The Deck Burns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't see how taking in 4 people is so astounding. Why did you expect W2V to take in none? Would you prefer world-winners so arrogant as to not believe anyone would hold a candle to their average members..?
Is recruiting the four not 'magnanimous', or should we only be magnanimous in other matters?

For that matter, and for all your posts about W2V 'already flaming MoM', I think recent (after [T]'s fall) MoM posts illustrate that it takes two to tango. We've seen an incessant stream of 'omg recruitwhores', 'so shameful' and 'huggerz'-like posts coming out of the woodwork the moment MoM decided the boat had sailed. Sour grapes or not, that is a far cry from 'magnanimous'.
A better (pnp) world starts with yourself (read: MoM). :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

For the recruitment issue dear Roo, it's not the number that I had an issue with. It's recruiting players who you previously trash talked. I think you've missed the point on that one.

Rukoh, feel free to go over all my posts. Do you not remember the massive conversations I had with Shlomz? Regardless of the tribe I've been in, I've been against this type of attitude from the beginning. And previous worlds, as I also pointed out to you :icon_wink:

Incessant stream is also a bit of an exaggeration. As to the 'huggerz' posts, if you notice, with my posting, I keep using the conditional 'if'; I say that the world shouldn't end in a merge (and I was saying that previously, in MoM, out of it, etc, for a long time now). If you took some care while reading through my posts, you'll see that I do try (when not playing troll games with people Saun and actually posting seriously) to address issues I have with PnP and try to make it better. I also try and encourage my tribe mates to do the same; and recently, I started trying to get others on board too; like I said, I hope that this world doesn't end drenched in arrogance and pettiness. But that's my own personal thing; no-one will care or even remember. Just sayin', as an aside for me. It may or may not happen, but I'm hoping it doesn't; every war I've been in, I've said that people should have the freedom to express their opinions, but I would like to see a respectful exchange at the end of the day. And I hope I've achieved that with every war that I've been in, and if not, then I should apologise as that is what I am trying to achieve, for myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84667

Actual you guys took 8 from Tarot.

BulBrig
sidd 271
Insomniamania
FBTB
Taylor gang or die
duncan1979
Anomandor
JoeEsta

Then MM took 7.
COp.Tader
BaronCunedda
bigjay
N W G
INFerNaL86z
Spartan clan
nick the strong

Meaning that once you get to the end of the world you will have 15 members in your merged end game tribe that were Tarot. Over half the names on that list you previously flamed as garbage players or players deserving to be rimmed/not win the world, yet there they will be in your end game tribe. (Not even counting the ex-MoM/ex-CODE/ex-OHYEAH players that are now in MM that you will be merging in at the end as well, many of them share a similar story of dislike till they joined your side.) Also not counting Reset option who I have also seen flamed as a bad player for just internalling by both W2V and MM in the past.

Unless of course you care to admit right now that you intend to kick some of these players once the world gets right at the close.

scarlet ash

I don't see how taking in 4 people is so astounding. Why did you expect W2V to take in none? Would you prefer world-winners so arrogant as to not believe anyone would hold a candle to their average members..?
Is recruiting the four not 'magnanimous', or should we only be magnanimous in other matters?

You are so devoted to your allies you seem to forget to discredit their recruitment as well.

For that matter, and for all your posts about W2V 'already flaming MoM', I think recent (after [T]'s fall) MoM posts illustrate that it takes two to tango. We've seen an incessant stream of 'omg recruitwhores', 'so shameful' and 'huggerz'-like posts coming out of the woodwork the moment MoM decided the boat had sailed. Sour grapes or not, that is a far cry from 'magnanimous'.
A better (pnp) world starts with yourself (read: MoM). :icon_wink:

It is disappointing that you would do a dual recruitment session where MM and W2V together took a large portion of T members right behind MoM. Disappointing they were more than happy to join but the irritating thing is all this time MoM even when it just had 18 members were still slandered for its mass recruitment... Yet double standards exist right though?
It is clear you are trying to force this world to close as fast a possible which is fine however to not expect to get a backlash would be ignorant. MoM is 11.5k in villages while the MM and W2V alliance now reaches 56k, quite a large portion of which were through recruiting many of the very players you insulted, called out or generally came across as disliking. I have a feeling that even members in W2V aren't all that happy from some of the recruits but as a P&P representation you have changed your tune to "They're worthy" "They'll prove themselves" etc... Prove themselves through a gang bang. Genuinely there are no sour grapes in MoM, only a shed of disappointment mainly towards the T recruits who now have meant a tribe 1k thick is now entirely surrounded. It was a tactical move not one of respect unless the insults were all a fad and you wish to reveal the previous to now hypocrisy. I cannot criticizes you for the recruits you took, it has completely annihilated us having any back to support with at all, but when an alliance already massively out weighing the small opponents to then not be discredited by ourselves? Would be bazaar to expect that :L.

Tell me if any of the above is untrue and explain why before you call me full of sour grapes. At the moment I'm just spotting hypocrisy and things not greatly worthy our respect.

DeletedUser

And there's that too. The above two guys hit the nail on the head better then I could.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
your-tears-are-delicious-cry-12926884195.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser95593

Unless of course you care to admit right now that you intend to kick some of these players once the world gets right at the close.

If they don't participate, work well as a team or are rubbish, etc. Then yes they will be kicked. As would any other member. If they do participate, work well as part of a team and are good, etc then they are worthy recruits and all this time we were wrong for flaming them. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think Rukoh was saying that he didn't approve of this kind of attitude...... So, what to do with James? :p

Edit; Just noticed Dan's post below. I agree; I, when arguing with Rukoh, forget that at least he is providing a counter argument and playing 'devil's advocate' in a lot of cases. Despite our jabs at each other, it's nice to have had someone to argue with and reply to. So thanks for always being there Roo!

DeletedUser84667

[spoil]
your-tears-are-delicious-cry-12926884195.jpg
[/spoil]

Posts like this make me appreciate when Rukoh posts, he actually brings up points and thinks about a rebuttal so it is more than just trolling or him talking trash. If only more than one W2V poster was like that in just a little bit.

If they don't participate, work well as a team or are rubbish, etc. Then yes they will be kicked. As would any other member. If they do participate, work well as part of a team and are good, etc then they are worthy recruits and all this time we were wrong for flaming them. :icon_rolleyes:

Yes, however W2V and MM have both taken plenty of time in the past to point out just how these players are rubbish, to show how these players do not work well in a team, and to show how these players do not participate. If I went back quoted all of the times you guys made one of said comments about a player that is now in the end game stance, it would be longer than Gregs longest wall.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Thats just it though. As has been said several times today how can they prove themselves? An end game alliance with -MM- elimanates them as opponents. Leaving MoM and several other smaller tribes in comparrison (1/5 the size of the alliance). So where is this test comming from? I also moticed you didn't say they had already proven it with previous wars, surely that would be the first thing to mention. Strange.

DeletedUser

I'm glad we have reduced you to having to find pictures instead of argue back :).

Posts like this make me appreciate when Rukoh posts, he actually brings up points and thinks about a rebuttal so it is more than just trolling or him talking trash. If only more than one W2V poster was like that in just a little bit.

I think Rukoh was saying that he didn't approve of this kind of attitude...... So, what to do with James? :p

And to think, I even managed to pull Greg in on this troll.

How'd I do, Choco?

DeletedUser95593

Thats just it though. As has been said several times today how can they prove themselves? An end game alliance with -MM- elimanates them as opponents. Leaving MoM and several other smaller tribes in comparrison (1/5 the size of the alliance). So where is this test comming from? I also moticed you didn't say they had already proven it with previous wars, surely that would be the first thing to mention. Strange.

There is 50,000 villages still to noble so they can prove themselves by oh I dunno. Participating and working with others as part of a team to noble those villages? :lol:

I don't need to say these players have proven themselves in previous wars. The whole argument was that under a different leadership they can prove themselves. :icon_neutral:

Yes, however W2V and MM have both taken plenty of time in the past to point out just how these players are rubbish, to show how these players do not work well in a team, and to show how these players do not participate. If I went back quoted all of the times you guys made one of said comments about a player that is now in the end game stance, it would be longer than Gregs longest wall.

I'm sure you could probably find hundreds of posts of mine calling other people/tribes noobs etc. Who I now play alongside. Its propaganda against enemies yo.

Even if they were sincere in what was said, what is wrong with giving someone a second chance to prove themselves?

Are you all that upset that they joined MM/W2V rather than MoM?

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There is 50,000 villages still to noble so they can prove themselves by oh I dunno. Participating and working with others as part of a team to noble those villages? :lol:

I don't need to say these players have proven themselves in previous wars. The whole argument was that under a different leadership they can prove themselves. :icon_neutral:

You seem to be ignoring the part where i say that W2V's biggest challenge comes from a tribe 1/5 the size of the alliance. Because yes that is a great way to prove participation :O

DeletedUser

Trolling: When you have no counter argument, but need to say something.

Or, when I don't particularly care to argue argued points and feel like trolling. But then, who needs the logical answer when you can always try to incite web-rage.

DeletedUser

Actual you guys took 8 from Tarot.

BulBrig
sidd 271
Insomniamania
FBTB
Taylor gang or die
duncan1979
Anomandor
JoeEsta

Then MM took 7.
COp.Tader
BaronCunedda
bigjay
N W G
INFerNaL86z
Spartan clan
nick the strong

Meaning that once you get to the end of the world you will have 15 members in your merged end game tribe that were Tarot. Over half the names on that list you previously flamed as garbage players or players deserving to be rimmed/not win the world, yet there they will be in your end game tribe. (Not even counting the ex-MoM/ex-CODE/ex-OHYEAH players that are now in MM that you will be merging in at the end as well, many of them share a similar story of dislike till they joined your side.) Also not counting Reset option who I have also seen flamed as a bad player for just internalling by both W2V and MM in the past.

Quote me on people I have specifically said were garbage, deserving to be rimmed, etc. I doubt I would have been specific at all. The same goes for Gregoun, I guess.
I think it very odd that W2V of all tribes is being slammed for its recruiting. We have, throughout the world, maintained the highest standards at all times. I can count on one hand recruits that we regretted later. How many of you can say the same?
If someone got into W2V, that means that we think they are worthwhile. This means that either they did well enough in [T], or we suspect they will do better in W2V because of XYZ. It is rather telling that people who have not interviewed, not spoken, not fought these recruits as much as we do presume to know better than the W2V council which is nothing if not thorough.

As for MM recruitment, Mutant, I think reading the last page would do wonders. Choco repeated it very succinctly. If someone does not match up, he or she will not get into W2V. If at the end we have players that do not end up, we will kill them before winning the world. That is not a difficult concept. It means that no, you cannot say that we 'will have 15 members that were Tarot'. That is an assumption. I don't know how many there will be, as it depends on them.

DeletedUser

Edit; But I'm not surprised - one of my major beefs with W2V (and in turn MoM) was always the hypocrisy surrounding the 'top' tribe. They always seem to do one thing and say another. Like recruiting players who they have previously berated and called trash (which I understand was for propaganda, but looking back at their stats, understandable propaganda). Like Dan said, the intent with that recruitment is clear.

Here ya go Choco; also, you trolled them - Glyn/Roo and co went to town with the propaganda. If these players were so bad; why are they with you now? Like rand said, there isn't much left to do in the world. 56k versus a bunch of rim tribes and the 11k resistance that MoM can put up; when you completely encircle us. What kind of test will that be? If that's how W2V recruits are 'tested' then I'm not surprised by the attitude....

Rukoh, feel free to quote me on any post as well that goes against what I'm saying - (you said 'read: MoM' implying that my tribe is included in my 'posting'); you're the leader of W2V, and as we all know, the actions of the individual reflect on the tribe. So I can dig up W2V posts for you on most, if not all of those players.

Not fought them? You think we haven't fought T? Did you miss the gangbang, by any chance?

DeletedUser95593

You seem to be ignoring the part where i say that W2V's biggest challenge comes from a tribe 1/5 the size of the alliance. Because yes that is a great way to prove participation :O

Participation is participation. Regardless of how challenging the enemy is or how boring attacking them is during the later stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.