[Contest] Good designers ask "Why?"

DeletedUser51929

to stop biased votes you could have always made it so the creator would have to send you it via mail :p then you could post it for them which would mean they would anonymous to the public =] but to late seeing as people have already posted ... mine will be done soon

DeletedUser

to stop biased votes you could have always made it so the creator would have to send you it via mail :p then you could post it for them which would mean they would anonymous to the public =] but to late seeing as people have already posted ... mine will be done soon

I thought of it at first, but it seemed to be a bit too difficult in relation of possible benefits. First because it wouldn't stop fraudulent votes anyway had the creator choose to resort to such means. Also, due to description part, it wouldn't be as easy to retain anonymity for too long. And it would create a bit of problems if an entrant chooses to get himself/herself hired for an existing tribe.

Never mind that finishing on a project and not seeing it anywhere for a week or so is a rather dismal feeling.

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Haven't seen you in ages. If I remember correctly you moved out of the graphics area for a while due to a load of work projects coming up, right?

Nice to hear from you again.

yup, i stop playing 6 months ago, and can't start again... jet :icon_wink: :icon_biggrin: i have few mechanical design project to come so i have to finish that so i can have enough time to play TW, but in meantime i started to do some web design (critics are very welcome)... it is my playground between CAD projects.

just a question, can i make tribe gfx for not existing tribe, i have one name for my future tribe i would use if it is permitted?

DeletedUser

yup, i stop playing 6 months ago, and can't start again... jet :icon_wink: :icon_biggrin: i have few mechanical design project to come so i have to finish that so i can have enough time to play TW, but in meantime i started to do some web design (critics are very welcome)... it is my playground between CAD projects.

just a question, can i make tribe gfx for not existing tribe, i have one name for my future tribe i would use if it is permitted?

Ohh, nice, are any of them web designs as a live version (coded)?

Yep, future/fictional tribes are completally fine.

jaysizzle

so are we allowed to make up a tribe. if so can it just be a two person tribe

DeletedUser

RW, I forgot I was gonna be away for Spring Break.. Can I get like a 1day extension? :(

DeletedUser

Better be it 20th March 23.00 (Server time). Then I can do the necessary stuff for the judging still on the same day.

DeletedUser

23 hours and 30 minutes till deadline.

There are a lot of amazing entries already, but there's still a whole day to enter if you haven't till now.

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
why don't you make something like
1stplacestamp.png
so competitor can put it on signature after this competition?

darkaniken2

What about a userbar with a persons name and their rank in the contest?

DeletedUser51929

That wouldn't be up to RW :p you'd have to ask *looks around and whispers* the dude!

DeletedUser

This looks like a lot of fun... and the prize is very nice. But if I enter I am going to enter with the graphics I have made for a premade and I will have a kinda watermark thing on them so nobody else uses them...