Best Account of 67

DeletedUser110019

You left the tribe but then managed to work a nap with them while we all were ready to hit them. You also took their D which meant NAP could never be broken. None of what i wrote is a lie so how am i wrong, that nap only benefited you and caused problems for us.

Theres only like a handful of people who have even hit Away and not lost, if i was in a situation like others where north was my only way to grow then i would have had to hit Away to get more villages, but i had loads of room to grow as TPL never recruited south. Your acting like the rest of the tribe wasn't doing the same, even leadership told us to noble south to get the win, your expecting me to put tons of effort in when hardly anyone else is.

I controlled everything in tpl >.>

DeletedUser

How were they going to rim me?, my K37 is a lot easier to take then K47 as it was surrounded, after the initial stack breaking I asked for D and kept sending mine which meant K47 was safe. Also if Away could rim me then why did they stop?, your not even thinking with your posts

I never said you'd be rimmed did i? i said you wouldn't be around, as in you'd most likely quit. As for why they stopped, well i don't know that only they do, but i reckon some sort of an agreement was made.

"even leadership told us to noble south to get the win"

You were doing that way before than circ was even sent out, lets face it slpher, you were scared of hitting Away.

DeletedUser

You left the tribe but then managed to work a nap with them while we all were ready to hit them. You also took their D which meant NAP could never be broken. None of what i wrote is a lie so how am i wrong, that nap only benefited you and caused problems for us.

Theres only like a handful of people who have even hit Away and not lost, if i was in a situation like others where north was my only way to grow then i would have had to hit Away to get more villages, but i had loads of room to grow as TPL never recruited south. Your acting like the rest of the tribe wasn't doing the same, even leadership told us to noble south to get the win, your expecting me to put tons of effort in when hardly anyone else is.

Once again slpher your wrong just listen to what you are saying throw your post one minuet i set the NAP up to stop Ex Cheers attacking me as you said in your own worlds slpher he is your quote
I was still in the cheers chat they wanted to hit you but the nap saved you from those attacks
. now your saying i had there defence from the players you say wanted to attack me slpher your a joke and full of shit. are bitching is quite funny

Also i can't be leave you are posting that you was leaving Cheers your tribe at the time with the intent to attack them you must be so proud of your self

DeletedUser

You were doing that way before than circ was even sent out, lets face it slpher, you were scared of hitting Away.
Watch what you say. If Slph is a coward for going south then maybe you should look at some more of our tribemates and see who else went in the opposite direction to Away. A hint, the account starts with a 'T' :icon_wink:

DeletedUser105209

LOL good try Dylan, you're right themistocles did nothing in the war (nod). All those accounts he sat nuking for people too. Sorry but there are very few people with as many war caps as that account who have done more to help their tribemates.

DeletedUser

Watch what you say. If Slph is a coward for going south then maybe you should look at some more of our tribemates and see who else went in the opposite direction to Away. A hint, the account starts with a 'T' :icon_wink:

As Jess said, all the accounts he sat and he actually moved up north and was gaining a foothold, unlike Slpher who had a good cluster but just sat back and did sweet fuck all :)

Psihic

Traitor, you dont really want to compare your or especially slphers achievements with mine do you ?

Especially since im a solo player.

You commediant you, should apply for Seinfeld :lol:

DeletedUser

Traitor, you dont really want to compare your or especially slphers achievements with mine do you ?

Especially since im a solo player.

You commediant you, should apply for Seinfeld :lol:
Wait, are you Pavle? Sorry I never knew who you were lol

Traitor, lol I was doing it to make the tribe better by getting rid of the dead weight. Sure I could have asked you instead but I did after I gave up on the plan and look how that turned out :)

But lets ignore that shall we, its unrelated. All I was pointing out is that Slph is not the only account that went south. Even your account goes SE through Ks such as 54/65/76. I mean yeah now you have a north cluster but so Slph does too and its bigger.

