Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date

unfreundlich

Reaction score
It is not necessary to generalize. The opinion of Kilbo's coplayer is his personal thought, it does not represent the interests or the thought of his tribe.

This is not something that happens only here, within your own group there were players reporting. Here next there are German tribes fighting each other and accusing the other of creating a tribe for pushing.

It is important to be careful with the syndrome of the pooch dog, the neighbor's grass may be less green than we think.

I apologize for generalizing, I saw more than 1 commenting and judged it wrong. in any case, we must go against those who speak ill of our country in the first place.

---

Come on man, I don't even know you:(

Joking aside, didn't take long to make a fiesta out of this forum.
Please keep it up, really good content so far.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I loved u nick lol

Last edited by a moderator:

The Quacks

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
the truth is persona is not cheating,he is just a really good player who was lucky being placed close to the multi accounts of the brazilians!

on the other hand look at the brazilians!

ESPECIALLY fmthemaster . he looted yesterday

resources,with just 431 villages plundered!thats a huge joke.he obviously knew exactly where the resources where.there are about 10-15 more accs like him in the server.they places 20-25 accs close to them and they started farming them now.im willing to find them one by one,place them in a separate thread and the whole server should make tickets about them.

Hey, don't you come misnationalize me, Portuguese please!!!

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Redebule DaT Azas banned, does anyone have anything to say? I have, the support father is on :D

Leo.ru

Reaction score
Redebule DaT Azas banned, does anyone have anything to say? I have, the support father is on :D
so his fellow tribesmen shouted most of all on the forum until the moment of the ban) and now they have quieted down)

everything is expected in principle)

LotusDowN

Reaction score
so his fellow tribesmen shouted most of all on the forum until the moment of the ban) and now they have quieted down)

everything is expected in principle)

You see, the reason why I don't talk is because when I was a kid, people taught me that I shouldn't pay much attention to losers.

unfreundlich

Reaction score
I've been paying attention to this forum for the past few days and I noticed that the forum moderators don't work around here. People don't respect each other Do not respect the forum rules Old threads and nothing to do being created and the support does not delete. Do you need help to moderate? I can do it if I need it because it's so ugly. It is worth remembering that the place of denunciation is in the game support and not in the external forum, which cannot post screenshots of conversations with the support or in-game conversations, much less expletives. I hope you fix that because it’s embarrassing.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I've been paying attention to this forum for the past few days and I noticed that the forum moderators don't work around here. People don't respect each other Do not respect the forum rules Old threads and nothing to do being created and the support does not delete. Do you need help to moderate? I can do it if I need it because it's so ugly. It is worth remembering that the place of denunciation is in the game support and not in the external forum, which cannot post screenshots of conversations with the support or in-game conversations, much less expletives. I hope you fix that because it’s embarrassing.

respect is earnt and not freely given - if the people respected each other in-game not to abuse the game for an advantage then most of these conversations wouldnt be happening, cause and effect my friend

suggest re-reading the moderation section of the rules for externals

as for the sharing conversation part - you can just ask permission from the support team beforehand if i remember correctly

PolandSlayer

Reaction score
the support dont hire players which use pushers

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to know how is the war between DADDY and THUB. Anyone who can inform me will be grateful, I'm curious, things seem to be interesting.