In the Eye of the Storm

DeletedUser100507

war gunna last a max of 1 week (i know im gunna get proved wrong :)

DeletedUser

Good luck to the underdogs! wooooooo!

Their attempt will most likely end in a futile unless they had managed to coordinate with a core tribe :p

But I still admire the bravery of the smaller tribes, that finally gathering enough courage to fight against the oppressors!(OH THE IRONY! :D)

Good luck to all :)

DeletedUser

I think forming a coalition would help the rim tribes and make it harder for tsunami and storm.
If the coalition work well i think they can do really well.

BTW who put this Coalition togather.

Also nice declaration.

Goodluck to both sides.

conquer323

To the many small tribes that united, your actions will most likely be in vain. ;\

DeletedUser99129

I think forming a coalition would help the rim tribes and make it harder for tsunami and storm.

Also nice declaration.

Goodluck to both sides.

We believe that it was SHO3K that started getting the tribes together to take us on.

DeletedUser92671

Also nice declaration.

Goodluck to both sides.

hell shahz nice to see you around :p

i agree with what you say, but now that TEDDY disbanded half their entire front is gone within a week...

DeletedUser

Indeed, I'm away one day (or rather my computer didn't want to co operate with me) and alot happens. TEDDY's disbanding is indeed unfortunate and will have our front overloaded. RESIST joining in on your side were not unexpected as there has been rumours about them being allied with you (I can not confirm that claim).

I can confirm that it was SHO3K that initiated the talks about this, after Tsu merged with =Grim= on the K73/74 border and the attacks started it was obvious that the peace wouldn't last.

DeletedUser99129

Indeed, I'm away one day (or rather my computer didn't want to co operate with me) and alot happens. TEDDY's disbanding is indeed unfortunate and will have our front overloaded. RESIST joining in on your side were not unexpected as there has been rumours about them being allied with you (I can not confirm that claim).

I can confirm that it was SHO3K that initiated the talks about this, after Tsu merged with =Grim= on the K73/74 border and the attacks started it was obvious that the peace wouldn't last.

Yeah I don't get this =Grim= bit? I can't remember this happening and I started on K73 :p

DeletedUser

Yeah I don't get this =Grim= bit? I can't remember this happening and I started on K73 :p
http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=7679 The amount of players who jumped to Tsu was suspicious, hence my personal conclusion that it was planned.

Funny, TBS has joined the war, wonder what they'll do from K54,

Current Map

Stats

Side 1:
Tribes: SHO3K, SHO3K2, SHO3K3, Relax!, TEC 73, TATEC, ~ONE~, ~BONE~
Side 2:
Tribes: Tsu, S², TBS, FENIX, RESIST

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 149
Difference: 113

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 12
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 51,517
Side 2: 849,170
Difference: 797,653

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,342
Side 2: 57,823
Difference: 55,481

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just love the total 360 :3

Got to LOVE how tribes ban together to only get GangBanged them selves. As for RESIST jumping into the mix. lets just call that Perfect Planning on S2orm part :icon_rolleyes: love it when the tables are turned!!! :lol:

DeletedUser

Gangbangs never work the way you think, I can see a few players jumping ship now that things have changed. Hope someone logged the players so you know who the refugees are.

DeletedUser105469

Well PnP can obviously be a good weapon when used correctly.

[SPOIL]
Namelessteddies.png
[/SPOIL]

Just thought I would have a little browse.

[SPOIL]
teddyFORUMS.png
[/SPOIL]

Maybe Leave a little Farewell letter for them to remember us by.

[SPOIL]Hello Peoples of the Rim!

Well we are quite proud to see the little co-allition you formed against us in Storm. Sadly however I don't ever recall a single mass co-allition that actually succeeded. :(

I'll try and lighten the mood for you with a joke.

What happens when you put the warlords of several Tribes in a shared forum togther?

1317748432_fail_08.jpg

Now we here over in Storm are nothing if not pleased that you have all banded together under the one; if not rather large banner. See now this saves us from having to find out where the loyalties of your Tribes Leaders really are. You can all see the stats the same as me, you all know what is coming. Your own leaders even said that after the Tsunami comes the Storm and that time is finally here.

You may even by now be wondering why im even here bothering to write this to you? Well it's very simple really:

Were just a Bunch of Noobs over here and when someone said "HEY LETS GO TO THE EXTERNALS AND SEE THEIR PNP!" - Well after much deliberation the Council finally decided that this forums must be what everyone was referring to when they said "Externals". - Because surely it can't be anything to do with that yucky "outside" place people talk about!

Now we leave you with our final farewell: Anyone left in any of the Tribes after 00 ST today will be recorded and will never receive a place in Storm or Tsunami. - You've had your last warning.

From all of us here in Storm and Tsunami we wish you the best of luck in this war and I hope we can get on well without the flame feats. ;)

Bora.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Shame Really. :icon_sad:

Seems like their Duke wants a Spot! :icon_rolleyes:

[SPOIL]
dISBANDED.png
[/SPOIL]

And whoever said Propaganda was a dying art? :icon_wink:

:)) no comment here ... :))

DeletedUser99129

Got to LOVE how tribes ban together to only get GangBanged them selves. As for RESIST jumping into the mix. lets just call that Perfect Planning on S2orm part :icon_rolleyes: love it when the tables are turned!!! :lol:

"Planning on Tsu's part"

Fixed that for you lol.

DeletedUser

Tables turned? :icon_confused: From how I've seen it the odds were never on our side in the first place :icon_redface:

DeletedUser92671

Heres a proper stat update, from begining of the war,
ive included all the tribes as it currently stands, even though some joined later, though, i doubt it will change much in the stats so please, deal with it.

All Tribes
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: S², Tsu, TBS, RESIST, FENIX, |SS|
Side 2:
Tribes: SHO3K, SHO3K2, SHO3K3, TEC 73, Nation, TATEC, ~BONE~, Relax!, ~ONE~, RawR

Timeframe: 06/04/2012 21:39:00 to 09/04/2012 12:35:12

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 2
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 106,639
Side 2: 6,631
Difference: 100,008

chart
[/SPOIL]

Tribes DEATH and TEDDY are not in these stats as they are now disbanded, but they took a 7-1 loss and a 4-1 loss respectively,
making the above stats 36 to Tsu and company, and 4 to SHO3K and their chums.

+32 to Tsu, wouldve expected to see more from sho3k since they declared the war, but maybe they have something left to play yet.

Since im in S2 im gunna post this too;

S2 f. vs all tribes
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: S², Tsu
Side 2:
Tribes: SHO3K, SHO3K2, SHO3K3, TEC 73, Nation, TATEC, ~BONE~, Relax!, ~ONE~, RawR

Timeframe: 06/04/2012 21:39:00 to 09/04/2012 12:35:12

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 0
Difference: 15

chart
[/SPOIL]

Declare war on Tsu, don't noble them :lol:

DeletedUser

Nation and Rawr I got personally no idea who is. I posted the stats when it said 2 days 1hour on the war page. And Teddy/Death can indeed not be added to the stats as it is now, most of them are currently in Tsu.

Feel free to keep Nation/Rawr there, I don't know what Commander 31 is up to, but knowing him, lol.

DeletedUser92671

[SPOIL]
a8022947561073860b348aa6d3de910d.png
[/SPOIL]

well they are in the war, so i just added them to the stats :3 (AnonymouS = Rawr, they changed their name about an hour ago)

the way i see it is, they red, so i noble them, its as complicated as it gets for me, so if they not supposed to be there tell me and ill take them off :)