Difference: 126

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,799,746
Side 2: 693,826
Difference: 1,105,920

image.php

DeletedUser

I know we had complaints about stats but they havnt been up in a while and it just shows the conquors against one another

Also, can someone tell me how to get a sig, I can't figure it out lol

DeletedUser

I know we had complaints about stats but they havnt been up in a while and it just shows the conquors against one another

Also, can someone tell me how to get a sig, I can't figure it out lol

you click user CP in the semi-top left of your screen

HOPLOS has so many inactive members its like BNL fam is at war witth a barb cluster rofl:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Nice, BNL are really doing good.:icon_cool:

because. ~TSE~ are helping to clear BNL targets... BNL are taking inactive players who will nto fight back...

i wonder if you could make a stat of BNL against active villages... :p stats would be different

DeletedUser

because. ~TSE~ are helping to clear BNL targets... BNL are taking inactive players who will nto fight back...

i wonder if you could make a stat of BNL against active villages... :p stats would be different

u mean the 4 active members?

DeletedUser

ben is great, your truly a noob and I stick by what you said, no1 likes you or respects you and they take you as a joke, and im not the only person that has posted this, other people have as well so just deal with the fact that your hated

But anyway, yea BNL started this war and was doing this ourselves, clearing our own villages and kicking hoplos ass, once TSE got involved that didnt change anything, they dont clear villages for us

DeletedUser

once TSE got involved that didnt change anything, they dont clear villages for us

i'm pretty sure it change stuff, what about less targets for your own tribe ???
an ally not their to help you, but to help themselves....

plus i really couldn't care less what you think about me. Hate is a very strong word. especially when used against a person.

DeletedUser

yes it changed things, Hoplos is getting their ass handed to them, twice as badly now lol, but they don't clear villages and its not less targets, there is still plennnnnnntttty of B-E-A-UTIFUL bright red villages all around our members so you really need to get your facts straight instead of just posting what you think

DeletedUser

i'm pretty sure it change stuff, what about less targets for your own tribe ???
an ally not their to help you, but to help themselves....

plus i really couldn't care less what you think about me. Hate is a very strong word. especially when used against a person.

We have plenty of targets, i wish you and HOPLOS could switch places, because i would love to noble your whiny mouth :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser43231

We have plenty of targets, i wish you and HOPLOS could switch places, because i would love to noble your whiny mouth :icon_twisted:

this is funny coming from someone who hasnt done a whole hell of a lot :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

and your right, hate is a strong word, so for now, your disliked, I wont go as far as hate yet:D

DeletedUser

yes it changed things, Hoplos is getting their ass handed to them, twice as badly now lol, but they don't clear villages and its not less targets, there is still plennnnnnntttty of B-E-A-UTIFUL bright red villages all around our members so you really need to get your facts straight instead of just posting what you think

i did post facts, factually their are LESS targets from HOPLOS for you if ~TSE~ the rank 3 tribe is taking their villages as well, do you not htink they have the ability to take more faster ? well they do, thus less targets for your tribe.

rather than talking baby politics, talk some proper politics. If i get my facts wrong, correct me and i will say thankyou. But my facts were still right so i am not thanking you.

DeletedUser

this is funny coming from someone who hasnt done a whole hell of a lot :icon_wink:

yea i admit i hybernated for a small time but now that im gaining more nukes than losing and every village i take i can use against you im going to gain alot of momentum.

DeletedUser43231

yea i admit i hybernated for a small time but now that im gaining more nukes than losing and every village i take i can use against you im going to gain alot of momentum.

use against me ?

i would love to see you try, but sadly were allies :icon_neutral:

you just talk a lot of shit, and you dont do to much, which i find rather funny....

DeletedUser

use against me ?

i would love to see you try, but sadly were allies :icon_neutral:

you just talk a lot of shit, and you dont do to much, which i find rather funny....

i didnt check to see if u were HOPLOS or not sorry ok ok nukes to sue against HOPLOS there.... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

i did post facts, factually their are LESS targets from HOPLOS for you if ~TSE~ the rank 3 tribe is taking their villages as well, do you not htink they have the ability to take more faster ? well they do, thus less targets for your tribe.

rather than talking baby politics, talk some proper politics. If i get my facts wrong, correct me and i will say thankyou. But my facts were still right so i am not thanking you.

Okay, you're wrong.
Your facts are crap.

HOPLOS is strong in k50/k51 areas.
TSE has mainly been hitting in K61 and along the borders into K51 and also been hitting a bit in K60 with some BNL attacks flying as well.

BNL isn't even located near K61/K51 which has combined for over 150 villages of HOPLOS lost. That's nearly half TSE's conquers in this war thus far.

We're not limiting BNL's ability to take villages, we're just hitting one side, while they're hitting the other side. It's a perfect combination. The good ol "1-2 punch."

DeletedUser

does HOPLOS even have active members so far ive only met like 6- 2 of which went to BNL and the recent village i nobled i did in like, less than half a nuke its not BNL's fault thier at war with a punching bag.

DeletedUser

Well they did have a good 8-10 active players in K93, but we now own all of their villages:D So that kinda sucks