Crazy Pirates

DeletedUser113966

008ea17183a5d32a4b57e1e8a8e6dd9a

c44bd047252ce574438861669dca3a00

4c740c09a54325669826f5feda512ed5

70553d15fad979f6a71b2031c45ba3bf.png

c44bd047252ce574438861669dca3a00.png

008ea17183a5d32a4b57e1e8a8e6dd9a.png

You killed 1/2 of 1 nuke. Here is me returning the favour.

Last edited by a moderator:

Valour Khan

How is the morale in this war both sides seem to be confident on the externals.

I just watched The Darkest Hour so if anyone needs help with a morale boosting speech drop me a line.

I like the flaming going on in here keeps it interesting and isn't too hostile great job to both sides

I think everyone from ~Sky~ will agree that us pirates are just here to chug some beers and have a good time :) Both sides can banter all they want on the forums, at the end of the day its just a game. No point in letting any of it ruin your day or relationships with others. I think everyone is enjoying the war thus far.

DeletedUser120355

I think everyone from ~Sky~ will agree that us pirates are just here to chug some beers and have a good time :) Both sides can banter all they want on the forums, at the end of the day its just a game. No point in letting any of it ruin your day or relationships with others. I think everyone is enjoying the war thus far.

In the words of your fearless leaders: “we knew fighting you guys would be a fun war, one that we expect to lose”... to me sounds like after the failed initial OP excuses are trying to be made. But hey that’s just my opinion

~Unknown~

DeletedUser121402

In the words of your fearless leaders: “we knew fighting you guys would be a fun war, one that we expect to lose”... to me sounds like after the failed initial OP excuses are trying to be made. But hey that’s just my opinion

~Unknown~
psmiley27.gif
psmiley27.gif
psmiley27.gif
must've been sober when me said that! cannae recall it
sadmh9.gif

as fer "failed initial OP", wars ain't one in an op or two, specially when yer foe been full on gunpowder fer months
zu02ol.gif

SpartanGrimReaper

Can only speak for myself but have more gunpowder now than when the war was declared, but that can change very quickly as we all know one mistake can be all it takes.

DeletedUser120355

Can only speak for myself but have more gunpowder now than when the war was declared, but that can change very quickly as we all know one mistake can be all it takes.

Good thing KoBk doesn't seem to make mistakes.

~Unknown~

Valour Khan

~Unknown~

Are you drunk? If so, you should apply! Us pirates need some new crew.

DeletedUser120355

Why would we apply to be pirates when we are up 14 conquers on them? *insert thinking emoji*

~Unknown~

DeletedUser113966

Yeah, the thing is, you can't really brag about killing nukes if you're behind on war caps but good job, i guess.. if thats success to you.

sharpey

Tsar, get Le Guerre to post my splats. You guys need the morale boost ;)

Drunk

Are you drunk? If so, you should apply! Us pirates need some new crew.

Yes I am drunk, for all/any recruitment opportunities contact me in game :)

If you could please stop faking me, that would be amazing. Wasting valuable time drinking.

Cheers, see you again when were another 20 caps ahead.

XpNZ0iW.png

Exciting war for both sides :)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think you need to work on your maths! Regardless well done kobk your doing fantastically well. Let's see how long you can keep it up when we up the pressure

DeletedUser121680

I for one am looking forward to it.

Been an exciting couple of weeks so far for both sides. Hope both sides can up the pressure and make it more enjoyable. It is just a game after all.

Joel

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I for one am looking forward to it.

Been an exciting couple of weeks so far for both sides. Hope both sides can up the pressure and make it more enjoyable. It is just a game after all.

Joel

It is, and glad to see the majority of you guys at kobk are treating it as such.
Shame about the select few that are obviously playing out of hatred/bitterness, who are ruining your otherwise excellent reputation and tribal personality.

So I'd like to give good word to you guys, and to say carry on what you are doing both here and ingame. I hope you can teach the others your respect and maybe they won't tarnish your name on future worlds