Ask the best player on W72 anything.

• Thread starter XxX4n35th3t15tXxX
  • Start date

DeletedUser

What makes you think you can defeat me in this world ?

Firestorm/Dark/Apple Is that really you ? :eek:

My question to the player whose name I can't read that started this thread -

How are you going to prove that you are better than all the other players EVER from TW? Many worlds, with many different settings. So are you the best at one specific world or just flat out saying your better than everyone here?

DeletedUser111495

Firestorm/Dark/Apple Is that really you ? :eek:

My question to the player whose name I can't read that started this thread -

How are you going to prove that you are better than all the other players EVER from TW? Many worlds, with many different settings. So are you the best at one specific world or just flat out saying your better than everyone here?

oh dear...

DeletedUser111633

taryno my good friend i am confadent that you will win this tribal server world :)

pleas give me tribal advise :)

DeletedUser111495

Why is poo brown?

The colour of your poo is a result of several things that are in it:
First, is the dead red blood cells your body wants to get rid of. (It is actually a chemical called billirubin that is made when red blood cells are broken down that helps to give poo its colour). The second colour giving part is bile. Bile is produced by your liver to help digest fat and get rid of bilirubin. Finally is the food you eat… You may have noticed that different food can change the colour of your poo. I find tomatoes are quite good at this

DeletedUser111633

The colour of your poo is a result of several things that are in it:
First, is the dead red blood cells your body wants to get rid of. (It is actually a chemical called billirubin that is made when red blood cells are broken down that helps to give poo its colour). The second colour giving part is bile. Bile is produced by your liver to help digest fat and get rid of bilirubin. Finally is the food you eat… You may have noticed that different food can change the colour of your poo. I find tomatoes are quite good at this

r u a biologgy student

DeletedUser

Loool yeah I learnt that in GCSEs but thought I'd just see what the response would be. :)

DeletedUser

If God is omnipotent, can he make a stone so big that not even him can rise it up?

DeletedUser111495

If God is omnipotent, can he make a stone so big that not even him can rise it up?

This question is representative of the type of paradoxes atheists use in attempts to prove that God cannot exist. It works like this. God is supposed to be omnipotent. If He is omnipotent, then He can create a rock so big that He can't pick it up. If He cannot make a rock like this, then He is not omnipotent. If He can make a rock so big He can't pick it up, then He isn't omnipotent either. Either way demonstrates that God cannot do something. Therefore God is not omnipotent. Therefore God does not exist.

DeletedUser

This question is representative of the type of paradoxes atheists use in attempts to prove that God cannot exist. It works like this. God is supposed to be omnipotent. If He is omnipotent, then He can create a rock so big that He can't pick it up. If He cannot make a rock like this, then He is not omnipotent. If He can make a rock so big He can't pick it up, then He isn't omnipotent either. Either way demonstrates that God cannot do something. Therefore God is not omnipotent. Therefore God does not exist.

But the question is contradictory and so cannot make sense. If God is omnipotent which means he is all-powerful, of course he can make a stone that is big but if he is omnipotent, then he can lift any stone, bearing in mind omnipotent technically means his power has no limits.

DeletedUser

I'll give advice to anything regarding real life or Tribal Wars because I'm a very good player (if not the best). (;

How does one determine they are the best? Most worlds won? Most caps? Most points across multiple worlds?