Not trying to insult you, just proving a point that Slph is not the only player who chose to go south :)

LOL good try Dylan, you're right themistocles did nothing in the war (nod). All those accounts he sat nuking for people too. Sorry but there are very few people with as many war caps as that account who have done more to help their tribemates.
Jess, that was not the point of my message at all. You would know that if you stopped getting angry every time you read something I write, same goes for Pavle. I am still the same person you knew before, except I made a mistake by going the wrong way about removing dead weight in the tribe. Which as I pointed out above, didn't go so well when I asked Pavle to think about kicking some players :/

I would just like to remind you both that I was right about Zero :lol:
Aug 21
02:22
ZeroXZ17 (deleted) was deleted due to inactivity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait, are you Pavle? Sorry I never knew who you were lol

Traitor, lol I was doing it to make the tribe better by getting rid of the dead weight. Sure I could have asked you instead but I did after I gave up on the plan and look how that turned out :)

But lets ignore that shall we, its unrelated. All I was pointing out is that Slph is not the only account that went south. Even your account goes SE through Ks such as 54/65/76. I mean yeah now you have a north cluster but so Slph does too and its bigger.

Not trying to insult you, just proving a point that Slph is not the only player who chose to go south :)

Slpher always had a north cluster to fight with since the start of the Away war, pavle didn't. He had to move north. Slpher was just a little pussy afraid to fight as he still is. Still won't attack an active enemy :)

DeletedUser

Atomic were active just shit. Then again so was Nuts so in all fairness his targets were just as hard haha
Lefty wasn't that easy I don't think, not that I ever attacked him.

At the end of the day, he had two choices.
Go north and get in to a large battle, end up getting as hammered as Olly.
Or go south where there are still red dots, and what is the first thing you are told? Always noble Red dots. And grow so that he can supply defense and nukes for the tribe.
Personally I think anyone given that choice would go south (at that stage in a world). Of course its easy to say after the South quit (except Robby/Rathae) that nobling south is a waste of time but when Slph made the decision to go south Atomic were active and were attacking us. Plus you have to factor in the revenge aspect. Remember Atomic did betray us so they needed to be taught a lesson.

I may have repeated myself or possibly contradicted but I don't care, I just typed and words were made :lol:

DeletedUser

Atomic were active just shit. Then again so was Nuts so in all fairness his targets were just as hard haha
Lefty wasn't that easy I don't think, not that I ever attacked him.

At the end of the day, he had two choices.
Go north and get in to a large battle, end up getting as hammered as Olly.
Or go south where there are still red dots, and what is the first thing you are told? Always noble Red dots. And grow so that he can supply defense and nukes for the tribe.
Personally I think anyone given that choice would go south (at that stage in a world). Of course its easy to say after the South quit (except Robby/Rathae) that nobling south is a waste of time but when Slph made the decision to go south Atomic were active and were attacking us. Plus you have to factor in the revenge aspect. Remember Atomic did betray us so they needed to be taught a lesson.

I may have repeated myself or possibly contradicted but I don't care, I just typed and words were made :lol:

See that little peace i bolded, he never attacked active Away so that point there is ruled out :) Anyway this argument is stupid and a waste of time, my opinion, slpher is a bitch who didn't do shit, and yours is the opposite :) lets just end it as we agree to disagree.

DeletedUser

See that little peace i bolded, he never attacked active Away so that point there is ruled out :) Anyway this argument is stupid and a waste of time, my opinion, slpher is a bitch who didn't do shit, and yours is the opposite :) lets just end it as we agree to disagree.
I added that part due to habit.
Alright mate, can do :)

S1cky Dutch

Whoever was on the langile account for the last 5 days of its existence

And before that. Thanks ;)

Olly as for the Cheers stuff, look at warmachine, he left early and they rimmed him. Im not saying they would take you out but them a long with Nuts then maybe. Its just you getting that NAP saved you from attacks and meant you could ask them for D.

No proof whatsoever, just makes stuff up.

That. I was Langile's co for a couple of months. Mainly played in the weekends as im a full time truckdriver. Barely had time and when I got back there was no account anymore;/

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Jess, that was not the point of my message at all. You would know that if you stopped getting angry every time you read something I write, same goes for Pavle. I am still the same person you knew before, except I made a mistake by going the wrong way about removing dead weight in the tribe. Which as I pointed out above, didn't go so well when I asked Pavle to think about kicking some players :/

I would just like to remind you both that I was right about Zero :lol:
Aug 21
02:22
ZeroXZ17 (deleted) was deleted due to inactivity.

