Code Declare on Para family

• Thread starter DeletedUser122029
  • Start date

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's been entirely too many posts since someone has picked on Chaty. Can we please get back to that... it was entertaining :)
Don't be an internet bully & say no to drugs. I personally like chaty I just don't agree with how he plays. Everyone is different

Last edited:

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
image.php

cd4b074290c969074e628aff65e154e9.png

How much money did chaty spend to exploit the packages 4-5 days ago?

Can we have a PP give away to whomever comes the closest?
Lol I got the make up 30% of each resource boost which makes sense for all the war foot and defence and offence boosts :D suppose helped me make coins lolol

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't be an internet bully & say no to drugs. I personally like chaty I just don't agree with his how he plays. Everyone is different
Don't be an internet bully & say no to drugs. I personally like chaty I just don't agree with his how he plays. Everyone is different

He’s a friend from 96 :D only because I messaged saying I don’t think your tribe likes me :D lol

Thanks though mate :)

DeletedUser66411

Lol

1. a lot of people agree it was the right decision
2. Your points what penny wasnt a leader and i made that clear and half the tribe agreed with me
3.This is staying private for awhile anyway
4. 2nd on ods on the world? Taken a villa of code today and potentially a beast villa
5. You mean what all of you guys gave been doing

So yep defiantly doing nothing.

I love the fact you are actually trying to defend yourself here.. Sure I get if you want to rack up a whole wad of internals so you can tell your friends you were rank 1 for 30 seconds on w100. But trying to pretend this is something a good leader or even a good tribe mate for that matter does is hilarious. You have pretty much taken more internals than your entire tribe combined? Do you not think those could have better served your members you are trying to save?

Mr. Cringer Pants

I love the fact you are actually trying to defend yourself here.. Sure I get if you want to rack up a whole wad of internals so you can tell your friends you were rank 1 for 30 seconds on w100. But trying to pretend this is something a good leader or even a good tribe mate for that matter does is hilarious. You have pretty much taken more internals than your entire tribe combined? Do you not think those could have better served your members you are trying to save?
This ^^

and chaty goes after

ex-mates after jumping ship:

a0f331457310debd3ebb1bb9f79880ce.png

Lol I got the make up 30% of each resource boost which makes sense for all the war foot and defence and offence boosts suppose helped me make coins lolol

Mayhap.

Looking at other top 5 accounts:

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

Only you and XabbadonX have spikes like this, the rest is steady growth. Not implying anything, just looking at graphs. Good job eating your ex-mates and internals for growth, this will surely pan out well for you long term.

Statistically speaking your account is trash account and your leadership is poor.

DeletedUser121389

And even with those graphs, xabbadonx had a flat curve before which could mean lots of minting for a time period followed by drastic growth spurt. Not saying thats the case but even xabba has a somewhat reasonable explanation.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So sorry next time when a member that surrounds me kicks his co off and presses delete I’ll remember not to take the villages and let the the enemy tribe eat them you are right I am so sorry.

Also when I next merge with someone I’ll remember you don’t noble them, wait what do you do? Oh wait this was before the war even started now what do you do?

If you guys honestly think I made the wrong decision sure think what you want personally I would of not rather you know let code and beast take the majority of nears villages but hey ho to each their own. Also just to point out I’m not the only one who nobled him.

This is kinda my last post in this chat bored off talking to you guys I’ve had my laughs at your posts but now it seems like desperation so good luck :p

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
At this point they're just cherry picking, happens a lot when you become brain dead you start to notice all the little things like players merging etc

DeletedUser122029

So sorry next time when a member that surrounds me kicks his co off and presses delete I’ll remember not to take the villages and let the the enemy tribe eat them you are right I am so sorry.

Also when I next merge with someone I’ll remember you don’t noble them, wait what do you do? Oh wait this was before the war even started now what do you do?

If you guys honestly think I made the wrong decision sure think what you want personally I would of not rather you know let code and beast take the majority of nears villages but hey ho to each their own. Also just to point out I’m not the only one who nobled him.

This is kinda my last post in this chat bored off talking to you guys I’ve had my laughs at your posts but now it seems like desperation so good luck :p

Any duke would offer internals to people who are using the troops, as for merges meh you should still distribute villages to tribe also. But it's all good bro Code will take them off you <3

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

You have acted correct. I have no idea why anyone would suggest otherwise.

DeletedUser50733

Yeah your card is marked chaty, you’re only delaying the inevitable.

Keep them villages warm, us and Code will come collecting.

TheBarbarian

Only you and XabbadonX have spikes like this, the rest is steady growth. Not implying anything, just looking at graphs. Good job eating your ex-mates and internals for growth, this will surely pan out well for you long term.

Statistically speaking your account is trash account and your leadership is poor.

Two weeks ago we had the lowest ave. PPV in the top 25. Rim starting this world has been in a pain in terms of having to use up coin minting res, to build up every conquer. It's the reason we decided to noble several villages at a time to try and speed up the 'rebuild process' - and I'm not complaining about the outcome thus far.

Karl.

DeletedUser66411

Most successful tribes have merge rules in place where some villages go to the accounts merging and the rest are dispersed within the tribe.. You also could have taken those frontline ones asap to avoid the enemy conquering and then dispersed them to your tribe to more diversify your front.. I know if I was a member of that tribe I wouldn't be happy with my "leader" soaking up the spoils of fallen tribe mates but what do I know.

Back on topic to the actual war... It just seems to be a steady slaughter.

Side 1:
Tribes: Para, Para!
Side 2:
Tribes: BEAST, Code

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 168
Difference: 146

chart

DeletedUser103748

Dear Para,

Please stop giving up your villages so quick and easily. This alliance is getting too many freebies from you, it's making you look bad, while also allowing them to outgrow the rest of us. A quick bit of advice, noble red villages, not blue:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 54
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 428,280
Side 2: 428,280

chart

Sincerely,
The rest of the world

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66411

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart
And their leader is doing more than a 3rd of that... Solid efforts.

Side 1:
Players: chaty
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 0
Difference: 21

Mr. Cringer Pants

Dear Para,

Please stop giving up your villages so quick and easily. This alliance is getting too many freebies from you, it's making you look bad, while also allowing them to outgrow the rest of us. A quick bit of advice, noble red villages, not blue:

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

Sincerely,
The rest of the world

21 of those are Chaty. Congrats on rank 1, you've really earned it. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser114962

I would request my bois at Beast and Code to noble chatty :)

started almost a week late
started from the bottom now we here!

Hehei, do you love me? Are you riding?
Say you'll never ever leave from beside me
'Cause I want ya, and I need ya
And I'm down for you always

DeletedUser119960

Dear Para,

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

Sincerely,
The rest of the world
Actually we do enjoy to play with our food

DeletedUser103748

Actually we do enjoy to play with our food

This statement is unclear. Are you in Code/Beast or Para?

I guess I should ask, do you mean literally play with your food, or figuratively?

DeletedUser119960

One easy click on my profile should tell you where I play