AXE Declares War

DeletedUser

Maybe!
But in the beginning, I will only attack with my small nukes... also, I don't have a lot of villages close to them, only like 10 villages

xannash

LOL, my point is not to whine but say that is a violation of the NAP that is all.

m1a1tank

lol
i know AXE are strong but i still think 7 days until they doubt they can win. They are strong but (~SP~) invented strong with their nukes

xannash

:lol: I've used that one before at the beginning of new world's, it works great there...of course, I was always lying then too...

John Lenin

Did you miss the fact that I've had an incoming for 2 days, traveling all the way from K65. That alone is an act of aggression so in my opinion SP broke the nap first...even if it is only one incoming, but I expect more to follow quickly.

Right, so the village you took from t-white-81 was not a violation of the NAP? :icon_rolleyes:

xannash

One of our members.

After looking at twstats I now see what you are talking about...I could argue that the travel time for the attack on me is 73 hours or so and was sent before that nobling occurred...but really who cares. The fact is, everyone knew this was coming and was going to happen sooner or later. Tension has been building for quite some time. SP's or AXE's grand plan really doesn't matter at all here. It doesn't matter who played into who's hand or who declared on who, because it was bound to happen either way. Just the game is played. I look forward to this as it will add some excitement to a game that can become tedious when you aren't doing any fighting...

DeletedUser

Right, so the village you took from t-white-81 was not a violation of the NAP? :icon_rolleyes:

I already spoke to Acid about this, it was a cross nobling incident as both players when they went for the village it was a barb. The SP member just had a shorter travel time.

There was a breach of the NAP that i was only made aware of by Acid though which was a scouting

And John if you care to check that cross nobling you will see that t-white nobled the barb, frostie nobled it from him and then t-white nobled it back

But hey now we can all scream all is fair in love and war:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

SP, true underdog and It would be good to see them prevail. :)

I know this was a will back but i dont know u but are you being sarcastic?
SP arent the underdog here:S they were when it was 3 vs 1 but 1s an underdog not always... anyways waste of a post i dont even know whats above i have only read to page 2 so far i thought i had to comment. Anyways... go on flaming each other dont bother flamming me i wont post back!:booty:

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah... 5 pages of "It's your fault, not mine!".

It's a moot point now. Does it really need to be argued 5 pages into the declaration?

For everyone saying that 2eZ (@McBoozie:icon_wink:) will fall in a few days - I doubt that. I've got respect for a lot of their players and expect this to be a long war, and who knows which tribe will come out on top? Only time will tell.

DeletedUser

Sp underdog? they have clearly a stronger continental dominance and more points. unless they are made up by inactive players they are clearly in a better position for this war.

Harbinger of death

i like sp

but im on my pa's side valpo

and omg i cant believe i said that lol

DeletedUser

Sp underdog? they have clearly a stronger continental dominance and more points. unless they are made up by inactive players they are clearly in a better position for this war.

Not when you consider they are going to be fighting several tribes at once. If you read the whole thread you will see they are going after tH as well.

Harbinger of death

Not when you consider they are going to be fighting several tribes at once. If you read the whole thread you will see they are going after tH as well.

still that doesnt make them a underdog it just makes them gangbanged

everones joinin forces to fight sp and -?- as axe is at war with both tibes

DeletedUser

still that doesnt make them a underdog it just makes them gangbanged

everones joinin forces to fight sp and -?- as axe is at war with both tibes

So it does make them the underdog. If they have several tribes attacking them, then it stands to reason they would be considered the underdog as they would be out numbered.