HaitaX Declares War on ~=A=~ and ~=AA=~

DeletedUser

i dont know or i can give some information but i wont tell it isnt sciron ;D

DeletedUser

I'm gonna miss HaitaX.

They gave me some of my best joke material receintly.

DeletedUser

yes you bafoons!! SCIRON deleted their alliance with them and already took in 2 of HaitaX players!

DeletedUser

SCIR0N terminated our alliance with HaitaX over two weeks ago. They're fair game, it's not necessarily war; neither side has declared war.

wolves apha

Yeah, you guys should all be thanking us for absorbing their pathetic attacks.:lol:

DeletedUser22629

infact they started this war,and this war is gonna end once with them,but wait,i don't want to speculate nothing but destino or what was his name started it,he wanted some action and he put all the tribe in a bad image and they will all die because of him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i will laugh at your ass if you die, i hope im the one who does it, to bad the most tribes cant play fair, 4 vs 1 o.0

wolves apha

Supposedly you started it. You started attacking us, and now supposedly you started it with Pks as well, though Pks will not tell us what you guys did.

DeletedUser

You only have 4 tribes attacking you

When you attacked us it was more than 4 against us.

Who are the 4 tribes attacking you as far as I know we are not attacking as a tribe, I should know.

So who are the others.

Bags

DeletedUser

sciron, legion, pks and sometimes A because superwei is attacking us too

DeletedUser7397

Supposedly you started it. You started attacking us, and now supposedly you started it with Pks as well, though Pks will not tell us what you guys did.

Ill tell you.. They had villages near our players and suddenly worked with the wrong friends, reason enough to kill them.

And quite sad to see others than PKs taking the glory for HaitaX downfall. We made them crumble and no-one else(Besides the leaders going inactive or was planning on leaving). A´s small gains in villages is nothing compared to what 5-6 of my members did in one week(and is still doing but in a smaller scale).

From all the transcripts i have seen from HaitaX forums, its really the fact that PKs were marching in that made ppl give up.. Before we entered they had it going alright.

And to the person who blamed Destino for this.. At least he had the balls to attack someone.. I would welcome him anyday into PKs

DeletedUser

There's nothing wrong with Destino, it was great to see some high ranking tribe attack another one, itsn't often it do happen. Now I'm far away from the war and a few close probably didn't like it but you can't be prepaired for everything that happen every time something happens.:icon_wink:

Even if they declared war in a "cowardly" way to take the upper hand and had many allies it turned out that the same poition A had at the begging like the end/middle for Haitax. The time can still turn in many ways if something happens, I'm sure that none are trying to take the glory from PKs even if it sounded like that. More like that they weren't alone in it or something in that way (I'm not completely sure, just my opinion).:S

Destino, I don't like tea:(

Last edited by a moderator: