HaitaX Declares War on ~=A=~ and ~=AA=~

DeletedUser

yea, unhappy for us is that we get attacked by pks and legion, thats the real problem, the good people in your story just sit behind their walls and wait till the other tribes killed all the 'bad' people

DeletedUser

yea, unhappy for us is that we get attacked by pks and legion, thats the real problem, the good people in your story just sit behind their walls and wait till the other tribes killed all the 'bad' people

Who said war was fair :icon_wink:

NuSume

yep, this is exciting

i wish i could take part on the word's political actions :)axemen::swordsman::axemen::swordsman:) :icon_biggrin: , but i was playing l2 instead joining w5, in March when i saw it, i said that its another boring broswer game, anyway if any of you big rullerz are passing by the border of K84-K83-K94 don't hesitate to scout my house for a hot meal :icon_cool: .

Cheers Mates !!

DeletedUser

i wish i could take part on the word's political actions :)axemen::swordsman::axemen::swordsman:) :icon_biggrin: , but i was playing l2 instead joining w5, in March when i saw it, i said that its another boring broswer game, anyway if any of you big rullerz are passing by the border of K84-K83-K94 don't hesitate to scout my house for a hot meal :icon_cool: .

Cheers Mates !!

careful what you ask for.

-A-

NuSume

what kind of meal should i prepare for you ? i will give you also a nice heated bed :icon_razz: , any1 else wanna join the Border Club ??:icon_cool: , btw why did you chose that one ?

DeletedUser13275

Hi NuSume; You are the NuSume from Dacii I presume?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just spotted your sig.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

what kind of meal should i prepare for you ? i will give you also a nice heated bed :icon_razz: , any1 else wanna join the Border Club ??:icon_cool: , btw why did you chose that one ?

need to tidy my farms :p

NuSume

oh yeah..right, bring your friends and familly if you want, we will run some special shows presented by rakuz :lol:

DarkKnight114

-A-:

Astats.jpg

Haita X:

HaitaXstats.jpg

PAX W A:

PAXWAstats.jpg

PAX W:

PAXWstats.jpg

As you can see all tribes are growing at an equal pace.

DarkKnight114

me niether how were mine wrong?

well anyways, before anyone say anything about PAX's chart staying the same it is because we made PAXw A so we had to give up some members to go to PAXw A.

DeletedUser

me niether how were mine wrong?

well anyways, before anyone say anything about PAX's chart staying the same it is because we made PAXw A so we had to give up some members to go to PAXw A.

Scale my friend, your scales distort the graphs

For the record the last month shows

Side 1: HaitaX PAXw PAXw-A

Side 2: ~=A=~

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: Total conquers: 1383
Side 2: Total conquers: 1219
Difference: Total conquers: 164

Side 1: Total conquers against other side: 66
Side 2: Total conquers against other side: 67
Difference: Total conquers against other side: 1

Side 1: Total conquers points value: 7,399,457
Side 2: Total conquers points value: 9,083,102
Difference: Total conquers points value: 1,683,645 GAIN BY ~=A=~ over 3 tribes

Side 1: Total conquers against other side points value: 648,542
Side 2: Total conquers against other side points value: 692,033
Difference: Total conquers against other side points value: 43,491GAIN against those 3 tribes by ~=A=~

Seems I was not dreaming every time I posted we were winning a war we are not even actively fighting. Maybe we should now start to attack, there again at this rate why bother. You seem to be doing a fine job of losing without us attacking and wasting troops.

Bags

DeletedUser

well,haitax have been very busy in defending on another side:lol: