now. :icon_razz:

And yes, I do class anyone who supports my enemy as a war. Could get you some reports from K23 of them attacking though, if you'd like. :)

Dam, you given up on me already?:lol: And well maybe if you're in a war with them, you should start possibly thinking about nobling them. But sure, go wild with your reports.

DeletedUser54677

I always do. <3

And as much as I.. Love (mm), playing with you, gotta move on.

DeletedUser

ahhhhhhhhh seems all most talk about IWM now being in beyond. Here goes truth be told I honstly felt awful for fork as some of them are very nice people; however fork trys to fight to many wars leaving support thin. When I took over IWM from Ben the account needed a complete rebuild as it was catted to worthlessness from beyond. Within less then a day all support that was in the account was withdraw from fork members. no one cared that the account could have easily been nobled out from beyond. I was not offered resources to rebuild which was fine. I did make comments repeatedly about the support being withdraw instantly.

The reason I will never come back to fork has to do with all the rude comments that where made to me. Also the fact that I posted a support thread and just because I did not post the amount of DV I wanted sent to the villages was the reason they claim as to why I recieved none. now if you have played TW during war time I would think anytribe would know to send atleast 2 or 3 def worth my list included 12 villages and IWM was nothing but front I honstly did not think that was so much to ask as far as support goes.

Let get over the fact that IWM was promised back to beyond from the former owner once i took the account I had no intention of doing anything that was promised from the former own. I had ever intention of doing what I saw best done for the account. When my account was taken to Beyond I received nothing but welcoming from them and offers of help. That was something I never got from Fork regreatfully.

I think that the war between the two tribes is a useless war tbh the two tribes need to make up move on and work together.

DeletedUser

You keep talking about how it was the co-player, but if in all that time the other co-player thought it was a 'bad idea' to be in Beyond, wouldn't they have just copied the forum and moved back? Is it so hard to realize that FORK members are unhappy with the heavy-handedness you guys are leading with? Sure, some people like their tribe ran like that, but a lot of people don't. You aren't working to build relationships with each other. None of you are supporting anyone else without explicit instruction from your leaders. So many players in FORK are there because of the tag, they aren't attacked because people see the tag. It's nothing more than a small group of players keeping the tribe together and a lot of others playing their solo game and doing the minimum possible to not be kicked.

And how long is Seany going to be 'in the hospital'? Long enough for you to deem him unworthy to play his own account and internal, apparently. Especially with Alice on the account. Unless they went to the 'hospital' along with Seany too. :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
en58
[/spoil]

According to everyone else posting from FORK, that isn't a frontline. Otherwise it'd be Beyond vs. OW! and FORK (1 v 2). So good job moving to a frontline far away from most of us. Way to play it safe. :lol:

And again attacking the person and not the argument. Bravo. :icon_wink:

zzZZzzzZZzz are you ever gonna stop spewing crap from your mouth? OW! and Beyound haven't had a noble from each other in like 2-3 months so where are you getting anything about OW! its funny you try to act like your better then you are. Face it, it's FORK vs Beyound and manic since there also right there, cause after all you are MANICs dogs they say attack and you do ;) .. OW! is in no way involved in this... and that might not be a hugh front but it still is and sorry the nobles on the other front haven't hit yet mistake on my part. As for supporting each other i say were doing pretty good at that otherwise we wouldn't be up on both manic and Beyound atm nor would our ODD be 1st

*waits for KKs next set of lies to make himself look soooo pro*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54677

Are you ever going to stop bashing players and only stick the argument? :icon_rolleyes:

You more or less completely ignore everything you can't try to twist, I.E. the entire first and second paragraphs. As for OW! not being involved in it? Ask them. I'm fairly certain that they'll tell you a different story, unless you're trying to write off all of the players who are actually doing well out there and supporting FORK (Shadryk, Gicusan, Gatche, keoy, etc.)

Honestly, this is the type of attitude that turns players away from FORK, as the new IWM posted above. But oh no, why would you want to talk about that? Especially after you guys put so much faith in that you were making them feel like a member instead of someone you were just using to soak up time, troops, and nobles, just like you're going to do to Rampants next.

DeletedUser

Are you ever going to stop bashing players and only stick the argument? :icon_rolleyes:

You more or less completely ignore everything you can't try to twist, I.E. the entire first and second paragraphs. As for OW! not being involved in it? Ask them. I'm fairly certain that they'll tell you a different story, unless you're trying to write off all of the players who are actually doing well out there and supporting FORK (Shadryk, Gicusan, Gatche, keoy, etc.)

Honestly, this is the type of attitude that turns players away from FORK, as the new IWM posted above. But oh no, why would you want to talk about that? Especially after you guys put so much faith in that you were making them feel like a member instead of someone you were just using to soak up time, troops, and nobles, just like you're going to do to Rampants next.

what players am i bashing? cause im pretty sure the only one im talking to in this thread is you.. Ill stop calling you out on all the crap you lie about when you stop lieing.. don't be mad cause i ripped apart every lie you told ,and you have nothing else to say. As for bashing you, you have bashed me countless times in this thread, and others, if you can't take the heat back then get off the forums.

I find it funny you talk about our attitude when all you do is lie and suck up to MANIC, and try but fail to bash anyone who calls you out or doesn't agree with you. Again people who ask for support the right way get it otherwise we WOULDN"T BE RANK 1 IN ODD AND BE WINNING VS YOU AND MANIC(thought i would put that in caps so you could it this time)

DeletedUser102250

The reason I will never come back to fork has to do with all the rude comments that where made to me. Also the fact that I posted a support thread and just because I did not post the amount of DV I wanted sent to the villages was the reason they claim as to why I recieved none. now if you have played TW during war time I would think anytribe would know to send atleast 2 or 3 def worth my list included 12 villages and IWM was nothing but front I honstly did not think that was so much to ask as far as support goes.

I find it funny you talk about our attitude when all you do is lie and suck up to MANIC, and try but fail to bash anyone who calls you out or doesn't agree with you. Again people who ask for support the right way get it otherwise we WOULDN"T BE RANK 1 IN ODD AND BE WINNING VS YOU AND MANIC(thought i would put that in caps so you could it this time)

I was just wondering the same thing, maybe I'm just a bad player but I don't see how it would be possible without a decent amount of support :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

She did not respond to the request we did, that's why she did not get any support. Reason for withdrawal on her current support was to reorganize, she didn't respond. Not our fault, She told me she was napping when the request sent. Not a good reason.

DeletedUser54677

what players am i bashing? cause im pretty sure the only one im talking to in this thread is you.. Ill stop calling you out on all the crap you lie about when you stop lieing.. don't be mad cause i ripped apart every lie you told ,and you have nothing else to say. As for bashing you, you have bashed me countless times in this thread, and others, if you can't take the heat back then get off the forums.

You project harder than an Epson. First, you ask who you're bashing, then you answer yourself, then you say that I'm the one bashing you, despite never having done so in this thread (and do please give some examples if you want to refute this). Then you proceed to say I'm a liar, when the proof is right in front of you as to who is lying.

What, exactly, did you 'rip apart'? You ignored my arguments almost completely, and instead of talking about stuff in-game, you preferred to instead talk about what I was saying was 'lies'. You even had someone from FORK tell you that they left and their reason for doing so. Your response? Ignore them.

I've already gone through your argument (if you can call it that) about me 'lying', but you're going to have to show me where I'm "sucking up to MANIC".

From what I've seen (and I had a sit that could see your forums, mind) was an extreme lack of support. For the majority of threads, it was always the same thing, someone posts, then gets rebuked for doing it wrong, and a couple posts later (if it got that far) would be someone offering support. It almost always seemed to be up to the player to defend their own account, not them getting tribal support. As for being rank one ODD? Clicky! That's how. Unless you're honestly going to try and tell me that you're supporting everyone on that list.

@Numba: Read the last bit up there. ^

DeletedUser

You project harder than an Epson. First, you ask who you're bashing, then you answer yourself, then you say that I'm the one bashing you, despite never having done so in this thread (and do please give some examples if you want to refute this). Then you proceed to say I'm a liar, when the proof is right in front of you as to who is lying.

What, exactly, did you 'rip apart'? You ignored my arguments almost completely, and instead of talking about stuff in-game, you preferred to instead talk about what I was saying was 'lies'. You even had someone from FORK tell you that they left and their reason for doing so. Your response? Ignore them.

I've already gone through your argument (if you can call it that) about me 'lying', but you're going to have to show me where I'm "sucking up to MANIC".

From what I've seen (and I had a sit that could see your forums, mind) was an extreme lack of support. For the majority of threads, it was always the same thing, someone posts, then gets rebuked for doing it wrong, and a couple posts later (if it got that far) would be someone offering support. It almost always seemed to be up to the player to defend their own account, not them getting tribal support. As for being rank one ODD? Clicky! That's how. Unless you're honestly going to try and tell me that you're supporting everyone on that list.

@Numba: Read the last bit up there. ^

last i checked everyone on that list isn't being attacked KK your missing my point if we don't support our members, like you claim there would be no way we would be winning vs you and manic in fact out of all of us we have the least villages taken. Now if what you claim is true then we wouldn't be up. Now you can't support everyone yes its a team game but its also how you play. The whole IWM thing if the new person or co palyer or whho ever it was can't take attacks and wants to run cause they didn't ask for support the right way, so they left cause they didn't get it, then i don't want them in the same tribe im in. Like i said KK its also how you play you can't rely on everyone to do everything for you. Now i know your smart even tho i do bash/pick on you quite a bit should get what im saying as you lead a tribe and are doing pretty good on this world

DeletedUser

I do find it strange that dear little Wendy said that Beyond welcomed her with open arms. Of course they would. They had been fighting the account for months, had minimal success in nobling it and had resorted to catting the account. The moment you recruit your enemy, the first thing you would do is make that player feel welcome. I also find it interesting that some Beyond players had suggested that there was a surprise coming up for a Fork account and then suddenly the IWM miraculously ends up in Beyond... hmmm...

Wendy, from what I know of you, you are inactive most of the time and weak at defending. Ben ran off because it was all too hard (we'll test him later...) and the account should have been passed to one of the leaders until a new player was found. The leadership group did not know you were coming onto the account until you turned up. In all of my previous worlds, the leadership group ALWAYS had the final decision as to who moved to a new account. This did not happen with you, so please so not post crap here. I would never had let you take that account over going by your TW experience. Either way, we will test your fighting qualities over the coming weeks.

As for Fork fighting too many wars....

Manic declared on Fork and Manic are losing.
AM declared on Fork are AM losing.

The war with Beyond was a pre-emptive strike to mitigate the threat of Beyond hitting Fork when we were not ready later on. We happliy decided to war Beyond once we knew where KK stood on the Manic v Fork issue. If we didn't arrange the pre-emptive strike, we would have been blindsided by Beyond in a month's time when Beyond finally pulled their finger out of their ass and jumped into the war.

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

DeletedUser

Funny thing is, they know our claims before IWM left fork. But still manage to cap 8 villages. lol.

DeletedUser103070

The war with Beyond was a pre-emptive strike to mitigate the threat of Beyond hitting Fork when we were not ready later on. We happliy decided to war Beyond once we knew where KK stood on the Manic v Fork issue. If we didn't arrange the pre-emptive strike, we would have been blindsided by Beyond in a month's time when Beyond finally pulled their finger out of their ass and jumped into the war.

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

Wait, didn't Beyond declare on Fork?...

DeletedUser

Wait, didn't Beyond declare on Fork?...
Beyond decided to declare when they opened up on a certain Fork player and the stats from that day onwards would favour them.

Fork have been warring Beyond since early December.

We don't need flashy declarations on the externals every time a tribe gets in our ear. Our nobles let them know we are at war. Additionally, a lot of us are old school. We don't know how to use the new in-game declaration thingy... :)