HaitaX Declares War on ~=A=~ and ~=AA=~

DeletedUser

Vojd

Respect for an on topic post that is both valid and reflective of the situation.

As I said on many occasions we continue to grow so we do not lose to any tribe strategically.

We have no alliances so we are not tied.

However we do have friends as you know.

We chose not to fight a war that we could not win with our location versus their location.

We choose to fight onward with out original battle plans

You point out the 0 villages that I quoted, well as I said we are a long way off so that will change soon enough, it takes more than 48hrs to reclaim those.

I do not see Apothesis as losing anything,

I do not see, PKs, Legion or VVV losing anything to Haita or PAX as you said and I think I intimated their (HaitaX) strategy has failed. Does that really = Apothesis failing tactically. I do not think so, in fact I know so. But time will prove that point not my words here.

If we were weak then the attacks would be on us not HaitaX. They got them selves boxed in by some big tribes and thought diplomacy would win in a war game. Well news to all other tribes outside the top 10 respect comes with action not just words.

We control enough of several continents to make all the big tribes want to play with us not against us. But they all want to see some "co-ordination and progress" or in other words see how the game unfolds. There will be plenty of wheeling and dealing before this world war that everyone speaks about will come to light. Well we are happy with our lot. Yes we can improve only a fool would think differently in any tribe. But are we on track Yes also.

DeletedUser

Bags,
The thing is that PK often want to see progress before they start. I said you lost tactically first half of war, because you lost your villages. 48h is a regular distance for hostile nobling nowadays (at least in our tribe).
PK only started because they learned of Haita weakness and judging from twplus PK and LEGION are the true beneficiary of this war.

DeletedUser

ROFL ROFL com on lets use tw pluse couse i cant see that :))
PS:pks started to atack haita , it was a surprise atack no one new

Oh the Irony. A surprise attack on a border you considered safe, and you suffer major losses.

I'll leave it at that.

-A-

wolves apha

You guys also forgot some other details that always seem to slip past when bashing A. Other tribe, alas not very big, thought we were going downhill. They wanted to jump in.

I think they learned that we aren't going anywhere. Also, please realize, half if not more of A have not been involved in the supposed war.

We are biding our time and taking out those small tribes that thought it was smart to attack us. Look what happened to weakerlink. More will come soon. Just wait.

Side note. If we had attacked a tribe that was in a 'major' war when they thought the flank was safe, and caught them by suprise, we could have taken a boat load of villages as well. Not bashing Pks at all, just pointing out the obvious. Pks saw how focused Haita were, and saw an easy opportunity. I wonder why they didn't attack us? Maybe we weren't fatigued from this supposed war that was supposed to sink us.

DeletedUser

VOJD.

Some responses to your initial post.

Tactics and Strategy are synonyms. They mean the same thing. However I do understand what you mean.

Haitax had every advantage, on paper. Three safe borders, full control of K42 so they also have the core of K42. So they only needed to concentrate all troops on one front. 1 Ally in the rear to supply defensive troops (HOPLON) , 1 Ally to supply offensive troops (PaxW).

Apotheosis had every disadvantage. 2 Battle fronts, North with HaitaX, West with PaxW. Only 1 safe border, the south on K62. No allies to provide offense or defense. Did not control the entire continent so we did not have a Core to pull from, essentially we have 2 large battlefronts that comprise all of K52.

On paper, HaitaX should be winning this war hands down.

They however faltered in their execution of their strategy. Which is where we, Apotheosis, are succeeding in our plans.

HaitaX has launched 3 full attacks. The first was a surprise to us and targeted member on our side who had been flat lined for some time and were being sat. Although they gained many cities, they did not take out any of our active members.

Here are some more numbers for the onlookers who are watching this war.
--------
First wave targets of active members.

Grapler

-currently 803k points, up from 681k 4 weeks ago
- OD defense. rank 35 1.9 million points.

BowNaxe

-currenlty 279k points, up from 220k points 4 weeks ago.
-OD defense, rank 70, 1.2 million points.

Both of them are on the FRONT LINES and are growing.

Wave 2 target

Allwind

-currently 305k points, recovered from a low of 255k points. Haita has only kept 1 city from this wave.
-OD defense, rank 78, 1.2 million.

Superwei

-currently 547k , up from 499k 4 weeks ago.
-OD defense, rank 19 2.4 million

Wave 3, the last one.

Milord

lost 8 cities , will see how many they keep.
OD rank went from 700k to 2.2, ranked 24.

In between their pathetic attack waves, we get back the lost cities, and take more while they plan their next attack.
--------------------

Now to respond to your claim that PKs and Legion are the beneficiaries of this war. That is something that we will have to determine months from now.

