Tribal Wars Team
Update to version 8.193
Our new update will be released on Monday 2nd December 2019 and it will contain the following additions and changes:
Changes and Improvements
Quick Commands: Troop Templates
We added a new, quick way to select your favourite troop templates for any attack or support actions. While on a Premium Account, you will now have an additional field on your map sidebar: The Quick Commands selection. You can easily choose between one of the templates you already set up, decide if you want to attack or support another player and send out your troops with almost a single click!
- Select your troop template in the Quick Commands drop down menu directly on the map screen's sidebar
- Select your plans for this template - Attack or Support
- The cursor will change and you can immediately click on any village you want to attack or support
- It is also possible to select multiple villages without changing the order. All given orders will be executed immediately with the selected template.
- If you deselect an option on the Quick Commands menu or leave/reload the map screen, your cursor will return to normal.
The regular troop template menus are not affected by this feature, and can also be used exactly like before.
Report village names
Just like player profiles and private messages, village names can now be reported to the support team, when an inappropriate village name is spotted.
- The Report village name option will be found on the village info screen of any player-owned village.
If you want to share your feedback with us, you can do so in this thread, or on our Discord channel!
Your Tribal Wars Team