How to hold a grudge for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As entirely enthralling as this thread is..

Actually I quite enjoy it, it's like a little blog.

DeletedUser7158

Well, it's got to be better than the half dozen threads about the top 20 tribes.

Kudos to you for having the patience to bide your time and inject a little misery into people's villages.

DeletedUser

While I was minding my own business and Catting down some villages, someone thought it is quite fabulous idea to attack me without rams/cats. Not sure, what did he try to do... maybe use me as a farm?

defense3.png

I didn't think much of his attack and after I was done with my last target (see above), I finally found time to visit his puny village. It did not impress me...

attack6.png

DeletedUser106634

so your just going to post every report you own on the forums now?

DeletedUser

Because you posting your total resources hauled every day or two is infinitely more interesting, I'm sure. :icon_rolleyes:

The only way in hell that this thread could ever be considered interesting is if you somehow are not possible of recruiting a few hundred catapults and doing this yourself...

DeletedUser7158

The only way in hell that this thread could ever be considered interesting is if you somehow are not possible of recruiting a few hundred catapults and doing this yourself...

I still consider it the most interesting current active thread on these forums.

Perhaps that says something about the distinct lack of either politics or propaganda currently in this world.

DeletedUser98628

Did anyone else notice he lost 12000 of each resource and is bragging bout it?

DeletedUser

I still consider it the most interesting current active thread on these forums.

Perhaps that says something about the distinct lack of either politics or propaganda currently in this world.

I concur.

darkaniken2

This thread is hate. I see no reason why not to hate it.
If you don't like the thread, don't read it. However, do not post simply to say the thread is pointless, because it's offtopic and unnecessary.

DeletedUser

Hey "Has cats, will travel." I actually sifted through every page on this thread and it brought a smile to my face.

You are the wild card that every game needs..so keep it up.

I iz fanboi #1

DeletedUser

Did anyone else notice he lost 12000 of each resource and is bragging bout it?

I think that you are missing the point, that I am only playing to annoy the ones that do deserve it in my eyes. And IF my village gets damaged or I lose resources while doing that... it's meaningless for me. Some of the targets just have not figured it out yet. The thing I am not getting is that wh they are not REALLY trying to backtime me or actually TRY to defend against me... by now most of them should know that I am using cats and I do real damage to the villages... but all they are doing is dodging my attacks. That's what I find funny ;)

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I find this thread orders of magnitude more interesting than anything you have created or done, other than you getting catted of course. I found that amusing.

Keep going Easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.