As for your scenarios of us ending up like Haita or EA. I assure you, that will not happen.

-A-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Personally [just to go totally off topic] I don't think the words are the same. Strategy generally taken to be a long term plan, ie: X are going to punch a hole into tribe Y, establish a defensive fort, and then expand from there. Tactics, I generally regard as being the one of plan, ie: the planned hit into the tribe for the first time, or the later expansion.

Anyway, I could be wrong. I've been wrong on so many occasions.

DeletedUser

Yes, Torts, tactics is short term, strategy is long term. You can loose tactically and win strategically and vice versa (remember when Kutuzov left Moscow for Napoleon in 1812 and what happened later that year).
I hope, you right, Bags and we will not see EA scenario again.

DeletedUser

Torts, VOJD.

here we go off topic again.

Use each word in a sentence. If the words can be swapped with each other and if each sentence retains its meaning. The words are SYNONYMS. Words that can be used in place of each other.

frick.

-A-

DeletedUser

Lol

LOOOl oh my God, i always laugh at the way Apotheosis tries to make it look like they're winning...

Its pretty damn easy for them to wave those numbers in our faces - OF COURSE their people are growing in points, because these guys are busy doing nothing but nobling their inactive players. Notice one thing: is Grapler's 200k new points from HaitaX? A clue: NO.

Yes, you guys FINALLY managed to defend some of your players, which is why you're gaining OD points.

Also remember that any single village that we conquer in the MIDDLE of K52 yet keep it, is a huge blemish on A's reputation and shows the quality of our skills.

And finally, remember that we've taken almost 100 villages more than you guys...

so stop waving those numbers in our faces pretending to an efficient tribe :D

cheers

-TheQw

DeletedUser

yeah right...

Oh the Irony. A surprise attack on a border you considered safe, and you suffer major losses.

I'll leave it at that.

-A-

Unlike with PKs, we never had any close relations to A... on the contrary, we've always hated u guys like everybody less, so keep your snide comments to yourself - don't pretend it was unexpected that we started attacking you guys.

Oh, and let me ask you a question personally: if you guys we're planning to attack Haita (as i think you were back then), would you have mailed us saying "excuse me, but we're gonna attack you soon, hope its OK"?

DeletedUser

LOOOl oh my God, i always laugh at the way Apotheosis tries to make it look like they're winning...

Its pretty damn easy for them to wave those numbers in our faces - OF COURSE their people are growing in points, because these guys are busy doing nothing but nobling their inactive players. Notice one thing: is Grapler's 200k new points from HaitaX? A clue: NO.

Yes, you guys FINALLY managed to defend some of your players, which is why you're gaining OD points.

Also remember that any single village that we conquer in the MIDDLE of K52 yet keep it, is a huge blemish on A's reputation and shows the quality of our skills.

And finally, remember that we've taken almost 100 villages more than you guys...

cheers

-TheQw

This is more like tutoring than anything. Each little buffoon has to be drug aside and told the same thing repeatedly before he can comprehend what's being said. They seem completely ignorant of anything that debunks them.

The numbers being waved in your face are there for specific reasons. You saw them, turned red like a bull and charged to attack them without paying attention to why they were shown, apparently. We never said we're winning. You view this as a war, not us. We're simply shrugging off your attacks while we gorge our fill on your half-dozen or so allies (who are equally ineffective, I'll add).

First off, you don't gain points by nobling inactives. That keeps the tribe from losing points, but not gaining them. Most recovered points are from opportunistic grabs and recovering what Haita thought they could hold (learn to send support to what you take, guys, seriously). We finally managed to defend our members? We've shrugged off three attack waves with few losses (all of which were regained, except the most recent). You performed exceptionally poorly during the first attack, even when you had the advantage of surprise. You basically have a track record of hitting one or more people with overwhelming force, taking few villages for the amount of payload you commit, then losing whatever you gained in the days or weeks that follow, with a few extra grabs for a good slap back.

For example, you committed well over two million population's worth of offense to the most-recent wave. For losing most of that, you gained eight villages. That's 250,000 per village; villages you won't even be able to hold because you're too inept to send support. You can click the attack button, without coordinating landing times and you can grab a few villages if lucky, but you don't seem to have learned what support means yet. -That's- why you're not accomplishing anything in this 'war', save to spew the same crap and strut about, needlessly arrogant, thinking you're Alexander the Great or Napoleon when you're really just Stalin.

