Critique Thread

DeletedUser

focal isn't strong enough, and there us no border.

i like the lightsource and the gradient black in the corner

DeletedUser

please cnc this, just made it.

wolfstocksig.jpg

Repinski

Personally I think the lightning stand out just a tad bit too much and I would like to see a bit more of the wolf in the upper right side but all in all I like it.

DeletedUser

just defaults
(also this may be my last piece in a while, i am considering suicide atm fml :|)
rsincrainbowdcopy.png

DeletedUser

Says R S INC, How can you miss it

Very nice mate i like it

AS for rauly Lighting catches my eye fast, Make it a little softer

DeletedUser

ah, i thought it was trying to stay rock cause of the circle after r...neverming

Repinski

23 Change one of the faces so they are not both the same. Other then that love it. I'll leave the other 2 for someone else.

DeletedUser

21 I really like how you put the PLEASE text in, there is no 1 main focal, and I think it's too red.

22 I like.

23 1 face would look really nice instead of 2,, I think the black in the splatter in the middle is too strong and I always end up looking at it, and I don't feel like it fits in, I like the color in the eyes tho.

(btw, I will be biased as I don't like the color red)

Repinski

The one thing I would change is the size of the black area on the right side. Other then that I love it.

DeletedUser

yah, i'd change that balck area, other than that, its good, maybe lower the opacity of the black triangl;es on the right, it always catches my eye

DeletedUser

PleaseNuke.jpg

Another Please CNC

And Another

PleaseGreen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PLease? can you do another style of sigs? maybe read some tuts as imo you are not improving much

DeletedUser

No.. I do this as a hobbie. So i think it makes sense for me to do it the way i like

DeletedUser

i do it as a hobby and so does everbody else here , doesn't mean you can't impove