How to hold a grudge for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No offense here Mac or anything, but I don't usually take anything you take on board. Anyways, you probably only said to kick him because we chose not to co with you.

DeletedUser80195

Was somewhat of a good lol.

But is that it?

Is it just me or is this the equivalent of messing yourself at the beginning of foreplay, while thinking about the innards of a warm apple pie.

Have you even attempted to hit the village again?

How do you measure payback?

Are you content with just one hit?

Maybe I missed the part where you attacked again, got backtimed, lost all your troops.....something else had to happen.

Worst book I've ever read!!!! Wait this aint a book.

Good luck to all of you.

DeletedUser

wow this is interesting....I saw this "topic" in forums for a while but never opened to be bothered to read...but this is interesting ^_^ aahha

Good on ya Mate, Teach that Mushroom dude a Lesson ;P
Keep Pumping Him >.<

Hahahha Goodluck,

Itaboy

DeletedUser

wow this is interesting....I saw this "topic" in forums for a while but never opened to be bothered to read...but this is interesting ^_^ aahha

Good on ya Mate, Teach that Mushroom dude a Lesson ;P
Keep Pumping Him >.<

Hahahha Goodluck,

Itaboy

We are not being "pumped" (whatever that actually means - I don't understand illiterate).

DeletedUser

Hm we've already recovered what we lost.

And yeah, 'pumped' just sounds wrong.

Also, I would again like to reiterate that aaron doesn't actually play the account anymore.

DeletedUser

Ruining farms is kinda fun. My 2nd target was someone who scouted me while I was on my mission. I assume that someone asked him to do so.... around 10 people got fake attacks from me while I was on my first mission. Well, don't scout me! :D

Result:
http://en63.tribalwars.net/public_report/7efa43b17544aa214aa44ef6ef0c0a18

And now someone is trying to backtrack me, too bad that he is 1min late. Guess who's my next target! :icon_twisted:

hanibalii

Cool Story Bro...
Really, I can't see that anyone cares.
It was fairly funny the first time, especially as it was someone that most people know, but now, nobody cares.

DeletedUser

2012-06-21 19:02 1815 -845 7h

I enjoy the bit in your account history where you broke the rules.

DeletedUser

Cool Story Bro...
Really, I can't see that anyone cares.
It was fairly funny the first time, especially as it was someone that most people know, but now, nobody cares.
Ok, you can go on and post on more interesting topics like "Rate the player" Or other original topics like that. I am trying to have some fun, stop ruining it for me. Kthx! ;)

2012-06-21 19:02 1815 -845 7h

I enjoy the bit in your account history where you broke the rules.

No, that's the part where I accepted the punishment. I broke the rule at the very second that I created "Kolmik" account. Because apparently my old 126p account that was set on "to be deleted" was too much advantage for my awesome playing skills. But let's stay on topic. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course he can dodge. I wouldn't join a tribe with people who couldn't dodge a 4s backtime.

DeletedUser

I got serveral IGM's and forum pm's that people actually enjoy my grudge blog, so I will continue:

While I was on my last mission, my close neighbour Krittee thought it is good idea to attack me with his puny force. I can't quite figure out his goal, but it was an insult nevertheless:
defense2.png

EDIT: just looked his twstats and he just got academy before he attacked me. I guess this was his attempt to clear his first noble target. Sucks to be him. ;)
----

So I had to teach this beginner a lesson not to attack seemingly inactive players without making sure they actually are inactive:
attack4.png

and

attack5.png

This should make him think about life for a while.
But now I have already sent my brave troops to revenge another attack I got. For now I keep the target in secret (for obvious reasons :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.