Favorite Books

DeletedUser

Okay we got a movie thread now we got a book one. Post your fav books or peoms. (If you got any).

Let see I have to say my fav books are Harry Potter, good family book series had a good ending not sure how they're gonna do it in a two part movie though.

Dragonsriders of Pern and Freedom Landing. They are both by the same author good series plot comes together well as well as does the side story lines that go along with the books. I also have to say the charas are very indepth she takes whole books for some charas. (Masterharper of Pern and Mortha Dragonlady of Pern). Freedom Landing is mostly abut starting over freshly on a new planet and how they struggle and through it all prevail and that love can conquer even the line between speices.

Eragon. I love that series good plotline much better than Harry Potter and the charas introduced are amazing.

Trickster's series. Good old fantasy I am not ruining that series since probably most have never heard of it before.

Meg by Steve Alten. Who doesn't love a good shark book particularly one that involves a 70 foot man eating 60 ton legendary prehistoric great white shark Megalodon? Plus romance and lots of action.

I was never that great with reviews so yea add what you want please be nice or try to and if your gonna argue than do it respectfully have fun ^^

DeletedUser

The Lord of the Rings. Read it about 5 times lol, including the Hobbit.

Eragon as you said.

The War of the Flowers by Tad Williams. Possibly one of the best fantasy books out there, I can only recommend it.

The Shannara series by Terry Brooks is also amazing.

All books read in English, even though it isn't my first language ^^

DeletedUser

The Lord of the Rings. Read it about 5 times lol, including the Hobbit.

Eragon as you said.

The War of the Flowers by Tad Williams. Possibly one of the best fantasy books out there, I can only recommend it.

The Shannara series by Terry Brooks is also amazing.

All books read in English, even though it isn't my first language ^^
Shannara I can't believe i forgot that series dude i loved that as a kid I wish I still had the books i only have the newer ones.

xinryr

I need to do some more reading =/ The last notable book I read was The Idiot by Doesteovsky. The ending of it was insane :icon_twisted:

King Matt II

Anything by Andy McNab.

Especially the Nick Stone series, I love them. :)

DeletedUser

Edgar Allan Poe Poems are good like the Raven and The Masque Of The Red Death

DeletedUser51929

Nout to good on the book part But i Love to read a good menu now and again >:D Gimme yah food ^_^

Nah hounestly.... I'd love to read books, there's some awesome story but i just dont have the attention span for it =[ When I'm old and loose my privs for the interwebs I'ma defo buy myself a Libary for my House.

DeletedUser

When you get said library may i come over when I'm all old and wrinkling i need someplace to read at I'll bring pie!!! (cookies sadly not included)

DeletedUser

Best i have read so far is Alchemist .Ender's game is also very good other than that i like lotr, dune series.

Last edited by a moderator: