Funny Mails

DeletedUser27978

If any of you have seen the film Aeroplane!

Kempy358 Oct 22,2013 17:07
back for some more since the last time.. need more love dont have enough of you yet :p

welsh celts Oct 22,2013 17:09
You Sniped a village I was taking.

Yes I will be back for more. More like YOUR VILLAGES AHAHAHAH ...

Kempy358 Oct 22,2013 17:10
no you tried sniping it from me.. had claim on it for some time

jeez calm down dont get too excited

welsh celts Oct 22,2013 17:15
Im not excited and stop calling me jez.

DeletedUser

He is in the tribe 'Muslims' for a reason

[spoil]
Yasin Abed Rabboh Oct 29,2013 07:59
if you keep attacking my friend anoman, I will make your village my next train stop. I would appreciate it if you pick on someone else, dont be like stupid enigma who underestimated me and now they're suffering.

peace

.Flowing Oct 29,2013 08:54
Check [player]NattyJinxesDoc[/player]'s profile ;)

Yasin Abed Rabboh Oct 29,2013 08:56
yes he showed everyone that he's an idiot, soon he will be on my profile,,, with the rest of you all.

count on it.

.Flowing Oct 29,2013 08:58
Yasin Abed Rabboh today at 08:54
neither do I but this game is mathematical and you have no chance if I put my mind to you. and tell your idiot child friend publicized reports dont last forever.

They can if you archive them :/

Yasin Abed Rabboh Oct 29,2013 09:00
well I guess I learned something new. still not going to post the real reports on my prof. I like it the way it is.

.Flowing Oct 29,2013 09:01
Well, un block Natty.

He will talk civil now.

He wishes to speak to you lol

Yasin Abed Rabboh Oct 29,2013 09:02
he can say whatever he wants through you.

.Flowing Oct 29,2013 09:03
That is going to take too long

Yasin Abed Rabboh Oct 29,2013 09:04
I do not wish to read what he writes for long so he can make it quick.

.Flowing Oct 29,2013 09:11
Your so called tribe is [ally]hippos[/ally], am I correct?

~ Natty

Yasin Abed Rabboh Oct 29,2013 09:12
no. hippos is a bunch of noobs, I just happen to have friends there

.Flowing Oct 29,2013 09:15
Players like [player]Ibrahim AlMansour[/player]?

Yasin Abed Rabboh Oct 29,2013 09:17
why he's attacking you too? you must have done something to piss alot of muslims off.

.Flowing Oct 29,2013 09:18
lol
No, he is a noob just like you, he likes to barble 100 pointers :)

~ Natty

Yasin Abed Rabboh Oct 29,2013 09:19
just like I said, they all think that before eating their word. he didnt get his wall breaker and ODA by nobling the barb. I made him noble it. and it's a bonus, not a barb.

.Flowing Oct 29,2013 09:21
That is nothing....

I get past that all the time on farming worlds, at around 2K points O.O

~ Natty

Yasin Abed Rabboh Oct 29,2013 09:24
" on farming worlds"

clearly you do not have experience in this kind of world because if you did you wouldnt be talking crap to someone who can KO your mines with ease. so let's keep it civil, find someone else or I will find a way to make you lose your army, the ways ar many, I can KO your mines, I can stack him and smoke your army and I can backtime you.

.Flowing Oct 29,2013 09:26
Wow
I co-played the vish account on W69 brah :/
I also won a speed which was a no haul world :(

You clearly need to do your research before you talk.

And Obviously you can't KO somebodies mines, because you have not yet done it.

Yasin Abed Rabboh Oct 29,2013 09:31
what is it about people thinking that just because someone has not done something that he cant do it. let me spell it for you, 3 days ago we had a tribe larger than your with more average points, we had NAP with all the tribes around us except WL and we were in the process of nobling their biggest villages, that's when enigma broke their pact to steal the village after we had cleared it. our tribe has a philosphy of peace, so I do not KO mines of people unless I really do not want them around and do not want their villages. villages near me dont fit that bill, your villages do and since I do not use my cats very often I can afford to send them to take out your mines. I could have sent all I havve today and I would have knocked out your mine, but that was my firing shot. it's up to you but you would do better to find someone else to pick on until you can handle enigma because they are coming for you too and the only thing between them and you after us, is lol hippos.

and no, I wont be gone soon unless I decide I had enough with rubbish characters like your friend who I blocked. what is he 9?

.Flowing Oct 29,2013 09:39
lol
Just wait till the owner gets back, he'll talk to you ;)

In the mean time, shut up, we have friends all over the place, in this continent and the core.

All you're doing is making your self a target for them now.

They are all laughing at you over skype and now they know of your existence as being the biggest nub here :')

Yasin Abed Rabboh Oct 29,2013 09:42
I am about to get some of you banned for racism and islamophobia. this conversation is over.

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Everyone in that mail sounds like bunch of sissies spewing out BS.

DeletedUser

"I am about to get some of you banned for racism and islamophobia. this conversation is over."

this one. haha.

DeletedUser

"I am about to get some of you banned for racism and islamophobia. this conversation is over."

this one. haha.

I'm not sure islamophobia is a real thing, hey, he seems to think it is.

I rimmed the kid he was trying to protect anyways :D

DeletedUser

Can anyone beat this one?

941t.png

bkhd.png

DeletedUser112925

Can't tell if troll or not, since we have the holy 14.6k village on the server :O Darkx, lvl 40 farm, how much power is that? :)

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Was like contras secret weapon. That would've had a turn.in our wars:D