HIRE Declaration

Mick876

Think i am on 700 caps. The worst thing i have found, is how players near me will only try and attack inactive accounts.

DeletedUser25470

News just in! I have been on the Or.D forums today and have discovered this tool which they are using to know what to do when Hire attacks. We all know Or.D players are having difficulty coping with warring Hire so it is nice of their leadership to have a step-by-step guide to show what to do.

ordplan.jpg

Mick876

Side 1:
Tribes: HIRE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: primepeng

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 149
Side 2: 20
Difference: 129

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,441,382
Side 2: 191,358
Difference: 1,250,024

image.php

The odds are against him like. He's the NAP of the night xD

DeletedUser25470

Pretty generous odds really. I'd like to put 100 Iron on Zeua though!

DeletedUser

Hehe nice post conman :p one problem, Saint has only attacked me 3-4 times with a few accurate attacks. It's not as if im doomed. Btw I know that saint is going to do something after reading this. Good luck :)

Mick876

Hehe nice post conman :p one problem, Saint has only attacked me 3-4 times with a few accurate attacks. It's not as if im doomed. Btw I know that saint is going to do something after reading this. Good luck :)

No i'm not.

DeletedUser

Credit to Ord for keeping the tribe together when getting smashed day in, day out. Must get depressing at points.

It used to. Not going to lie, we were riddled with inactivity. Now, not so much. Of course, activity doesn't come at the snap of the fingers, but we'll see how it goes. I'm personally pleased with the overall activity figures recently, especially compared to a month or two ago.

Must be pretty depressing like. Idk why they don't just disband, declare defeat to us. and make a new tribe.

I have a question. Why, all of a sudden, have you decided to use the word 'like' at the end of your sentences. I got into that habit in RL, and tbh, it just makes you sound like some attention-seeking moron, craving to fit in.

But also, because we're not SIN. Because you haven't defeated us. Of course, we're losing, by over 3500 conquers, but since the beginning of the war, we've actually gained more villages than you've taken from us. I could credit numerous players in HIRE for doing a good job, but not once, no matter how good of a job has been done, have we wanted to just disband, make a new tribe and declare defeat.

Mick876

I
I have a question. Why, all of a sudden, have you decided to use the word 'like' at the end of your sentences. I got into that habit in RL, and tbh, it just makes you sound like some attention-seeking moron, craving to fit in.

Thats just how we speak up here. Ask miller.

Also its not all of a sudden, i have always spoke like that, just never done it while posting on PnP as its too relaxed style of writing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thats just how we speak up here. Ask miller.

Also its not all of a sudden, i have always spoke like that, just never done it while posting on PnP as its too relaxed style of writing.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem if it's how you usually speak.

Also, 9 attacks? Wth is the point? Even concrete reached over 200 on his own. :icon_rolleyes:

Mick876

Ok, i am guessing you mean every village. So thats about 15D in 21 villages, so thats 315D sitting there in villages that you will never use. As duke of Or.D you would think you would be more resourceful with all that D, but what ever, if you want to waste the equivalent of all the D of a 6 mill player in those 21 villages kudos to you.

DeletedUser

My bad - didn't check the forum.

Also, no, I had 200 attacks from Concrete - I stacked them with over 70-80K.

I don't have that much in them anymore, as you'll see in 58 hours. What are they, scouts?

DeletedUser51929

"Linking wiht the like at the end of the sentence"
[spoil]Aye, we speak like that all the time, I'v questioned it myself tbh but its just a habbit and as mick stated we all do it. I find it funny when I say stuff like: Do you like it like XD or if you want to spruce things up abit you can spell it like lierk :p

But I must admit, I write the way I would speak the majority of the time and wouldn't think anything of it by putting like on the end of my sentence :p[/spoil]

Go ~Or.D~!! I agree with Cazac, the order is looking promiseing atm.