The Deck Burns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser84667

There is 50,000 villages still to noble so they can prove themselves by oh I dunno. Participating and working with others as part of a team to noble those villages? :lol:

I don't need to say these players have proven themselves in previous wars. The whole argument was that under a different leadership they can prove themselves. :icon_neutral:

There is actually 5000 less villages from that 50k, since COOL has some relations/will not attack W2V. Tutti as a tribe is dieing, we can all see it will not lost much longer. The other small tribes that are left are under 3k villages per or just one player and they are spread out throughout the globe. The only tribe with any actual power is MoM, who is dead in the center of the axis. If you think that nobling Tutti, or nobling a bunch of couple player - one player tribes or even overwhelming MoM with 5:1 odds proves anything, you are a sad sad little man.

If your argument is that under different leadership they can prove themselves, then you are implying that to this date they have not proven themselves yet.

DeletedUser95593

If your argument is that under different leadership they can prove themselves, then you are implying that to this date they have not proven themselves yet.

Who am I to say if someone has proven themselves or not? I didn't recruit/interview any of these players. I don't know what they have done throughout the course of the world, except for any dealings I have had with them during the war, whether directly myself or indirectly from other tribes mates.

DeletedUser

If you have no authority on the matter, then why are you commenting on it? .......

DeletedUser

You are so devoted to your allies you seem to forget to discredit their recruitment as well.
Why on earth would I discredit my allies?

It is disappointing that you would do a dual recruitment session where MM and W2V together took a large portion of T members right behind MoM. Disappointing they were more than happy to join but the irritating thing is all this time MoM even when it just had 18 members were still slandered for its mass recruitment... Yet double standards exist right though?
It is clear you are trying to force this world to close as fast a possible which is fine however to not expect to get a backlash would be ignorant. MoM is 11.5k in villages while the MM and W2V alliance now reaches 56k, quite a large portion of which were through recruiting many of the very players you insulted, called out or generally came across as disliking. I have a feeling that even members in W2V aren't all that happy from some of the recruits but as a P&P representation you have changed your tune to "They're worthy" "They'll prove themselves" etc... Prove themselves through a gang bang. Genuinely there are no sour grapes in MoM, only a shed of disappointment mainly towards the T recruits who now have meant a tribe 1k thick is now entirely surrounded. It was a tactical move not one of respect unless the insults were all a fad and you wish to reveal the previous to now hypocrisy. I cannot criticizes you for the recruits you took, it has completely annihilated us having any back to support with at all, but when an alliance already massively out weighing the small opponents to then not be discredited by ourselves? Would be bazaar to expect that :L.

Tell me if any of the above is untrue and explain why before you call me full of sour grapes. At the moment I'm just spotting hypocrisy and things not greatly worthy our respect.
1. Where have I, or people I am directly responsible for, called MoM mass recruiters when they were at 18 members? MoM has mass-recruited in only one period of its lifespan, and that is during the CODE era.
2. This means there are no double standards. It is commonly agreed that MoM invited more than they should during that time. It does not match up to W2V recruitment.
3. Who says I did not expect a backlash? I do, however, expect valid points to be made. Will a future war be unfair? Definitely. Will it matter how good or bad MoM plays in this war? Unlikely. Did we recruit to speed things up? Sure. Does that mean we slipped on standards..? Does that mean W2V is suddenly mass-recruiting..? Does that mean W2V is hypocritical for inviting [T] members..? No, no, no.
4. Again, cite me on players I have insulted. I will readily admit to having disliked most, but I am nothing if not pragmatic and realise that personal dislike does not always make policy. That, and someone like sidd plainly won me over: I thought he was a git, I was wrong.
5. Why would we invite anyone if we did not think them worthwhile? Again, do we have a track-record of inviting meatshields? No.
6. I will respectfully disagree with the no sour grapes comment, but that is a matter of perception. I will say this: Had [T] in its early days consented to merging into MoM, I would have given even odds on it happening. Had Baron and co elected to join MoM instead (or FBTB et al), I would have given even odds of you happily accepting them.
7. "All the insults", my my. It is no secret that the PnP resolves around equal mixtures of trash talking and posturing. Am I a hypocrite for proclaiming that T was filled with non-participating trash? I would be, if I invited the majority of [T]. I did not. Unless you can point me towards posts of mine where I have said that FBTB was useless?
8. As far as I can tell, the stretch of your post is: You should not have recruited because this means MoM is even more outnumbered. I'm sorry, should that have been a consideration for me not to recruit? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser95593

If you have no authority on the matter, then why are you commenting on it? .......

I'm not. I have only ever been repeating what Roo said. Then constantly repeating as you continue to ask the same tedious, butthurt questions.

DeletedUser

Theres a puzzle missing in everything that happened in the last few days and I believe its the piece from MoM's side of things that we havent really heard from. We know that DH, Rukoh and Willyweed all sent out mails to the [T] survivors basically inviting these guys to their tribes. We all saw the mails so what I'm wondering is why none of them have gone to MoM yet. MoM is the most suitable tribe for most of them not only because of the most obvious reason which is location but also because MoM and [T] were allies (or maybe not? correct me if im wrong here plz). There are still a few that I would consider tribeless like valterft, PunkRocks, and few others.

Has MoM completely given up on forming a larger army for when the time comes? Is MoM so frustrated with how all these recruitment went down that they won't even bother with the others that are still tribeless? Or maybe all these ex-[T] recruits are actually still ally with MoM and are all spying in W2V and MM and when the war begins they will all join MoM for the real epic battle? It doesn't make sense to me that three mails/invitations were sent out and only two tribes recruited. its not like there aren't any [T] survivors left wandering around.. Someone answer me! I hate not knowing things and I'm usually the one trolling pretending I know stuff! This time im clueless! :icon_sad:

I know MoM leadership won't answer m questions but I thought might as well throw it out there :lol: lololol

DeletedUser

Saun, I think the answers are pretty obvious. I won't comment on what Carlini has/hasn't done, but it should be pretty obvious with what's going to happen next.

DeletedUser

Thats just it though. As has been said several times today how can they prove themselves? An end game alliance with -MM- elimanates them as opponents. Leaving MoM and several other smaller tribes in comparrison (1/5 the size of the alliance). So where is this test comming from? I also moticed you didn't say they had already proven it with previous wars, surely that would be the first thing to mention. Strange.

This is a fair point. All I can say is that by now our spidey senses are attuned enough to spot a selfish player at a mile's distance. :icon_wink:
We will be looking, among other things, at how players conduct themselves in-tribe/in chats, how they help out teammates, how they participate, how much they do, how much they volunteer, how needy they are, how greedy they are... Yes, one war left, against a smaller tribe. It does not have to be a test of their capabilities, however, for us to be able to judge.

Consider this: We would not have invited players if we did not think they showed enough to be worthwhile in W2V. That means a tentative approval is required for people to get an invite into W2V. Afterwards if they muck it up by regressing, or not performing as well as promised/hoped, we will kick people out. Again, our standards are strict enough not to solely rely on the MoM war as a measure of worth, the MoM war would merely serve as more data-points.

DeletedUser

Here ya go Choco; also, you trolled them - Glyn/Roo and co went to town with the propaganda. If these players were so bad; why are they with you now? Like rand said, there isn't much left to do in the world. 56k versus a bunch of rim tribes and the 11k resistance that MoM can put up; when you completely encircle us. What kind of test will that be? If that's how W2V recruits are 'tested' then I'm not surprised by the attitude....

Rukoh, feel free to quote me on any post as well that goes against what I'm saying - (you said 'read: MoM' implying that my tribe is included in my 'posting'); you're the leader of W2V, and as we all know, the actions of the individual reflect on the tribe. So I can dig up W2V posts for you on most, if not all of those players.

Not fought them? You think we haven't fought T? Did you miss the gangbang, by any chance?

Fought them as much. I think only Dan-Kev fought [T] to a similar degree, and then it was by and large local members (as per the now-known [T] divides).
If Choco writes that Sidd is a bad player, does that mean W2V's recruitment has to take into account choco's comments? :lol: No, greg, I am not a hypocrite because someone else wrote that they thought sidd was useless.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Theres a puzzle missing in everything that happened in the last few days and I believe its the piece from MoM's side of things that we havent really heard from. We know that DH, Rukoh and Willyweed all sent out mails to the [T] survivors basically inviting these guys to their tribes. We all saw the mails so what I'm wondering is why none of them have gone to MoM yet. MoM is the most suitable tribe for most of them not only because of the most obvious reason which is location but also because MoM and [T] were allies (or maybe not? correct me if im wrong here plz). There are still a few that I would consider tribeless like valterft, PunkRocks, and few others.

Has MoM completely given up on forming a larger army for when the time comes? Is MoM so frustrated with how all these recruitment went down that they won't even bother with the others that are still tribeless? Or maybe all these ex-[T] recruits are actually still ally with MoM and are all spying in W2V and MM and when the war begins they will all join MoM for the real epic battle? It doesn't make sense to me that three mails/invitations were sent out and only two tribes recruited. its not like there aren't any [T] survivors left wandering around.. Someone answer me! I hate not knowing things and I'm usually the one trolling pretending I know stuff! This time im clueless! :icon_sad:

I know MoM leadership won't answer m questions but I thought might as well throw it out there :lol: lololol

In front of you lies four options.

1- join W2V the tribe set on winning the world.
2- join -MM- W2V's lapdogs set on making it the end of the world with thepossability if joined of winning the world.
3- join MoM the only other 'power' left in the world which doesn't really stand any chance if the alliance holds.
4- hold off and dont make allegirs and see how things pan out.

Give previous [T] members reputation it isn't hard to guess what most of there first choices would be.

DeletedUser95593

If Choco writes that Sidd is a bad player, does that mean W2V's recruitment has to take into account choco's comments?

You and I both know that is how W2V recruitment works. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

The W2V-MoM NAP lasts until May 14th, one of the conditions was no recruiting past 18 members without a prior discussion about raising the membercap. We expect valter etc to join up afterwards. We expected Sempronius to, too, but he appears to have sunk his ship.
That said, I do imagine a certain amount of frustration was involved, considering precious few picked MoM. After all, that left them surrounded. At the time our mail was mocked, so I'm sure it can't have been that. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Fought them as much. I think only Dan-Kev fought [T] to a similar degree, and then it was by and large local members (as per the now-known [T] divides).
If Choco writes that Sidd is a bad player, does that mean W2V's recruitment has to take into account choco's comments? :lol: No, greg, I am not a hypocrite because someone else wrote that they thought sidd was useless.

You as a person are not a hypocrite; you as the leader of W2V are hypocritical. When your tribe (whom you represent in your actions and whom for you are responsible) has had members/those in leadership bash these players/show discontent with their playing. :icon_rolleyes:

scarlet ash

Quote me on people I have specifically said were garbage, deserving to be rimmed, etc. I doubt I would have been specific at all. The same goes for Gregoun, I guess.
I think it very odd that W2V of all tribes is being slammed for its recruiting. We have, throughout the world, maintained the highest standards at all times.

W2V has continuously slammed many other tribes for their recruitment, other than that of MM and itself and have even maintained slandering tribes for its previous recruitment record. Namely MoM and its past recruit whore method where membership was at an all time high of 70. W2V and MM now combined have a member count of 121. It is not just so much the recruitment of what W2V has done of members in a tribe you have continually bashed for its low participation, it's low standards etc... Crediting perhaps at most 5 unnamed players for participation though have recruited 8 yourselves and MM have recruited 7. Clearly at least more than W2V as a whole have given to numerical figures of [T]. Also your recent standards have come into question because of that issue amounting to this. Not to mention condoning all of MM's recruiting.

I can count on one hand recruits that we regretted later. How many of you can say the same?

This is irrelevent and I think W2V recruitment in the past has been very high standard as observed through you taking the good Old/Tag! members while MoM took the useless ones.

If someone got into W2V, that means that we think they are worthwhile. This means that either they did well enough in [T]

But for the past few months it has been non-stop bashing through these forums. The rest relates to my first comments.

, or we suspect they will do better in W2V because of XYZ.

Because of the outweighing numbers perhaps? There is nothing left to be able to prove ourselves in this world any more, more so for -MM- and W2V due to the overwhelming numbers and geographical placement of tribes.

]t is rather telling that people who have not interviewed, not spoken, not fought these recruits as much as we do presume to know better than the W2V council which is nothing if not thorough.

It's the past 3 months of W2V posting on these forums that make us take a presumption kind of from your previous posts and nothing has happened in the meantime other than [T] breaking apart which really proves nothing in terms of players efforts before the wars.

As for MM recruitment, Mutant, I think reading the last page would do wonders. Choco repeated it very succinctly. If someone does not match up, he or she will not get into W2V. If at the end we have players that do not end up, we will kill them before winning the world. That is not a difficult concept. It means that no, you cannot say that we 'will have 15 members that were Tarot'. That is an assumption. I don't know how many there will be, as it depends on them.

Well tribal limits for members is 100 on this world so some people will have to go either way and this is not proof of anything other than they were recruited for strategy of surrounding MoM. If they are yet to prove themselves and according to many past W2V posts failed to during the war then what else would it be?

DeletedUser

You as a person are not a hypocrite; you as the leader of W2V are hypocritical. When your tribe (whom you represent in your actions and whom for you are responsible) has had members/those in leadership bash these players/show discontent with their playing. :icon_rolleyes:

Since when do we need an unanimous vote to recruit someone? Oh wait, that must be the hypocrisy speaking. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser95593

This is irrelevent and I think W2V recruitment in the past has been very high standard as observed through you taking the good Old/Tag! members while MoM took the useless ones.

Yeah like that Tazecca. :icon_razz:

<3

DeletedUser

Since when do we need an unanimous vote to recruit someone? Oh wait, that must be the hypocrisy speaking. :icon_confused:

Is backpedalling really this difficult for you? :icon_rolleyes:

Edit; The predominant view point is that so far, the large majority of those who have spoken out in W2V pre-recruitment were bashing most, if not all of these players. I'm not saying you need a unanimous vote - I'm just saying the large viewpoint that we've seen from most of your players/leadership is that these players weren't good enough. Then apparently, you all just turn around and say "Well, these players are better then we previously said". I don't think you need a unanimous vote; but it would be nice to have a majority eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok just one question i got for Rukoh. I don't know if you'll answer or give an opinion but here it is anyway :

Do you think NWG deserve that spot in MM ? Yes or no but please explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.