How to hold a grudge for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I find this thread orders of magnitude more interesting than anything you have created or done, other than you getting catted of course. I found that amusing.

Keep going Easy.

D'aww I'm pleased we provided some amusement.

:icon_wink:

athalie28

Ah a face only a mother, and yourself, could love. Understandable.

If I hadn't been really busy trying to guess the origin of the scrubs that came out of my keyboard when I turned it around, I would have been profoundly impressed with the accuracy with which you've projected your own frustrations on me. Tough luck, hun.

DeletedUser99565

If I hadn't been really busy trying to guess the origin of the scrubs that came out of my keyboard when I turned it around, I would have been profoundly impressed with the accuracy with which you've projected your own frustrations on me. Tough luck, hun.

Exuse me?

DeletedUser

If you don't like the thread, don't read it. However, do not post simply to say the thread is pointless, because it's offtopic and unnecessary.

I'm sure he won't read it, as he said the thread is essentially just a lot of hate. If hate is too strong a word, then possibly dislike or anger would be more apt.

And I don't think he actually did say the thread is 'pointless' at any point, just that he hated it.

Although its not too difficult to argue that this thread is pointless. Personally, I don't really care if some guy cats another guy, it happens a lot - everyday - and just because one guy makes a thread about it doesn't suddenly make it interesting, not in my opinion anyway.

It says a lot for the declining state of these forums if this can be classed as interesting.

DeletedUser

I'm sure he won't read it, as he said the thread is essentially just a lot of hate. If hate is too strong a word, then possibly dislike or anger would be more apt.

And I don't think he actually did say the thread is 'pointless' at any point, just that he hated it.

Although its not too difficult to argue that this thread is pointless. Personally, I don't really care if some guy cats another guy, it happens a lot - everyday - and just because one guy makes a thread about it doesn't suddenly make it interesting, not in my opinion anyway.

It says a lot for the declining state of these forums if this can be classed as interesting.
If you are actually paying attention. Several posts here state that people actually are enjoying it. If that would not be tha case, I would have stopped posting here a while ago.

DeletedUser

If you are actually paying attention. Several posts here state that people actually are enjoying it. If that would not be tha case, I would have stopped posting here a while ago.

If you had actually paid attention to my post you would realise that I have unfortunately been paying attention.

That is why I emphasised that I was displaying my personal opinion in my last post, rather than that of the thread as a whole, and also stated that it is both sad and representative of the declining state of these forums that this thread is seen as being interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you had actually paid attention to my post you would realise that I have unfortunately been paying attention.

That is why I emphasised that I was displaying my personal opinion in my last post, rather than that of the thread as a whole, and also stated that it is both sad and representative of the declining stats of these forums that this thread is seen as being interesting.

I don't think anyone can argue with this.
The lack of entertainment on these forums are unreal, too much of the 'rate the player/tribe/donut above you', and 'top 20 tribes in..' posts. The forum is lacking so much of the magic I used to feel it had (at least when I played UK3). There was so much PnP and other posts to discuss.

Here, I'm lucky to find a thread that's even remotely interesting.

Nonetheless, this is probably the most entertaining thing I've seen written on this forum.

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone can argue with this.
The lack of entertainment on these forums are unreal, too much of the 'rate the player/tribe/donut above you', and 'top 20 tribes in..' posts. The forum is lacking so much of the magic I used to feel it had (at least when I played UK3). There was so much PnP and other posts to discuss.

Here, I'm lucky to find a thread that's even remotely interesting.

Nonetheless, this is probably the most entertaining thing I've seen written on this forum.

Then stop complaining and make a thread that suits your needs.

DeletedUser

This is the final chapter of the story "The Little Nuke that could".

Since nobody wanted to attack me anymore, I went back to my favorite enemy and picked a fight again.

final1.png

And again:

final2.png

---

When my brave little munchkins were returning from another successful day, they soon felt that something is very wrong. They were followed. 6 seconds behind there was an incoming attack... one might call it "backtiming". And then they noticed something else. there was also an incoming 10 seconds before the brave men returning... We all knew, what was up and here are the results:

The first attack destroyed my favorite building. I tried to defend it with a few brave men, but that was not enough :(
I also tried to ask people to cat it down for us (my HQ was level 14 by that time), so we can rebuild it in time to save the bestest nuke there was, but nobody stepped up.
final3.png

And my men had nowhere to escape. R I P!
final4.png

That's the best fun I've had in TW. See you all in w64, where I will join with few of my friends from previous rounds. Probably with a new nickname tho. Some may want a revenge. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I agree. You should not touch other man's Rally Point! That's like private! :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.