Funny ingame messages :D

• Thread starter WaNNa Be sPeeD PlAyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser96134

Eckoblack on 28.01. at 15:40
Hi, I am Eckoblack, the leader of the tribe Legend Nation( LGN ).I have chosen U to join my newly emerging tribe Legend Nation. We will conquer this world together, along with others in the area. Please let me know if want in on this opportuniy.

RichM on 28.01. at 16:03
What is your background in leading tribes?
What other worlds have you played and how far did you get?
Do you know how to backtime and snipe?
Please answer these questions and then i will consider your offer.

Eckoblack on 28.01. at 22:52
I do not know how to backtime and snipe.
I have played in worlds 50, 53, and 54.
I did not get that far in other worlds, because I got a late start.
Im pretty sure that my tribe right now can use a person like u.

RichM on 29.01. at 09:54
I'm sorry but your skill levels are to low, in my opinion you should not lead a tribe until you know how to play the game properly.

Eckoblack on 29.01. at 20:08
suit yourself...but there are maby others in this tribe with the same experience as u. We work as one.
Total fail :lol:

DeletedUser

Closest I have to amusement so far.....

ShadowGod Deathwing today at 02:15
Do you have more than 20 spears and 20 swords? if not, you wasted your troops, time and resources, and will, as such become my farm.
Gaiaworld today at 02:21
Must remember to name my visit "all players in my area save time and restart now :)"
And by visit i mean villiage.
P.s You forgot the Pallidin
ShadowGod Deathwing today at 02:22
lol, it sucks though, cuz i cant attack you with your beginner protection, anyways nah i wont farm you, you should join my tribe since you are active, but just saying, you gonna lose your troops xD And i do have a paladin.
Gaiaworld today at 02:24
Its ok ill just keep on attacking you until you restart :)
ShadowGod Deathwing today at 02:24
lol, okay. :)

DeletedUser48501

Idiots.....

Bulldog7 today at 02:37
the only way ur friend is going to join is if u join. we will support u and give u troops wen needed. we will be ur family

Bulldog7 today at 02:38
ur frined is [player]Jbe Crawl[/player]

meganluvsme today at 02:39
but my family isnt pathetic.... Problem?

Bulldog7 today at 02:41
like our tribe. tht is wat i mean. and no problem. so can u and ur buddy please join the tribe. we will support u everytime u r in trouble and give u troops wen needed

Bulldog7 today at 02:46
so is it a yes or no

meganluvsme today at 02:48
But if send troops to my village, Ill grow attached to them. If you give me troops, you will have to let me keep them...... forever..... or I will cry.

Bulldog7 today at 02:49
ok we will do tht. do u want to be baron in the tribe. [player]Jbe Crawl[/player] says u led them to victory in w33

Bulldog7 today at 02:53
so r u going to join. please yes. we will let u be baron.

meganluvsme today at 03:51
If you let me be a duke I will join.

Bulldog7 today at 03:52
i will later in the game. i cant trust u right off the bat. but maybe in a month or 3 weeks.

meganluvsme today at 03:52
then no.

Bulldog7 today at 03:53
hw bout 1 week

meganluvsme today at 03:53
no.

Bulldog7 today at 03:53
3 days

meganluvsme today at 03:55
no

Bulldog7 today at 03:57
2 days. tomorrow,saturday, or on friday. which one. it will be tommorow wen u first message me

meganluvsme today at 03:57
See my profile for my past experience. Also, I have more ODA than your tribe has OD. If I join the tribe I want to start my work right off.

Bulldog7 today at 03:58
raise ur right hand. promise me something

meganluvsme today at 03:59
ok. What

Bulldog7 today at 03:59
repeat wat i say. i promise

meganluvsme today at 04:00
You can write it all. Ill just repeat it all.

Bulldog7 today at 04:02
that i wont change the dukes privs and never ever do anything to harm my tribe

meganluvsme today at 04:03
Ok. Deal.

But arent you the duke?

Bulldog7 today at 04:03
tell ur old friends to join and tell [player]Jbe Crawl[/player]to join. me and dylman.

meganluvsme today at 04:04
ok. ill join. Promote me.

Bulldog7 today at 04:04
so r u going to join?

Bulldog7 today at 04:05
nvm. finally. thanku for joining. wat r u going to do

Bulldog7 today at 04:06
r u going to do stuff in the forums or wat?

meganluvsme today at 04:06
im just a baron

Bulldog7 today at 04:07
i know. there is no difference

Bulldog7 today at 04:08
y did u dismiss everyone.

meganluvsme today at 04:10
Oops.

Bulldog7 today at 04:12
y did u do tht?

meganluvsme today at 04:12
Because you are an idiot.

Bulldog7 today at 04:13
how

Bulldog7 today at 04:15
how am i an idiot

meganluvsme today at 04:16
Never EVER offer someone positions right off. EVER.

Furthermore, you either did not read or failed to listen to what my profile says regarding tribes.

Finally, you are so desperate to get members that you are willing to listen to ridiculous demands.

Bulldog7 today at 04:17
i am never going to talk to u and we r merging to a beast tribe

Bulldog7 today at 04:18
and megen doesnt love u

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95714

and megen doesnt love u

LOL. the message itself was good...... and had me laughing at his pathetic neediness!

Buy my god. what a finisher, what an after thought......!

My laptop ended up on the floor :)

DeletedUser48501

and megen doesnt love u

LOL. the message itself was good...... and had me laughing at his pathetic neediness!

Buy my god. what a finisher, what an after thought......!

My laptop ended up on the floor :)

Three weeks

No

how about one week

No

three days

no

two days.

It made my day

DeletedUser

Right back to topic..... As soon as we find out if Megan does indeed still love you or not lol?

DeletedUser

Closest I have to amusement so far.....

ShadowGod Deathwing today at 02:15
Do you have more than 20 spears and 20 swords? if not, you wasted your troops, time and resources, and will, as such become my farm.
Must remember to name my visit "all players in my area save time and restart now "
And by visit i mean villiage.
P.s You forgot the Pallidin
ShadowGod Deathwing today at 02:22
lol, it sucks though, cuz i cant attack you with your beginner protection, anyways nah i wont farm you, you should join my tribe since you are active, but just saying, you gonna lose your troops xD And i do have a paladin.
Gaiaworld today at 02:24
Its ok ill just keep on attacking you until you restart
ShadowGod Deathwing today at 02:24
lol, okay. :)

He has a paladin too? And I thought I was the only one.

DeletedUser

kingpimpin on 03.02. at 02:04
Hey ummm I saw you scouted me please dont do it again.
bye

Ohgodhowdidthisgethere on 03.02. at 04:20
Why not? Scouts dont do damage, they're just for fun =]

kingpimpin on 03.02. at 13:44
Oh hahahah your a funny 1.
You sent another one lol.........but please stop I don't like logging on and seeing I was scouted again.
So for the sake of peace please don't do it again.
bye

Ohgodhowdidthisgethere on 03.02. at 14:01
But my scouts are bored sitting in my villa doing nothing =[. If i dont send them somewhere, they start picking fights with my other units in the village pub, so i gotta send them over to yours to stop them beating up my spearmen.

kingpimpin on 03.02. at 23:19
Hahha very funny
There are plenty of other villages in need of scouting.
So if you send me other peoples reports I will send you a special treat ;)

Ohgodhowdidthisgethere on 03.02. at 23:21
You gonna nuke me with those 89 spears? Sweet jesus, i better stop!

Ohgodhowdidthisgethere on 03.02. at 23:22
Oh no, i didnt mean to send that last scout just now. I'm so sorry. Please dont spear nuke me, I'm sorry!

kingpimpin on 03.02. at 23:54
lol Its ok.....
But srsly its starting to get annoying please stop

Ohgodhowdidthisgethere on 03.02. at 23:57
Well since you asked so nicely, I guess I'll stop.

But in return, could you please keep me updated of your troop count, current resources, and building levels? That'd save us both alot of trouble =]

kingpimpin today at 00:25
Alright sounds good
(Warning)
You do it again I WILL attack you I have nothing to lose and its really starting to piss me off.
So how bout we forget the scouting and this message.

Looks like im getting scout reports for free. Sweet.

DeletedUser

Mental Health on 01.02. at 23:46

He attacked one of my members and got popped badly, hes close to you and with his losses he cant have much left. Id bet youd love a new farm, especially a pointer like him. This just happened a few minutes ago and it took him over 3 hours to get to us. so im sure hes easy game right now, plus when he does get back hes only got 13 axe left hahahaha

Merry xmas and happy hunting

Mental Health on 02.02. at 03:23
You see this mail dude, i just did the samething to the guys around you. GL you will be farmed once i see your troops.

Id suggest restarting now if you know whats good for you

This message has been forwarded by Mental Health.

sirgravy8 on 02.02. at 03:32
it isnt a real attack haha. just wanted to c what u would say, i was thinking of leaving he tribe anyways. i can do better in different tribe.

Mental Health on 02.02. at 03:33
i would leave, your tribe your in is a joke dude. Im sure youve seen all your noobs we have cleared

sirgravy8 on 02.02. at 03:35
yeah i do. thats why i was going to c if i can get into a better one. haha. but yeah. if you send the info to that guy it wont matter haha. but i dont know what tribe to go for.

Mental Health on 02.02. at 03:38
You leave Beast right now ill mail the ones near you again i already mailed. We will make Beast fold, if you want to stay in w55 with what you have built. id get out now bud, if not you wont make it in the village you have. that ill promise ya

sirgravy8 on 02.02. at 03:41
well the only thing is were to go from there. i would still like to be in a tribe cause i like having people to talk to and joke with

Mental Health on 02.02. at 03:42
right now thats not my problem, thats yours. any beast member is my problem

sirgravy8 on 02.02. at 03:43
yeah i know. thats why i am like grr cause i dont got anyplace to go. mayb i make my own tribe hahaha

Mental Health on 02.02. at 03:44
im sure it would probably be better then Beast

sirgravy8 on 02.02. at 03:48
Yeah, well is there any way to be in your tribe? jw
if not then i guess i will look around and c if i can find another place to go. would i b able to stay in beast till i find a replacement or at least like 24hrs or 48hrs?

Mental Health on 02.02. at 03:55
Sorry bud we are battling your tribe, we dont take them in. Its a mere conflict of interest, if it was under other circumstances. then we might consider bringing you in.

as far as the 24 or 48 hours go, thats a negative. sorry aslong as your in Beast your marked for termination. no questions on the matter.

so its your call, leave now. or take your chances, and to be honest staying in beast. your chances of surviving would be better if you where by yourself

sirgravy8 on 02.02. at 04:00
well what if i gave u info on who planning attack and all? would that do anything for me?

Mental Health on 02.02. at 04:08
To be honest we dont need the info, we are all experienced in tw and have been around awhile. They attack we will kill, and wont we dont kill as you saw in this mail on the member you have. we will just mail the guys around them and have the other tribes farm them. so thats not an option either.

like i said really your only option is to leave beast, you leave beast we wont bother you. at least for the time being

sirgravy8 on 02.02. at 04:09
hmm well ok. i will leave. well then if after so long would i possibly b able to join your tribe or still probably not?

Mental Health on 02.02. at 04:13
WE wont rule out the option of you joining us at a later time, but just not right now. Sorry this is business if you will and we aim to get rid of beast once and for all. if you like after you leave now. you can mail me back in 36 hours and we can talk about bringing you into our tribe.

now i know you have an incoming attack on me and i know its a fake. to show your good faith as i will mine. what did you send exactly? it really doesnt matter because its going to die either way, but like i said it shows good faith on your part

sirgravy8 on 02.02. at 04:16
Ok well then i will contact you in 36 hours haha.

and i sent 4 spear haha i was going to only send one but it made me even

Mental Health on 02.02. at 04:17
NP contact me in 36 hours from the time you leave beast, we will talk again then

sirgravy8 on 02.02. at 04:19
ok well then i am out now. got 36 hrs.

Mental Health on 02.02. at 04:21
yup, lets see how well you do in 36 hours. I sent on you scouts by the way. Last thing start attacking real players, your OD isnt very good, most players would call you a noob

sirgravy8 on 02.02. at 04:23
yeah i know. i will start doing that.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

DeletedUser

Got this message yesterday, since it was a private message I have chosen to leave the writer anonymous

anonymous on 04.02. at 19:26
hi you seem to be doing extreamly well and i was wondering if you would like an invite to our tribe
we are brother tribes with zeus and BYE-A and we think you could help us and we would be able to help you when need be.
i look forward to your reply

regards
anonymous

anonymous on 04.02. at 19:33
whats your answer mate i can see you have read this?

chemikills on 04.02. at 19:34
no thanks, was busy I do usually reply :)

anonymous on 04.02. at 19:35
are you sure mate we would love to have you

chemikills on 04.02. at 19:37
Yeh you want me to raise the points of your biggest 40 members
There really is no point in me joining your tribe you are over a K away

anonymous on 04.02. at 19:38
i was thinking more along the lines of OD but okay mate if thats what you say :)

Oh snap, I'm such an idiot. Here I am thinking they wanted to be pointwhores, but really they are OD whores I am so sorry BYE I totally underestimated you o.0
But seriously I had a good lol after that reply ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eckoblack on 28.01. at 15:40
Hi, I am Eckoblack, the leader of the tribe Legend Nation( LGN ).I have chosen U to join my newly emerging tribe Legend Nation. We will conquer this world together, along with others in the area. Please let me know if want in on this opportuniy.

RichM on 28.01. at 16:03
What is your background in leading tribes?
What other worlds have you played and how far did you get?
Do you know how to backtime and snipe?
Please answer these questions and then i will consider your offer.

Eckoblack on 28.01. at 22:52
I do not know how to backtime and snipe.
I have played in worlds 50, 53, and 54.
I did not get that far in other worlds, because I got a late start.
Im pretty sure that my tribe right now can use a person like u.

RichM on 29.01. at 09:54
I'm sorry but your skill levels are to low, in my opinion you should not lead a tribe until you know how to play the game properly.

Eckoblack on 29.01. at 20:08
suit yourself...but there are maby others in this tribe with the same experience as u. We work as one.

Total fail :lol:

I got a late start on both world 32 and world 34. Starting late is no excuse for being lame.

DeletedUser

Gabriel 666 on 04.02. at 22:04
just a quick hello, hey there as we begin our recruitment and expansion of this world you have been put forward for a candidate. would you care to talk more?

Psycho Paul on 04.02. at 22:18
Yes i would love to know more! :)

Gabriel 666 on 04.02. at 22:22
well hello there. well there are plans to bring together some decent player s and dump some crap, but we need to erase a little tribe at no.1 spot 1st lol

Psycho Paul on 04.02. at 22:23
Ok sounds good... tell me what do you look for in a player at this stage in the game? :)

Gabriel 666 on 04.02. at 22:23
ODA nothing more

Psycho Paul on 04.02. at 22:31
Thats not quite what i wanted to hear but lets see where else this conversation takes us.

What is your tribes present goals? :)

Gabriel 666 on 04.02. at 22:33
if thats not what you want to hear then maybe i have the wrong guy, good luck in this world

Psycho Paul on 04.02. at 22:34
Is that it? :S

Gabriel 666 on 04.02. at 22:34
looks that way

Psycho Paul on 04.02. at 22:34
So you are not interested in me joining your tribe then?

