Favorite Books

DeletedUser

I don't read them

they put me to sleep :( and then i have to re-read one page a couple of times and still have no clue what i read after i wake up

so no :(

DeletedUser

i agree with silver early on that the harry potter books are great.. read each like 10 times each.. even the lil story book 'tales of beedle the bard.... i also agree that the hobbit good.... but couldnt read the books as they all in one trilogy at mine, i only 15 and just couldnt get into them after watchin the films....

i would also say that the chronicles of narnia ae quite a good read :)

DeletedUser

I agree with Dark on the Narnia series, I loved the little add-on to the Harry Potter books, Pern series is my fav though.

DeletedUser

LOTR was a excellant series, but the books were nothing in my pinion compared to the movies.

DeletedUser

agreed with silver.... i couldnt read the book sfater watchin the films....

DeletedUser

I hated how they split the two parts up in the books and to tell the truth it got confusing too quickly.

DeletedUser21156

THe Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks is an amazing trilogy i would rate it better then Eragon because it is for an older reading group do look it up....i finished it in 3 days with each book over 500 pages.....im gonna reread it now i guess while im farming :)

DeletedUser

I will when I go to the library tomorrow thank you for the suggestion. Who you farming?

DeletedUser21156

in activies i gots over 10 who dont even play enough to have a spear and as long as i dont run out i dont need to touch the future targets of my tribe since we are all very close together :)...

DeletedUser

Glad I'm not nearby than lol, though I'm farming the activie players except those in Prime mostly the small villages right beside mine while i got the time I'm still trying to deal with TQ in world 32 plus in real life problems. Mothers can be annoying partcalur ones that don't care abut their children unless it comes to money or her fav little angel >.> lol

DeletedUser

By the way if any of you like Alien vs Predator or just Alien or Predator there ar esome really good books out for all three series.

DeletedUser21156

lol i know back when i was in w24(1 year ago) i was swarmed and had to take a break now im finally free except for my ACT (if u know what that is)im taking next week otherwise im free as a bird so i need something to spend 3-6 hours a day....for some reason im only good at speed 2 worlds....but lets see how this turns out. The rim tends to be an inactive place:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

ACT is like the SAT I never got to take those short on cash. Me i'm focuse don my gf and getting into college with messed up transcripts that i can do nothing about and a very witch of a mother who refuses to help me anymore she lost my birth certificate and diploma.

(This idea came from my rp mom this is just to see how everyone likes it)

Victor moved the butt of his rifle agaisnt his shoulder as he crouched under the brush his one eyes closed as he watched his prey through the small scope. He gave a small chuckle admiring his rifle even as he prepared to fire his first clip. This baby was a plasma shot rifle meant to take out enemies and anything else from long distance though he had modified it for close and long distance. He placed his finger on the trigger and squeezed it lightly waiting pataincely.

Millenia smirked as she knew the hunter was following her once more intent on taking her life. She licked her lips lightly her small fangs glimmered in the light. She knew how it would end, they would be bare naked in the bush as always than the hunt would be back on. For some reason he couldn't kill her and cause she enjoyed the thrill of him hunting her she couldn't take it upon herself to shatter is life which she could do in a heartbeat.

Enjoy the read by the way ^^

DeletedUser

quite a good lil story.. i noticed a few mistakes.. just mistypes.. but still good :p