Best Account of 67

DeletedUser110019

can't believe you nubs are still playing this world :icon_neutral:.. lol

I'll hand my votes to Olly, leaving ODA Kings (both Laff and Don) and Rebel a ways behind..

As Sjaak, I have know Olly for several years now, so I'll try to be unbiased as I can..

The reason I post Olly above the rest is quite simple.. Most of the other larger and better accounts on the world have 2-3 coplayers, Olly plays solo, has since i met him. The fact that he plays solo, and focuses 100% on simply pissing people off, and fighting only are the reasons he is not higher in rank than he is.. He is the single account with most time defending on the entire duration of w67. And he has been AGAINST odds 90% of the time he defended.

The fact that he is still around when several dozens of people swore to rim him since day one, and tried hard to do it, is awesome haha.

I know it's just difference in opinions, but in my eyes, Olly has the sort of skills that cannot be trained... he's just a real smart guy, and.. he just doesn't give a damn about anything :icon_biggrin:

i rimmed olly <3

DeletedUser

First of all my problems with Olly stem from his leadership in Cheers and how he screwed some of us over for his own gain. As for his defending ability, its hard for anyone to judge as just like with attacking, if your not on one of the accounts its just guess work from what you see. It just when i hear viko (i think) saying that he never snipes when he has players who i know don't send 100 ms gap trains, it makes you think. Also hes had a lot of D available to him but he says he doesn't like asking for it, thats not good defending.

He still gets best defender of the world for sticking it out so long, i just think if your really good then your defence should make the enemy stop opping you and move to someone else but Away always hit him on the east side of world. Really only Away can explain if hes good or not at defending, i just think hes overrated from my opinion.

So wrong slpher so wrong let me correct you. Cheer was undone by nuts using us they trick us into hitting the tribe -?- and then never join in and left us to take the heat and use up there nukes. leave cheers with no chance that as the leader of cheers was my fault for trusting Amanda. most of cheers member could not handle the likes of Quite Goddish or mangomunch as i ended up with there accounts to sit.
the only way i could save Cheers Member was offer my account to -?- it should of been nobled and for cheers to change there name which gave the a 6 mouth NAP. if Amanda had not sent the hole of Nuts after me i would of most likely been in-housed nobled

you say ( how he screwed some of us over for his own gain ) really making myself Nuts number one target on there front line you most drink more beer than me and on a side note you wouldn't still be on this world if i didn't agree to -?- terms

Now for my defending skills slpher well they op you once and you didn't fair that well i had 6 mouth of it.

i just think if your really good then your defence should make the enemy stop opping you and move to someone else

lol funny best defence is not to stack me to make them move on to another tribe mate best defence would of been to hit them back as a team which you made perfectly clear you wouldn't

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was a fan of the Quite Goddish account and its reputation for being 'good', driven so hard into peoples minds that they hardly ever attacked it. Always reminded me of the AuskillaD account I played on W25, it had the same reputation driven into people by the two bigmouth co-players on it.

Also, anyone who mentions Olly should talk to Slpher. He's right, Olly might have incredible ability to keep going and not quit while getting hammered hard but he isn't very remarkable with the things he can do. Never heard of him showing any timing skills with splitting, recapping or attacks. I don't think I ever saw him fake hard either and besides he never attacked back in a effective way (he attacked langile once but that didn't work out and wasn't enough pressure, so I think he only really beat Potty in his attacks). But he's still a great TW player with the way he defended and actually held on.

And then theres Rebel. I don't think anybody really likes him apart from QA. But he certainly deserves the world no.1 position much more than Slpher anyhow. Slpher never got attacked during the TPL Nuts war, before that I don't think he was even frontline against Seven or Conan (or whatever other tribes TPL fought). He also did nothing to Away except get opped and lose villages and his actual progress against Jizzo and the south there was no big feat. Not trying to say he's a bad player only that he hasn't proven much.

I won't mention anyone from Away cause I would have a positive bias for the all the accounts we had, which imo were exceptionally good from The Climb, RawDeath, Viko, Frzzt to Ada.

Im Zeckt do you just make your shit up or you on drugs half your tribe quit because they couldn't break me and was to busy defending why trying to kill me. i don't send fake i sent as many as i received Like nuts your tribe failed to take me out

RawDeath is by far the best player in away and as my respect for the fun we had in battle

Ollys paddy is now over

Slpher

First of all I agree NUTS screwed Cheers bad in that war, the players on our fronts were bad except for Old Mac. You can’t just brush it off, that was really badly played from you, I don’t think the same would have happened with Mike still in leadership.

the only way i could save Cheers Member was offer my account to -?- it should of been nobled and for cheers to change there name which gave the a 6 mouth NAP. if Amanda had not sent the hole of Nuts after me i would of most likely been in-housed nobled
You’re the one who is way way wrong. While cheers and ? were at war, it was obvious that cheers wouldn’t win, our fronts were awful, you were just mass recruiting and there was no communication. Then Stuart from ? contacted a few of us and we were going to leave, you and old mac were not in that leaving party. Then a bit later you made your own deal with ? which involved you and old mac, that was where the nap with ex cheers was made not in our talks.

Don’t give BS about saving ex members, you left as Duke, if you cared soo much why didn’t you just stay in the tribe, the moment you left your looking out for your own acc. Just so happens that when we all leave, ex cheers are livid at their Duke whos left, I was still in the cheers chat they wanted to hit you but the nap saved you from those attacks.

you say ( how he screwed some of us over for his own gain ) really making myself Nuts number one target on there front line you most drink more beer than me and on a side note you wouldn't still be on this world if i didn't agree to -?- terms
You had no alternative, stay in cheers or leave when you got the chance. I have no problem with you leaving cheers, just why make the nap that only helped you.

Also I didn’t want the nap with ex cheers, I left cheers on the assumption we would be hitting the ones who weren’t active so how would I have got rimmed?????

Now for my defending skills slpher well they op you once and you didn't fair that well i had 6 mouth of it.

lol funny best defence is not to stack me to make them move on to another tribe mate best defence would of been to hit them back as a team which you made perfectly clear you wouldn't
How did I not fair well? They needed me to lose loads and I didn’t, while they hit me we were gaining in dominance overall. I had more players on my front then you’ve had at that time aswell.

You had a lot of D available to you and didn’t take it, that’s not a good defender, im sure leadership would prefer you not to get opped, so take the D and stop losing villages but no, you wanted to play the hero being hit all the time because you won’t defend properly.

Also when did I say I wouldn’t hit as a team, infact that’s the only time I would hit, Im not going to go solo against them and that was the problem, there wasn’t enough active accounts in a position to noble (not just send some nukes).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Then Stuart from ? contacted a few of us and we were going to leave, you and old mac were not in that leaving party. Then a bit later you made your own deal with ? which involved you and old mac, that was where the nap with ex cheers was made not in our talks.

Don’t give BS about saving ex members, you left as Duke, if you cared soo much why didn’t you just stay in the tribe, the moment you left your looking out for your own acc. Just so happens that when we all leave, ex cheers are livid at their Duke whos left, I was still in the cheers chat they wanted to hit you but the nap saved you from those attacks.

It's a bit early in the morning for me so sorry if im reading this wrong but are you giving Olly shit for leaving even though you and a few others planned to leave as well?

How did I not fair well? They needed me to lose loads and I didn’t,

You lost 124 villages in 9 days. Yet Olly has been hit for a few months and has lost 532 villages, do the math if Away did what they were doing to Olly you wouldn't be around anymore.

You had a lot of D available to you and didn’t take it, that’s not a good defender, im sure leadership would prefer you not to get opped, so take the D and stop losing villages but no, you wanted to play the hero being hit all the time because you won’t defend properly.

To be fair Olly did get some def from us(BARB) but him not taking it all freed up more for the northern accounts that were falling 1 by 1 so as i see it every def he didn't take was helping others not as skilled as him.

In bold, sorry for any misspellings etc my eyes are barely opened :X

DeletedUser

Slpher i was the last player to leave Cheers as i made them a new tribe for them. and set up the council you say there was many that want to attack me really we couldn't get more than half to fight in the war but Cheer did have some good player like Kelvnz and others. i thing i will agree with you on mike was a much better leader than me for sure.

I was still in the cheers chat they wanted to hit you but the nap saved you from those attacks.

Funny thing was i also was in cheers chat as i hosted it

How did I not fair well? They needed me to lose loads and I didn’t,

you got raped then it stopped my guess you made a pack with them

Slpher you are the number one account on this world and i don't hear players shouting your name why is that. i understand why but do you Slpher. if you would like my thoughts on it i would share

Slpher you attack me on the externals not a good move. i really don't tend to bite but you just use me as a excuse not to fight AWAY because all you have cared about is easy targets and farming

[h=3][/h]

Slpher

I dunno how to quote your quote croc so ill just number it lol

1. I don't care he left, the tribe was falling apart, yes it was his fault but he shouldn't have to stay if he doesn't want to, thats fine. Just why make a nap with the players your leaving, that nap only served to help him, it landlocked everyone else ready to hit them and olly continued to get D from those players.

2. You do the math and use your brain. Theres bound to be back and forths with recaps so if you wanna work those out then go ahead and give an accurate number. Also proportionally to my account at the time even 100 isn't that much, olly account was smaller. The location wasn't great aswell, my k37 could be hit from the front and back, K47 is where i start to have villages in a row which are easier to defend (if that makes sense)

Best result: on 14.05.2014 (6.701.504 units) - mine
Best result: on 08.04.2014 (2.667.557 units) - olly

I got hit hard no doubt, i thought my stacks would hold and they didn't, thats my bad preparation, it was just guess work as ive never had to deal with an op of that size before. I had to deal with a lot of people on my front who could noble, it wouldn't have been that bad aswell if they hadn't invited Valmet who was close to my entire other side of k37 and had saved a ton of nobles.

3. Olly got a fair amount of D, he also says he had close range stuff from TPL guys that i guess weren't on internals. I said its my opinion from what i have seen that i dont think hes all that. Im going by the fact he got given D, then didn't ask for more. Didn't ask for sits because he didn't want the help. Also the most important thing, where Away even say hes not that good, they said he never snipes, just moves D around.

Slpher

Olly as for the Cheers stuff, look at warmachine, he left early and they rimmed him. Im not saying they would take you out but them a long with Nuts then maybe. Its just you getting that NAP saved you from attacks and meant you could ask them for D.

you got raped then it stopped my guess you made a pack with them
No proof whatsoever, just makes stuff up.

Slpher you are the number one account on this world and i don't hear players shouting your name why is that. i understand why but do you Slpher. if you would like my thoughts on it i would share

Slpher you attack me on the externals not a good move. i really don't tend to bite but you just use me as a excuse not to fight AWAY because all you have cared about is easy targets and farming
TPL love counts right lol

I never used you as an excuse, again just random accusations. People seem to think anyone they didn’t hit is an easy target. If you never attacked that player then you have no clue. All the people in AWAY got teamed on aswell, how many acc and sat accounts were hitting langile before it quit? Is that not then easy by your thinking?

DeletedUser

how many acc and sat accounts were hitting langile before it quit?
Langile never quit. That TGsmurf (sorry if I got your name wrong) got himself onto the account to help Jess (not sure why) and hit delete when Shaun did. Langile then returned days later to no account. just going off info i was given

#themoreyouknow

DeletedUser

I dunno how to quote your quote croc so ill just number it lol

1. I don't care he left, the tribe was falling apart, yes it was his fault but he shouldn't have to stay if he doesn't want to, thats fine. Just why make a nap with the players your leaving, that nap only served to help him, it landlocked everyone else ready to hit them and olly continued to get D from those players.

2. You do the math and use your brain. Theres bound to be back and forths with recaps so if you wanna work those out then go ahead and give an accurate number. Also proportionally to my account at the time even 100 isn't that much, olly account was smaller. The location wasn't great aswell, my k37 could be hit from the front and back, K47 is where i start to have villages in a row which are easier to defend (if that makes sense)

Best result: on 14.05.2014 (6.701.504 units) - mine
Best result: on 08.04.2014 (2.667.557 units) - olly

I got hit hard no doubt, i thought my stacks would hold and they didn't, thats my bad preparation, it was just guess work as ive never had to deal with an op of that size before. I had to deal with a lot of people on my front who could noble, it wouldn't have been that bad aswell if they hadn't invited Valmet who was close to my entire other side of k37 and had saved a ton of nobles.

3. Olly got a fair amount of D, he also says he had close range stuff from TPL guys that i guess weren't on internals. I said its my opinion from what i have seen that i dont think hes all that. Im going by the fact he got given D, then didn't ask for more. Didn't ask for sits because he didn't want the help. Also the most important thing, where Away even say hes not that good, they said he never snipes, just moves D around.

1 olly1234 [BARB] 436,38 Mil
8 Slpher [BARB] 119,58 Mil

35 recaps out of 124

When it comes to growing and nobling nubs you're good slpher other than that Olly is a better player and has proved so. Anyway can we try keep Barb arguments off here please :p do it in skype chat :x

Slpher

89 isnt that horrible considering how many villages i had, im sure that the rest of BARB were nobling more then that and what the rest of Away were getting. So i don't get how it did badly by anyones thinking.

When it comes to growing

So growing your acc isn't a good thing? but getting hit is?, pretty sure world dominance is judged by villages

Also why make a dig at me then say keep it off forums?, besides it gives something other people can read #themoreyouknow :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Slpher i could just keep ranting with you as its becoming fun but i will break it down for ya speed the bitching up

Your thoughts on What i did with Cheers are wrong

And yes you was scare to fight Away because they was a good enemy you have only been interested in easy targets and farming to hit number one spot. you have waited till away are dead to even hit them amazing because now its easy apart from Raw hint why i spend me time battling with raw

so grats Slpher for being number one ranking and yes i do mean it. but its a shame you didn't earn the rep to go with it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

89 isnt that horrible considering how many villages i had, im sure that the rest of BARB were nobling more then that and what the rest of Away were getting. So i don't get how it did badly by anyones thinking.

When it comes to growing

So growing your acc isn't a good thing? but getting hit is?, pretty sure world dominance is judged by villages

Also why make a dig at me then say keep it off forums?, besides it gives something other people can read #themoreyouknow :icon_biggrin:

What if Away didn't stop hitting you, as i said you wouldn't be around anymore. I never said growing an account is bad, i actually complimented you saying you are good at it but what is the point of growing an account if you can't defend it.

I never threw a dig at you, was a compliment.

@Dylan, mods can delete :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

hmm usually that is true but when was the last time you saw the mod on these forums? :lol:

Slpher

Slpher i could just keep ranting with you as its becoming fun but i will break it down for ya speed the bitching up

Your thoughts on What i did with Cheers are wrong

And yes you was scare to fight Away because they was a good enemy you have only been interested in easy targets and farming to hit number one spot. you have waited till away are dead to even hit them amazing because now its easy apart from Raw hint why i spend me time battling with raw

so grats Slpher for being number one ranking and yes i do mean it. but its a shame you didn't earn the rep to go with it

You left the tribe but then managed to work a nap with them while we all were ready to hit them. You also took their D which meant NAP could never be broken. None of what i wrote is a lie so how am i wrong, that nap only benefited you and caused problems for us.

Theres only like a handful of people who have even hit Away and not lost, if i was in a situation like others where north was my only way to grow then i would have had to hit Away to get more villages, but i had loads of room to grow as TPL never recruited south. Your acting like the rest of the tribe wasn't doing the same, even leadership told us to noble south to get the win, your expecting me to put tons of effort in when hardly anyone else is.

Slpher

What if Away didn't stop hitting you, as i said you wouldn't be around anymore. I never said growing an account is bad, i actually complimented you saying you are good at it but what is the point of growing an account if you can't defend it.

How were they going to rim me?, my K37 is a lot easier to take then K47 as it was surrounded, after the initial stack breaking I asked for D and kept sending mine which meant K47 was safe. Also if Away could rim me then why did they stop?, your not even thinking with your posts