Gabriel 666 on 04.02. at 22:36
well its very early in the game to have a major goal in my opinion. survive and kill as many of them as poss. as we move forward and we will then goals change. i am interested but not here for a mass chat about it. hope you see where im coming from?

Psycho Paul on 04.02. at 22:42
Ok so what are your requirements for joining?

Gabriel 666 on 04.02. at 22:45
I want you in + u join lol

no silly stuff i just like your position, so give me the nod and you are in. all i ask is activity - i see any player go yellow then we farm them - i dont kick i just klet the tribe know there is a new farm.

Psycho Paul on 04.02. at 22:49
I am very interested... i will get back to you later on tonight and let you know :)

Gabriel 666 on 04.02. at 22:49
you choice my friend :p

Psycho Paul today at 00:55
That ASCII art on your tribes profile is awesome!... whos idea was it? :)

Gabriel 666 today at 03:28
not sure :p

didn't really look at it until you said

Psycho Paul today at 15:56
I have had an offer to join [ally]FEAR.[/ally] but i am uncertain what to do... i need more convincing if i am to join your tribe :p

Gabriel 666 today at 16:08
well, just make a decision and stick with it, i'm not one for begging. :)

Psycho Paul today at 16:16
I'm not asking you to beg... only to convince me that your tribe is the better.

I am loyal to whichever tribe i join which is why i ask of this :)

Gabriel 666 today at 16:19
i'm not going to say where better or worse as its too early to call, what i will say looking at the map we have a good area around you, and so far i have seen good help between members if under attack. which ever one you decide on expect incomings as it seems tension between the 2 tribes is increasing :)

but thats all part of the game - :p

Psycho Paul today at 16:32
I am sorry but i shall pass up the opportunity to join your tribe [ally]~AP~[/ally] as your ASCII art is to awesome for me :(

Gabriel 666 today at 16:32
ok good luck

They waste my time by sending a crappy recruitment message so i go the extra mile... i was hoping to get a bite but it seems this player actually thought i was being serious :p

DeletedUser

jackspitfire on 31.01. at 20:40
Hi!

I am inviting you to a tribe: The Knights Of Tomorrow

This is a tribe that will be concentrated only in K56, so everyone will be able to help eachother more easily in times of war.

Me, Jackspitfire, I am a very experienced tribe leader. I led a tribe to rank 16 in world 8 when I started playing, and another tribe (in the game in french) to first rank.

I would really like you to join my tribe. Normally, my tribes are started quickly. Maybe when you will read this, there will be 1 member, but join, and you will see how fast it will grow :)

I don't like spamming invitations to anyone that isn't interested, so if you are interested in joining my tribe, just let me know by answering this message, then I will send you an invitation.

And whatever you decision is, have a good game experience :)

Jackspitfire

jackspitfire on 31.01. at 20:50
I know you read the mail :p, are you interested?

spankthis on 31.01. at 21:10
I'm a noob never played. Before

jackspitfire on 31.01. at 21:19
I don't care you can learn. I send you an invitation. I will help you.

jackspitfire on 31.01. at 21:57
Why did you join then leave?

jackspitfire on 31.01. at 23:43
I still you you read my past message, so why?

jackspitfire on 01.02. at 00:03
are you making fun of me? :p you're my neighbor so if you are not in my tribe, you will be the first.

spankthis on 01.02. at 00:08
Are you serious

jackspitfire on 01.02. at 00:14
Yes I am, I mean, I usually noble the villages around me first, and I don't noble the ones that are in my tribe, you understand?

jackspitfire on 01.02. at 01:47
You have 24 hours to accept my invitation, afterwhat, your destiny will be sealed.

His attacked failed lmao
http://en55.tribalwars.net/public_report/567ead764c7e35660b38d90022b094bd

DeletedUser

xxxkill4foodxxx on 03.02. at 14:51
Cann I get an invite

xxxkill4foodxxx on 03.02. at 20:30
I am very experienced. I am very offensive and need a great tribe likebyours.

Mental Health on 03.02. at 20:37
What you want us to be your next guinea pig? Dude your funny, joined w55 on jan 27th. you have been in 14 tribes already, umm no thanks

xxxkill4foodxxx on 03.02. at 20:38
I always get kicked for going under tribe average. Because I focus on troops.

xxxkill4foodxxx on 03.02. at 20:45
So I can't join?

Mental Health on 03.02. at 20:51
Tell ya what ill do, and i think its fair. Being you have been in 14 tribes and all. You say you focus on troops, ill give a chance to prove your might.

For the next 36 hours, i want you to go kill as many [ally]~OD!~[/ally] members you can. Im not talking about milita either. send me the reports as publicized, you can hide your own troops of course. You do that and ill let you in

xxxkill4foodxxx on 03.02. at 20:52
How about this I take out their duke right above me.

Mental Health on 03.02. at 20:53
Thats not enough, i gave ya the deal.

xxxkill4foodxxx on 03.02. at 20:53
Okay how many you want me to take down?

Mental Health on 03.02. at 20:59
i said kill as many as you can, lets see how good ya are

xxxkill4foodxxx on 03.02. at 20:59
Alright

xxxkill4foodxxx on 03.02. at 21:39
Will be taking down their duke soon as troops get back. I scouted and he has no defense.

xxxkill4foodxxx on 03.02. at 22:18
I was just invited to sparacus

Mental Health on 03.02. at 22:21
have fun

xxxkill4foodxxx on 03.02. at 22:22
Im not joining im trying to get into your tribe.

xxxkill4foodxxx on 03.02. at 22:25
[report_display]http://en55.tribalwars.net/public_report/a3b770a0549372929f4966e85139574a[/report_display]

xxxkill4foodxxx on 03.02. at 23:10
Attack on their dukes lands in 28 minutes. I am also scouting there other members around me

xxxkill4foodxxx on 03.02. at 23:39
Here is first report
[report_display]http://en55.tribalwars.net/public_report/c02c73a0506129ca01dfd2440b30c4ef[/report_display]

xxxkill4foodxxx on 04.02. at 01:08
Here is another
[report_display]http://en55.tribalwars.net/public_report/1b33c4affeb6d752a2300d5c817b6237[/report_display]

xxxkill4foodxxx on 04.02. at 01:39
How many more?

Mental Health on 04.02. at 01:42
Author said:
For the next 36 hours,

i said that bud

xxxkill4foodxxx on 04.02. at 01:45
Oh alright sorry I thought you saidvto take out a bunch of them around you. By the way the will proply fall apart now that their duke is my farm.

xxxkill4foodxxx on 04.02. at 01:56
Do you do this for all recruits.

Mental Health on 04.02. at 02:07
no, but not all have been thru 14 tribes already. its been 1 week since w55 opened, thats an avg of 2 tribes a day.

xxxkill4foodxxx on 04.02. at 02:09
Yeh I got kicked from H~E for calling the duke a fag. Sparta and Hush thought I was suspicious because me and my friend from H~E joined at the same time.

Mental Health on 04.02. at 02:11
what about the other 12

xxxkill4foodxxx on 04.02. at 02:13
I was only in hush,sparta,h~e, sparta academy, od, that's it. But ibwas in sparta and od 2 times each. So that's only 6 tribes.

xxxkill4foodxxx on 04.02. at 02:24
Do you think im like a spy. Or a refugee

xxxkill4foodxxx on 04.02. at 02:56
Can I just join and help defeat od in the war.

xxxkill4foodxxx on 04.02. at 04:42
I. Helping you takke out OD and unless I get an invite soon im gonna stop trying to take them out.

xxxkill4foodxxx on 04.02. at 23:31
So am I going to be invited or not

Mental Health today at 17:29
I have spoke to our council, and we have decided not to let you in. You tribe hop to much, I am so sorry you couldnt be apart of our team.

But on a good note, THANKS for killing the ~OD!~ nubs. Well done!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=komFcq3TDSY&feature=related :lol: