How to hold a grudge for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A while back one of the co-players of Magik Mushrooms was calling me out on this forum as a newbie and player that is "100 times worse then he is". Well, I don't play this world, but I have an account that I have been building up just to take my revenge.

Here is the insult:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6545344&postcount=117
Insult 2:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6545371&postcount=136

After weeks of this insult I was finally ready to do it.
I hope it hurts. Maybe it teaches you to not be so cocky. :)
You are welcome.

Here is the result:
http://en63.tribalwars.net/public_report/1be9320d673643e52de2bef9c49a3b24

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I give you credit for your determination. I could never do that.

DeletedUser99565

Nice I was gonna help you out and and attack mushroom man but im still confused on what a gurdge is.

DeletedUser

This should be the punishment for flaming, your farm goes from level 30 to 22 :p

DeletedUser

Do you feel better now? Aaron has been off of the account for a while now, and this was just uncalled for...

DeletedUser

Actually perfectly called for. Aaron deserved this sort of punishment. It's just a shame that us, his ex co players are being punished for it following him being kicked from it for this type of behaviour.

DeletedUser

Do you feel better now? Aaron has been off of the account for a while now, and this was just uncalled for...

I feel pretty good. Doesn't matter if he still plays or not, he was representing your account and well, I can't attack HIM, so I attack the account he was representing. I still have my tiny nuke, so we'll see, what will happen next. There are other people I don't like. :)

DeletedUser

I feel pretty good. Doesn't matter if he still plays or not, he was representing your account and well, I can't attack HIM, so I attack the account he was representing. I still have my tiny nuke, so we'll see, what will happen next. There are other people I don't like. :)

If he isn't on the account, and hates us pretty much now, why would catting the account that he hates get revenge on him? If anything, he's probably extremely happy about this...

DeletedUser

I still have my tiny nuke, so we'll see, what will happen next. There are other people I don't like. :)

You should fake everyone that reads the externals and they would desperately stack their village.

DeletedUser

How did someone like him end up on good account anyway?
I would assume that person with his communication skills would not get anywhere near an account which will be somewhere in top 10...

DeletedUser

Hm, well, that's annoying.

Damn you Aaron.

Edit:
I would assume that person with his communication skills would not get anywhere near an account which will be somewhere in top 10...

That's why he's kicked.

DeletedUser

He wasn't that bad in the beginning, he got worse (as seen in your posts), and he was subsequently kicked.

And I guarantee he will never read this thread by the way.

DeletedUser

Mark likes this.

Shame he wasn't still on the account, would've been nice to know it was him who had to deal with it.

DeletedUser

Not really that much to deal with.. just a few days of annoyance.

But as mentioned, he'll probably even find this funny. i.e. it has had the opposite of the intended affect. :(

twenty-five

@ Mushroom whiners it serves you right for ever letting him on your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.