You can't justify what you did Dylan, yes BARB had/has dead weight. You went behind the leaderships back plotting to jump to another tribe(The tribe you make ofc) Maybe if you went to jess/Pavle about your concerns first and stated what you were willing to do things would of went different.

DeletedUser105209

I would just like to inform you Dylan, zero was gone for ages we just didnt want the account internalled good job though, way to go! You were Right!
Thank god we have you to look at twstats for us.

Slpher

I never said you'd be rimmed did i? i said you wouldn't be around, as in you'd most likely quit. As for why they stopped, well i don't know that only they do, but i reckon some sort of an agreement was made.

"even leadership told us to noble south to get the win"

You would make a great detective croc, "that guy works with the guy who got murdered, it was probably him", you have no facts whatsoever. I was rank 1 or 2 at the time of being hit and losing hardly anything on last days after i got D sorted out again after i misjudged stacks, please explain why i would quit after playing this long?

You and olly both say i made an agreement with no proof at all, away would gain nothing from an agreement. I don't make accusations without something to back it up. Atleast when i called you out for spying, Away outed you on their profile, i just couldn't get enough proof as player i asked only sent me a little.

And so was everyone else, loads of people had a front with Away, who was beating them on caps?????, like i said before aswell, when we joined BARB Justin told us go south until we connected with BARB, then there would be enough D to cover our fronts as we had hardly anything, there was like 7 of us in 4 K's, all of which were surrounded, you can't blame us for taking the safe option there. Then after connection was made there was soo little activity, again who was hitting Away at that time????, please answer this as its prob just 2/3 people (i dont mean send some nukes, i mean send tons of fakes and actually noble)

It was only late when Rebel and ODA's op happened, thats the only successful away op to my knowledge, i may be wrong and let me know if there was one but that op was no where near me, on players i didn't have on my front, potty i had none and langile was about 10 villages. Them 2 can have a go at me for not leading my own op on this side and theres reasons for that (activity of accs, only 2 guys on my front, then fact any villages nobled would mean another noble to use on inactives in west etc) but you can't say shit, atleast i farmed and out nobled everyone, all you did was out talk everyone.

Slpher

Once again slpher your wrong just listen to what you are saying throw your post one minuet i set the NAP up to stop Ex Cheers attacking me as you said in your own worlds slpher he is your quote . now your saying i had there defence from the players you say wanted to attack me slpher your a joke and full of shit. are bitching is quite funny

Also i can't be leave you are posting that you was leaving Cheers your tribe at the time with the intent to attack them you must be so proud of your self

I have no clue what points your making, Yes they posted in skype chat they were angry with you for leaving and wanted to hit you, Yes you had there D in your villages, are you saying im lying or what, i dont get it?

I'm not saying you had there D straight away, after Old Mac got rimmed, they went after you and then you asked around for D from them, i remember people saying why aren't we hitting these guys and then hearing there D was in your villages thats why.

???? You left aswell and you were Duke. When at war there was no communication from our Duke (you), all the frontlines (people you recruited weren't active enough) were getting rimmed and then you mass recruited in a panic all the people within our K. You can't blame me for leaving a tribe run so badly, it was the same reason you left it, if people aren't going to try then why should i stick with them. Plus the ones i spoke with i moved over with or i helped afterwards.

Soberknight

I will not join this debate because i simply dont have enough information on the matter.

I do think that, with the position and size the Slpher account had on the world, if he had just started to op Away it would have probably been the end of Away.

Slpher

Did you look at the position prior to now?, like which players were on the fronts?, I know people won't look closely at every situation but if you did i just don't see people can rip on me for it, especially when only a few were doing it and that was late on.

I think people just see rank 1 and compare me to Rebel, i even admitted his acc has done more, just as player for player i think ive done the most or atleast joint, i would have had to bury myself into game if i was opping all the time and having to defend, i never wanted to spend that much time playing, yet these few expect me to do it.