How to hold a grudge for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

@ Mushroom whiners it serves you right for ever letting him on your account.
Agreed. It was silly of us not to see this when we agreed to take him on, although he wasn't like this at the beginning otherwise he wouldn't have got near the account. Personally I thought he was just an annoying but harmless person. Obviously my judgment turned out to be incorrect.

But, I suppose that's Irish co's for you..:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Agreed. It was silly of us not to see this when we agreed to take him on, although he wasn't like this at the beginning otherwise he wouldn't have got near the account. Personally I thought he was just an annoying but harmless person. Obviously my judgment turned out to be incorrect.

Noob, I was right to want to kick him off before the world started...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Noob, I was right to want to kick him off before the world started...:icon_rolleyes:
ah, easy to say that now!

But if you talk a lot of crap for a lot of the time, you're bound to be correct eventually!

hanibalii

I thought I saw mac n cheese tell you to kick him off earlier in the game...

DeletedUser

I think it's safe to say that he held this grudge...
*puts on sunglasses*
...a little too long.

DeletedUser

Toby! Good to see you? Why haven't you been posting?? We need more like you here!

On topic: Nice. Although I, too, feel sorry for the innocent Mushies, stuck having to ... regrow.

DeletedUser

Toby! Good to see you? Why haven't you been posting?? We need more like you here!
Umm, he has been?
I'm not exactly a regular, but I've seen plenty of his posts in these W63 forums, so where's your head at?

DeletedUser

On topic: Nice. Although I, too, feel sorry for the innocent Mushies, stuck having to ... regrow.

What's up bud? You playing this world?

DeletedUser

Apparently cruising the wrong topics. :icon_biggrin:
What is the origin of your sig? I like the comic style (mostly the colouring, almost as good as Dark Tower, but not quite).

I would get on topic, but this topic seems redundant anyway. Personal grudges should be left to igm and pm.

DeletedUser

@ Toby: I'm ... fiddling around on here. The minute I signed up, I got called back to W30, and then was asked to help out in the Summer Games. I find it difficult to concentrate playing more than one world, so this one is ... suffering a bit. Good to see you, though.

@ Knight Saber: It's a picture of Phoenix (Jean Grey) from the X-Men comic series. It fits my tribe from W30, as well as my looks (back when I had red hair ...)

DeletedUser

@ Toby: I'm ... fiddling around on here. The minute I signed up, I got called back to W30, and then was asked to help out in the Summer Games. I find it difficult to concentrate playing more than one world, so this one is ... suffering a bit. Good to see you, though.

@ Knight Saber: It's a picture of Phoenix (Jean Grey) from the X-Men comic series. It fits my tribe from W30, as well as my looks (back when I had red hair ...)
Understandable. I probably won't be playing this world much longer. I recently picked up a coplaying spot on another world.

DeletedUser

<3 Marvel Girl, and Dark Tower is published by Marvel, so I see now why I made that connection.

DeletedUser

Personal grudges should be left to igm and pm.

It started on these forums, so I don't see why shouldn't this end here... :)
If my target would have been some random newbie, then yes, but I guess that a lot of people are interested in what's going on with top players.

DeletedUser

It started on these forums, so I don't see why shouldn't this end here... :)
If my target would have been some random newbie, then yes, but I guess that a lot of people are interested in what's going on with top players.
Don't get me wrong, this thread is more valid than any of mac'n'dikcheese/alinw/roknroll/whateverhewillbecallednextweek's are, it just seems a little too narrow for general discussion.
No hate towards OP (we chatted in-game early in the world, before we both quit, I was Moar Beers), just not a thread that is relevant to the majority of the world.

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong, this thread is more valid than any of mac'n'dikcheese/alinw/roknroll/whateverhewillbecallednextweek's are, it just seems a little too narrow for general discussion.
No hate towards OP (we chatted in-game early in the world, before we both quit, I was Moar Beers), just not a thread that is relevant to the majority of the world.
Most of the w63 posters here would probably enjoy seeing some sort of punishment towards Aaron Murray so it's a perfectly justified thread in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.