BNL vs HOPLOS continued

DeletedUser

Hey BEN? :)

1) TSE changed everything... "because. ~TSE~ are helping to clear BNL targets..."

THEN

(TSE is) "an ally not their to help you, but to help themselves...."

Contradiction much? :icon_eek:

2) BNL are taking inactive players who will nto fight back...

Please, just dont call them isolated now k? haha :icon_cool:

3) "If i get my facts wrong, correct me and i will say thankyou."

You are more than welcome. :)

DeletedUser

They have two players in K81 that are still putting up a pretty decent fight actually :p

DeletedUser

Hey BEN? :)

1) TSE changed everything... "because. ~TSE~ are helping to clear BNL targets..."

THEN

(TSE is) "an ally not their to help you, but to help themselves...."

Contradiction much? :icon_eek:

2) BNL are taking inactive players who will nto fight back...

Please, just dont call them isolated now k? haha :icon_cool:

3) "If i get my facts wrong, correct me and i will say thankyou."

You are more than welcome. :)

thankyou.

here is a gooad place as any to announce that i am going to be alot less active on the forums soon. mainly because everyone is pissing me off :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

thankyou.

here is a gooad place as any to announce that i am going to be alot less active on the forums soon. mainly because everyone is pissing me off :icon_neutral:

less activity? you are a HOPLO member arent you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol daikou he reminds me of you, arrogant, pathetic, and when attacked, well we will find out won't we.

DUMBUMCLUM

lol daikou he reminds me of you, arrogant, pathetic, and when attacked, well we will find out won't we.

arrogant - Maybe to those from the other side's point of view.
pathetic - WHAT? He's a freakin' tank.
when attacked - I REALLY WISH YOU WOULD FIND OUT IM GETTING BORED. I think you should practise what you preach and just ATTCK US. Just once! I'm tired of hoplos making threats without proving they are as good as they say. You've had more than enough time to attack us so just DO IT.

Seriously. It takes an hour to set up a tribewide attack and 1-2 days to chose who gets what villages. How long has HOPLO been at war now? with 4 caps on TSE! BRAVO BRAVO. Ive done that much myself and i could have taken more if i didnt stop to eat some legion villages.

DeletedUser

Read my profile IG kid, I don't deny being arrogant or ignorant, I'm a true pain the ass, I'm a torn that keeps jabbing you and jabbing you until you lose so much blood you can't carry on.

It's sad, I've had 16 attacks from HOPLOS, 12 coming from Framjo who emptied all his villages on me and lost it all, 4 from CkMaReS Who got mad cause I took one of his villages, I killed off 2 of his full axe nukes and killed some scouts, great deal there.

Arrogant - Who isn't?
Pathetic - Shall you look in the mirror and see the definition of this word?
When attacked - I can't wait to see this happen, I really hope it does, my ODD looks pitiful. But wait wait, this is truly pathetic...some stats to help..

441 deathpact 1,69 Mio. That's your ODA Deathpact
228 The Punisher83 1,56 Mio. That's my ODD...

Sad part is, I haven't even been attacked that much, I just make sure to kill whatever is incoming. It appears you can't even "kill" troops, unless they're friendly troops.

DeletedUser

unfortunatly that makes no sense.. comparing ODA to ODD??? my ODA comes from previous war's, my bad ODD comes cause i have almost never been attacked.

DeletedUser

You both sound like kids arguing over a lollipop :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just curious, how much of your total OD came from the original player? ;)

I've said it before, when i took this account over it ranges from 2.5m in ODA and only 750k in ODD.

I've nearly doubled it in both within a few months, stop trying to bring it up that this isn't my original account, I've done more to improve it, then you have improved your own account with. Relax child.

DeletedUser

I've said it before, when i took this account over it ranges from 2.5m in ODA and only 750k in ODD.

I've nearly doubled it in both within a few months, stop trying to bring it up that this isn't my original account, I've done more to improve it, then you have improved your own account with. Relax child.

I said I was just curious, I honestly didn't know, and that IS a valid point in your little OD comparison with deathpact. Can't take credit for what you didn't earn...

DeletedUser

I said I was just curious, I honestly didn't know, and that IS a valid point in your little OD comparison with deathpact. Can't take credit for what you didn't earn...

I've already made more in ODA in 3 months than he has in his whole career...says alot eh? not to mention my ODD compiles well above his ODA, which also says alot..maybe just my opinions though..

DeletedUser

Its a lot easier to get ODA when you can use 100 offensive villages that somebody else nobled for you. Same with ODD regarding defenses.

DeletedUser

No that's wrong ODA Showss activeness, ODD shows the attacked one, even if it's a lot if they don't stand then it isn't enough.

DeletedUser

Rewrite that second bit please, I have no idea what you mean.

Its news to me that ODA stands for "Oppenents defeated activity". Could have swore it was "attacker"..

That shows your aggression, how many troops you attack (kinda) and how many troops you kill.

It doesn't show activity at all. For example, one player with 150 offensive villages could log in once a week. On that day, he could send all his villages to attack somebody. Even if somebody with 50 offensive villages is on everyday, it will take him 6 weeks to send 150 offensive villages worth (assuming they all get destroyed).

DeletedUser

I said it shows activness, not what it means. If people aren't completely gone then they should realize that.

It a tribe can get it's people to attack then I belive it's more fearful that gathering a large defense. ODD can always be high and lfkd do specially got a high ODD because they are constantly attacked. Does these pre-stacked villages make a player good or would it be if he were to send about 200 nukes andgain a hell of an ODA?

Do atleast think a litle before you speak.