Funny IGMs

• Thread starter Chicken loving Walrus
  • Start date

DeletedUser93408

I wonder who he is in W50.. :icon_rolleyes:
ill ask them in Group chat anyways.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

shadow wraith on 19.04. at 22:43
Hello. Yesterday I nobled the villages a person in your tribe has decided to start attacking them, apparently with the goal of making them farms. Which is understandable, they are good villages that are close to him with decent resource production and he knows that I am unable to defend them at the moment without leaving my main village unprotected. I was expecting this problem because I have done the same thing myself in the past.

However, what I did not expect was the complete disregard of my troubles by all of the leadership in my tribe. Their response has been to not only ignore my support request, but to delete my request from the forms. So I now know what type of tribe I am in and what to expect from them in the future. I am left with two villages that are unproductive towards my hopeful expansion with no hope of aid from my tribe mates.

This means I am turning to you who I was told is the person that can solve this problem. In this situation nkudlaty will get some resources from my villages from what I cannot hide or use while sleeping but until they are all nobled, which could take weeks, he will be wasting time and resources on something that will not be profitable for him and definitely bad for me. I am hoping that we can find some way in which I can be useful to you and your tribe (other than as a farm) that will end the hostilities between your member and I. I can think of several ways that I can aid your tribe that are better than my being a farm. Let me know if you are interested in anything I can offer for peace.

Sincerely,
Shadow Wraith

ha :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55895

Not a mail but a funny thing nonetheless.
Check the map around this duke. SHSwolf

I see what he did there.. Clever kitten

DeletedUser105453

I thought you guys might enjoy this.

World War 14 on 21.04. at 13:28
Why do you noble my members? Do you know that our tribe is active? Your action is not going to forgiven. Explain me your reasons. There are plenty of other higher players out there.

PeaceLoveHugs on 21.04. at 13:38
Why not?

World War 14 on 21.04. at 13:38
Dude, stop it. You are not our targets, go and noble other enemy like C.A.D. members. and hand that village back.

PeaceLoveHugs on 21.04. at 13:42
Explain to me in great detail why it is not ok to noble your tribemate's village, in a war game?

World War 14 on 21.04. at 13:43
Okay, let imagine, your tribe is not at wars with anyone, while we are at wars with so many tribes. You jumped from no where and noble us. Don't you know how much we are having trouble. We need to defeat our reds first. We are losing the reds, because of you noble us.

World War 14 on 21.04. at 13:44
If we aren't at wars with anyone then you can noble us.

PeaceLoveHugs on 21.04. at 13:46
That would make sense IF wars had rules, we don't have an NAP or an Alliance so I have no reason not to take your friend's village, sorry but that its just the way the game is played

World War 14 on 21.04. at 13:47
Okay, then set us as alliances and we will set you as alliances and hand back the village at ONCE!

PeaceLoveHugs on 21.04. at 13:58
Again why would I set you guys as an alliance it does nothing for me, and why should I give the village back? I did nothing wrong

World War 14 on 21.04. at 13:59
Then you are not going to be forgiven. Have a wonderful day. Good luck.

DeletedUser105453

No I like my name, besides all I am trying to implement is world peace, and I find that the world is a lot less violent when everyone is gone. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser68103

August Bondar on 16.04. at 20:52
Thanks for the trade (clay for wood), dear Larein. Hopefully we can do business again in the future. :)

August

Princesa Lareina on 17.04. at 04:53
One time, during an anatomy lab we were dissecting cow eyes. I was holding my eye too tight, so when I cut into the cornea my face got squirted with a bunch of the fluid.

August Bondar on 17.04. at 22:15
... is that what made you so beautiful, my dear?

Sincerely,

August

Princesa Lareina on 20.04. at 21:50
I guess so :)
Formaldehyde is good for your skin ^.^
Unfortunately the guy quit, so I can't have more fun with him :(

ToPaT

Fairly funny mail dump.

bethandale01 on 22.04. at 11:11
i see that ur going to noble me

Couldnt Agree On A Name. on 22.04. at 11:12
Probably not, no.

You're really small and you're far behind. I dont see why you're still playing here...

DROGIE01 on 22.04. at 14:41
can we be allies

DROGIE01 on 22.04. at 14:41
tribe allies

Couldnt Agree On A Name. on 22.04. at 02:02
You nobled one of my farms, friend. That wasn't very nice of you.

Rider09 today at 00:37
Had no idea it was one of yours. Frankly it was one of my farms too. It was right next to me.

Couldnt Agree On A Name. today at 00:38
Well then why would you noble your own farm? All that does is kill your resource production!

Rider09 today at 00:40
not at all when you know your way around the market. There are plenty of grays around that are closer to you anyway, go play with them.

Couldnt Agree On A Name. today at 00:41
Oh plenty. Absolutely. I'd still ask you to refrain from nobling any more grays, however. Last I checked I wasnt doing too bad, and I havent been nobling any farms, mine or otherwise.

Rider09 today at 00:44
We shall see how it goes then, any grays within my immediate radius are fair game for my expansion.

Couldnt Agree On A Name. today at 00:46
Clearly not the bargaining type. Go ahead and noble the grays, in that case. If anything I was offering useful advice: Dont noble farms if you wish to grow faster. If you look at any of the top players, you'll see I am right.

However, do as you please. Sorry for wasting your time.

Punchmonkey on 18.04. at 15:54
Can i join your tribe?

Punchmonkey on 18.04. at 16:16
can i join your tribe becuase i want to achive on this world and im active so i think this tribe is the best tribe for me

Couldnt Agree On A Name. on 18.04. at 17:20
Whats your troop count?

Punchmonkey on 18.04. at 18:09
not that much at the moment because blaketheg is attacking me.

Couldnt Agree On A Name. on 18.04. at 18:13
How much is not much? :|

Punchmonkey on 18.04. at 18:14
a couple of hundred

Couldnt Agree On A Name. on 18.04. at 18:15
A couple hundred what?

>____>

Punchmonkey on 18.04. at 18:16
a couple of hundred men some sword and axe

Couldnt Agree On A Name. on 18.04. at 18:17
Thats not enough. Sorry you cannot join.

Punchmonkey on 18.04. at 18:18
but i can make more but blaketheg keeps attacking

Couldnt Agree On A Name. on 18.04. at 18:18
Too bad.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
AwakenNerve on 20.04. at 18:58
I really am because once you get out of the beginner protection, another farm for Geek Squad.

Countdown To Extinction on 20.04. at 19:21
It is funny though that you titled the mail "Sorry", because "Sorry" is exactly what you'll be saying when in less than a week I have more troops, more points, and more resources farmed than you.

AwakenNerve on 20.04. at 19:24
haha ok lets see about that buddy, you obviously dont know my army size and dont know by what tribe you're surrounded.

Countdown To Extinction today at 20:09
It is funny though that you titled the mail "Sorry", because "Sorry" is exactly what you'll be saying when in less than a week I have more troops, more points, and more resources farmed than you.

More troops: Check.
More points: Check
More resources farmed: Humongous check.

I think that might be checkmate? Shame it didn't even take half a week let alone a week.

I almost feel bad for the lil bugger.

Almost.

DeletedUser

Strangely enough, I got an attack:

Clicky!

[spoil]
WeIsNubsSucks on 27.04. at 17:57
As I already told Dark Hell, I'm quitting. No need to cat me with your measly amount of troops (I've got double yours, lol, that's funny), all of mine will be dead. I'm going to let my troops die on who I sent them at, and hit delete.

Adios.

utophia on 28.04. at 06:32
so? I'm not the only one who's going to attack you.. your mixed troops are nonsense.

WeIsNubsSucks on 28.04. at 16:14
My troops are mixed?

Lol.

WeIsNubsSucks on 28.04. at 19:34
Going to attack again anytime soon? Or is it my turn?
[/spoil]

Now, at this point you're probably wondering where this will go. Well, allow me to show you:

This is where.

I wonder, does it look like I mix troops?

And to finish:

[spoil]
WeIsNubsSucks today at 00:08
And that, my good sir, is why you don't attack me.
[/spoil]

I may have a few funny mails to follow as I continue suiciding troops.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If not for the profanity, there'd be a lot more to post. But he seems to have devolved into a lot of profane, grammar/spelling insulting comments. Which are rather ironic, I might add.

Repinski

I've seen these mails and I must say... They're a great read. Sadly not forum appropriate though. :lol: