Would you like some BACON for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser115407

I just find it odd that all of bacon seems really stalled in their mine levels from what I would expect. Extremely active tribe seemingly since you have 1569 average with the highest member at 1800 points, so mostly everyone is on par with eachother but no-one with 27 mines that I can find, and most with 25 or lower :icon_neutral: Confusing.

Hrmmmmm :icon_sad: I thought they were a good premade

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I just find it odd that all of bacon seems really stalled in their mine levels from what I would expect. Extremely active tribe seemingly since you have 1569 average with the highest member at 1800 points, so mostly everyone is on par with eachother but no-one with 27 mines that I can find, and most with 25 or lower :icon_neutral: Confusing.

Yeah your right! lets close this topic. They're not worth talking about.

DeletedUser

Well either they will climb the ranks very fast soon or they are trolling us all and will soon delete :D

DeletedUser

Well either they will climb the ranks very fast soon or they are trolling us all and will soon delete :D

Well... After all Bacon is something you eat. Therefore I am quite surprised they are still in the game by now. Bacon only exists for the reason to be eaten fast. Therefore there is no reason to discuss this any further since those are the facts.

mattcurr

Yeah your right! lets close this topic. They're not worth talking about.
I didn't say not worth talking about in fact I find that quite interesting. Looks like they had a very high or early defense requirement. Everyone got very early rax from what I see. And it's extremely easy to see a 27 clay or wood level.. Most at the time I posted that were 25 or lower which is frankly pretty bad

DeletedUser

I didn't say not worth talking about in fact I find that quite interesting. Looks like they had a very high or early defense requirement. Everyone got very early rax from what I see. And it's extremely easy to see a 27 clay or wood level.. Most at the time I posted that were 25 or lower which is frankly pretty bad
I have 27 mines?? (goes to make sure)

DeletedUser79609

An early D req would make sense given their location. Having lv 27 pits would be pretty pointless if you're being catted

DeletedUser

An early D req would make sense given their location. Having lv 27 pits would be pretty pointless if you're being catted

I would assume most good tribes would have a decent sized D requirement. It also doesn't appear that they are being catted but yes they could be getting attacked.

DeletedUser20939

I would assume most good tribes would have a decent sized D requirement. It also doesn't appear that they are being catted but yes they could be getting attacked.

There is a huge difference in opinions about what a decent sized D req is. I think Bacon might have overestimated the power of other tribes just out of BP and set their D req too high at that time. The res they lost there set them back a little at that time, but with the defense and the activity they currently have they will be very hard to take. So I don't suspect big problems for the with nobling, they will just start a little late.

I have no clue how big their def req is, but knowing deb it is probably higher than most other tribes in this world if not all.

mattcurr

I have 27 mines?? (goes to make sure)

Thats a day after I posted that, if no-one got there yet it would be shocking... Not shockingly I agrew with ryp they built too much D at bp. Thus the slow down. Which might not matter, but could matter for sure I dont know what their area looks like.

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

Thats a day after I posted that, if no-one got there yet it would be shocking... Not shockingly I agrew with ryp they built too much D at bp. Thus the slow down. Which might not matter, but could matter for sure I dont know what their area looks like.
When you get a moment, look at k44. All ill say is that if we had a tribe in k44 with that many premades in close proximity, our d req would be very high. Mattcurr like levels!

DeletedUser

I dont know which slow down in growth is being being talked about.As they have 2054 avg and only two tribes di (2150) and within (2091) is ahead of their avg at the time of this post.
Next, if they do indeed have a high def req. it might have something to do with the fact that 4 strong premades are right next to each other and given that they have half the number of players than in most other tribes they want to feel secure and not lose their valued members due to lack of early suports.
Lastly whats with all the pit lvl talks,having a lvl 25 pit is more than enough for nobles.So having a -2 pits than most others players means no shit.People should be concerned not mock them.If they are recruiting troops and it happens to be offensive troops to hit early and strong then those lvl 30 pitwhores wont have any place to hide -_-
P.S:Most of them seem to have high lvl rexs.

DeletedUser93066

Matt quit bragging. My allergy is already out of control. And you guys do think too highly of a tribe that didnt even make the Nick's auto updating MAP.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

When you get a moment, look at k44. All ill say is that if we had a tribe in k44 with that many premades in close proximity, our d req would be very high. Mattcurr like levels!

Id have used the invite feature to create a tribe in a no hauls so that it was extremely close together to one another, I would not have used either the preregister or direction choice which would have lowered the necessary amount of defense needed. More-over I do not think that high early, note the key word early requirements are what I would have done in said situation either, since I would prefer to be ahead or equal, and get the defense later on, better tribes are less likely to attack right out of bp they know how the game is played. In a high n00b area, or a psudeo elite tribe near me that thinks their hot shit I would have high early BP requirements. I figured Id tell you what Id have done since you brought me up.

Core saying you guys are a little behind is not the same thing as saying I AM THE GREATEST, learn to read. And random kid, 25 mines are not more than enough to go for nobles ffs they are way too low. If you went any lower like you suggest is possible you're simply really bad..

DeletedUser78112

Our defense req isn't even high, we're just inactive. ;/

Yup 25 mines are too low to go for nobles.

Status
Not open for further replies.