WAR Crunch Time

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
also they are talking to some CRUNCH members to betray their tribe but that didn't work

That's funny cause I'm in Crunch yet no one from Cicada ever asked me to betray.

For such to notch players

top*

don't quit guys, until we got enough nobles to noble you..

They sit on a lot of nobles actually. But yeah, clearly if Cicada was greedy they would've back stabbed SINTM already and sneak attacked them and gotten all those villages for free.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
apparently cicada members are slow on the understanding the dynamics of this game, This world is more of an ally world, once your show the world your true colors you can never go back.

Its true that I provoke Cicada in the externals to make a mistake, but they are making the mistakes on their own in the externals.

First is the arrogance(PRIDE), they just cannot accept that other tribes helped them during the war, ( ex. Crunch and Run Helping them, also SIntm)

Second the Lies, they just kept spewing lies one after another ( Blaming Crunch for not nobling enough villas, in truth Crunch helped them where they are now)

Third the Greed, the reason that they Declared on CRUNCH is because they want more villas ( also they blamed CRUNCH leadership for violating NAP terms which i find untrue, CICADA tribe is just plain Greedy), also I found out that they plan to noble SINTM villages in order to get to the front of BYOB, which i find suspicious also they are forcing SINTM to eat other players and Internal them so they can merge with CICADA or create an academy tribe.

CRUNCH is showing that they are a capable tribe, now CICADA is afraid that once CRUNCH helps in opps against SINTM. CRUNCH+BYOB vs SINTM , Sintm northern frontline would collapse. Therefore , CICADA now is pushing hard for support in that area, and CICADA is trying its best to make an offensive worthy of a good war. The stats that ONE LAST SHUT in is not reliable , the purpose of those stats is motivate SINTM to show that CICADA is winning the war, but the true purpose is just to delay the mass resignation surrender of SINTM against BYOB.

SINTM is crying for help, but CICADA is just laughing , CICADAs betrayal will show again in the near future

The only thing slow on this world is your comprehension on anything. I long for the day of good forum trolls. Your attempts at trolling are just bad, so bad that everyone on both sides of the wars laugh at you.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That's funny cause I'm in Crunch yet no one from Cicada ever asked me to betray.

top*

They sit on a lot of nobles actually. But yeah, clearly if Cicada was greedy they would've back stabbed SINTM already and sneak attacked them and gotten all those villages for free.
Yes they are just waiting to see SINTM desperate and about to collapse, SINTM been asking for help weeks now, and CICADA just kept saying keep holding on, from what ive heard only small defenses were sent to SINTM fronts enough to delay the advancement of BYOB, and enough time for CICADA to build up nobles to eat up SINTM, clearly SINTM fought harder than CICADA then why the need for CICADA to get their hands on SINTM villages, its just .....plain Greed,

But the reasoning behind this is tactically sound, If CICADA nobles SINTM and eventually the top players of SINTM join CICADA this will give a new life on the south area, SINTM former members will have villages that they can use as defense.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The only thing slow on this world is your comprehension on anything. I long for the day of good forum trolls. Your attempts at trolling are just bad, so bad that everyone on both sides of the wars laugh at you.
Is this your post, it clearly shows how desperate you are, why dont you post something relevant regarding why the need for such lies and deceit, the selfish motives of your tribe reflects on its players, its hard enough to understand the reasoning why the need for lies, why the need for greed.

But from what you have written, Im not surprised that CICADA is full of players like you.

arrogant, treacherous and greedy. Thats Cicada

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Is this your post, it clearly shows how desperate you are, why dont you post something relevant regarding why the need for such lies and deceit, the selfish motives of your tribe reflects on its players, its hard enough to understand the reasoning why the need for lies, why the need for greed.

But from what you have written, Im not surprised that CICADA is full of players like you.

arrogant, treacherous and greedy. Thats Cicada

Desperate for you to become a better troll so your posts at least bring some excitement to the world.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Desperate for you to become a better troll so your posts at least bring some excitement to the world.
excitement? that is not the issue here, keep misdirecting the issue, the issue is war of CRUNCH and CICADA, also their allies SINTM

I'm pointing out that CICADA is going to sacrifice SINTM, while making news that they are winning the war against CRUNCH and we know that is false, its fake bravado. There is no way that CICADA can noble 9000 villages. Its just impossible.

You know BIT Cloud, not all players in this world are stupid they know your strategy, and the fact that the whole world hates your tribe shows how irresponsible your leaders are. your tribe is about to Sacrifice SINTM, noble them out then, recruit some of their players.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
not-sure-if-serious-or-bad-trolling

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
also I found out that they plan to noble SINTM villages in order to get to the front of BYOB

CRUNCH is showing that they are a capable tribe, now CICADA is afraid that once CRUNCH helps in opps against SINTM. CRUNCH+BYOB vs SINTM , Sintm northern frontline would collapse. Therefore , CICADA now is pushing hard for support in that area

So, uh which is it? Are they trying to noble SINTM so that they have a front with BYOB, or are they pushing hard to support SINTM because they don't want an extended front line?

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How are you still not banned from using a keyboard hustle. what the hell.
You're more delusional than someone in the last stage of Alzheimer
Its funny players resort to this kind of post, it clearly shows the level of confidence that your tribe have, instead of proving to the world ingame that your tribe is not all of those things your tribe resort to insults, pathetic drivel, notions that your tribe is smart and know it all.

There are facts regarding my post.

1. CICADA cant win without some other tribe helping them
2. CICADA is using SINTM as a way to stop BYOB to stop the CRUNCH BYOB alliance to fight your tribe in a 2 front war.
3. CICADA is waiting for the opportunity to noble SINTM villas by just giving little defense to their tribe
4. CICADA will force merge with SINTM, therefore CRUNCH will try to stop that.

Being realistic, as you got spies in CRUNCH, CICADA your tribe knows who are getting stacks in CRUNCH coming from BYOB. You already to know the extent of BYOB and CRUNCH endgame alliance.

Either way, what you sow is what you reap, if you manage to create something to destroy that alliance then CICADA deserves to win this world.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So, uh which is it? Are they trying to noble SINTM so that they have a front with BYOB, or are they pushing hard to support SINTM because they don't want an extended front line?
I don't need to reply to this post, it shows lack of knowledge to the game and clearly your vision is so narrow that you only see what is infront of you instead of being aware with your surroundings.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its funny players resort to this kind of post, it clearly shows the level of confidence that your tribe have, instead of proving to the world ingame that your tribe is not all of those things your tribe resort to insults, pathetic drivel, notions that your tribe is smart and know it all.

There are facts regarding my post.

1. CICADA cant win without some other tribe helping them
2. CICADA is using SINTM as a way to stop BYOB to stop the CRUNCH BYOB alliance to fight your tribe in a 2 front war.
3. CICADA is waiting for the opportunity to noble SINTM villas by just giving little defense to their tribe
4. CICADA will force merge with SINTM, therefore CRUNCH will try to stop that.

Being realistic, as you got spies in CRUNCH, CICADA your tribe knows who are getting stacks in CRUNCH coming from BYOB. You already to know the extent of BYOB and CRUNCH endgame alliance.

Either way, what you sow is what you reap, if you manage to create something to destroy that alliance then CICADA deserves to win this world.

So not only are you a terrible troll you are also a terrible strategist. Is there actually anything you're good at? If so I highly recommend you focus your energies on it.

BTW its extremely easy to know who BYOB sends support to as in case you forgot those accounts literally have to join BYOB to get that support....*facepalm* better luck next time bud.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's always funny to me how Mr. Hustle feels the need to post only when things are going well for Cicada. He was talking mad shit right when Jheez were starting to fold. Then he disappeared. Where was he during the months that we were having trouble staying active? While the Spanish were facing a tribe 2x their size, alone without help? Now that we're getting caps, he's back. He only posts on the forums when he thinks we're doing well and is scared we will achieve something. Legitimately one of the most useless trolls I've ever seen, he's more transparent than a pane of glass and only serves to energize the tribe he is trying to demoralize.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So not only are you a terrible troll you are also a terrible strategist. Is there actually anything you're good at? If so I highly recommend you focus your energies on it.

BTW its extremely easy to know who BYOB sends support to as in case you forgot those accounts literally have to join BYOB to get that support....*facepalm* better luck next time bud.

It's not my intention to troll but if you see it like that your tribe got a problem with listening, your like a horse where you only see one direction, also your replying to my post it clearly shows i've hit a nerve on how pathetic your situation its shows lack of personality ingame,

It's always funny to me how Mr. Hustle feels the need to post only when things are going well for Cicada. He was talking mad shit right when Jheez were starting to fold. Then he disappeared. Where was he during the months that we were having trouble staying active? While the Spanish were facing a tribe 2x their size, alone without help? Now that we're getting caps, he's back. He only posts on the forums when he thinks we're doing well and is scared we will achieve something. Legitimately one of the most useless trolls I've ever seen, he's more transparent than a pane of glass and only serves to energize the tribe he is trying to demoralize.

If you think its funny why are you not laughing?

Your replies clearly indicate your suffering from delusions of grandeur in tribal wars, in order to maintain that ideal illusion you post here and attack anyone posting against your pathetic tribe.

Your tribe who resorts in backstabbing, treachery and spies. Remember SINTM is your only ally in this world and your sacrificing them again.

I have been consistent with my post, your tribe sacrificies tribe, players while playing the notion of doing nothing. Thus opening SINTM for noblings from your tribe

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's almost like Hustle (and Survivants...) are trying to convince the world that Cicada and SINTM should turn on each other :oops:

Does Munch feel so worried about the world war that even with their combined 200 million points, they can't beat 146 million points?

Is that what Hustle (and Survivants...) believe? Are we really that scary?

I'm starting to wonder if I was wrong about who Hustle is :p