Barbarian to player ratio W53

What should the barbarian to player ratio be on W53?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkaniken2

More barbs = less player farms = more players stand a chance = more potential compitition down the road.

slinkiestwizard

Oh god please stay out of this world. It is a world with settings for more talented players. Stick to World 52, the settings are more favorable for someone like yourself :icon_rolleyes:

apologize in advance LOLZ!!!!!Ingham nicely said!

DeletedUser

Actually nvm, I misread this whole thing. I thought it was 7:1 not 7:100 :D

Wont make much of a difference really.
lol muldie, that'd be funny. I'd be like W1 of the .us server when it first started and they didn't notice the ratio was 64:1 barbs to players except not that extreme. I think there was about 30 people in my continent. :lol:

DeletedUser

In most new worlds there are already far too many barbs present. Its like farming wars instead of tribal wars.... so boring...

DeletedUser

Actually nvm, I misread this whole thing. I thought it was 7:1 not 7:100 :D

Wont make much of a difference really.

Lol, I did the exact same thing, I was thinking 1 barb to every player, that is ridiculously high but the lowest so i will pick it. Then was stumped that people would want 7 barbs for every player :icon_redface:

A humble player

Oh god please stay out of this world. It is a world with settings for more talented players. Stick to World 52, the settings are more favorable for someone like yourself :icon_rolleyes:

Oh god please stay out of this world. It is a world with settings for more talented players. Stick to world 52, the settings are more favorable for someone like yourself. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Oh god please stay out of this world. It is a world with settings for more talented players. Stick to world 52, the settings are more favorable for someone like yourself. :icon_cool:

Yeah thats definitely me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol muldie, that'd be funny. I'd be like W1 of the .us server when it first started and they didn't notice the ratio was 64:1 barbs to players except not that extreme. I think there was about 30 people in my continent. :lol:

lol that was soo good for farmin! and i was rank 1 before the reset :icon_neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.