DeletedUser

"The real threat posed by Alexian isn't his attacks. In his case, words can kill." ~Nazgul's forums.
:villagers: = :axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Unlike with PKs, we never had any close relations to A... on the contrary, we've always hated u guys like everybody less, so keep your snide comments to yourself - don't pretend it was unexpected that we started attacking you guys.

Oh, and let me ask you a question personally: if you guys we're planning to attack Haita (as i think you were back then), would you have mailed us saying "excuse me, but we're gonna attack you soon, hope its OK"?

Look at our history the answer would be yes we tell you straight

Bags

DeletedUser

this grow from ~A~ is because we have our problems with pks

Read Alexs post

Before you come on here make sure you know what you are talking about.

We have not said we are at WAR

We have not claimed to be at WAR

We have claimed from day one that we continue to grow and the stats show that.

We have also pointed out on a number of occasions that Haita has made a big mistake. Your post proves that and its not just PKs.

Haita is slipping now they face 3 or more tribes attacking them. As far as I know we have not attacked yet in force, we have reclaimed a few lost villages.

All of you remember there are at least 4 tribes (not including family members) who consider they are at war with us and yet we grow.

Haita now bleat on about big boys taking their toys as their empire shrinks

They should of remembered that when they decided to declare war on a target they could never win against.

Keep sending your troops to our doorstep soon enough you will not have any offensive or defensive armies and then whoosh you will be gone.

That is only down to one tribe, YOURS not Apothesis, PKs Legion or VVV or any other attacking you it is down to your strategy being found wanting.

Hail to a real fight at some point in the future.

Bags

wolves apha

Obviously not everyone hates us.....:icon_rolleyes:

But, you have to admit, you guys aren't doing well. You were right next to us in the rankings and now have slipped even though you are supposedly winning the war.:icon_rolleyes:

Also chose better allies.:lol:

DeletedUser

I will take it slowly this time

Side 1: HaitaX PAXw PAXw-A

Side 2: ~=A=~

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: Total conquers: 97 Total Gains
Side 2: Total conquers: 120 Total Gains
Difference: Total conquers: 23 = Apothesis JUST ONE TRIBE GROWS

Side 1: Total conquers against other side: 9 You guys took 9 from us
Side 2: Total conquers against other side: 7 We took 7 from you
Difference: Total conquers against other side: 2 Your better off by 2 villages

Side 1: Total conquers points value: 480,640
Side 2: Total conquers points value: 1,020,980
Difference: Total conquers points value: 540,340 BUT we noble more as a tribe by this much in comparison to 3 tribes

Side 1: Total conquers against other side points value: 87,990
Side 2: Total conquers against other side points value: 69,565
Difference: Total conquers against other side points value: 18,425 and you took this as a benefit off us.

Result We are growing at a faster pace then our attackers
=
The people who declared war are losing

Wave 3 result now looks different doesn't it. You take them at a high price, we retake at a low price, you re-attack and pay a double whammy.

Why would we want to strike out when you are doing a good job of keeling over without an attack.

Please note there is no calculation for other tribes here, no PKs no Legion, no VVV or any other. This is about Haitax declaring war on us and those that chose to stand at their side. It was said early you, I will say it again. You declared war you need to prove your worthy. You need to prove to others that your capable. It seems as other tribes now attack you you have failed in that aspect.

You are losing the war
You are losing villages
You got it wrong

I was hoping to be tested but seems again the opposition are not worthy.

DeletedUser

Notice one thing: is Grapler's 200k new points from HaitaX? A clue: NO.

You missed the point. In a war you are supposed to crush and demoralize your opponent. Grapler is ON THE FRONT LINE. Hell his villages are on the K52/42 border, damn near kissing you guys. Yet he still stands. You failed. As have you with every other of your targets.

Finally? All statistics show that we HAVE been defending our players. Not counting your initial surprise attack where you targeted non existent players, who couldn't call for help.

So you manage to over stack 1 village and keep it. In the middle of K52. Have you ever thought that we haven't taken that village because your troops that are sitting there are not defending other cities? We will gladly let that city sit there WITH all those troops. While we take your less defended cities. All the while you can't use those troops for support on other targets.

Over the past month. A 4 week period that encompasses your 2nd and 3rd offensive strike. You have taken 14 more villages. That number will go down between now and your 4th offensive strike.

cheers

-TheQw

The truly sad part is, you just don't get it.

-A-

wolves apha

Don't forget our other little skirmishes, like PHX and others.

I'm sure they wouldn't want to get left out.:icon_rolleyes: Or maybe they would now that their leader is down by atleast 100k though i think its more like 200k, i'll have to check.

NuSume

smug me !!

fascinating story people :lol: but ~=A=~ are good guys, so like in the most things with happy end all good guys win