In the Eye of the Storm

DeletedUser92671

I have no side in this battle but I think the leaders of Tsu should inform a couple of their players NOT to attack with swords and spears. Just got a couple reports sent to me from Hama and I couldn't believe them.

But on the flip side I have no idea how Hama's tribes are attacking.

Looks like its going to be a long war.

attacking with spears and swords, and still winning,

how embarassing for both sides :lol:

DeletedUser

I think this will be over within a week now.

I dont. i think it will be one of those month-long conflicts were one side clearly has lost, but is still around, and is slowly getting eaten.

DeletedUser

I dont. i think it will be one of those month-long conflicts were one side clearly has lost, but is still around, and is slowly getting eaten.
Well taking into account that morale is going to get lower for them, you're probably right.

DeletedUser92671

Taking into account storm is falling apart i think at the very least shock might atleast 'survive' the war,
but if storm disbands, i think it would be wrong for shock to claim a 'victory'

DeletedUser

I must say PnP from both sides is lacking, but if what beOwned said that the storm is falling apart it makes sense that that aren't very active on the PnP front.

DeletedUser

At the moment i've only got third party info on current standings. So I can not comment on that. You may look up the new tribe Lings! if you're interested though.

DeletedUser

Comander 31 today at 19:13
right whats the beef if your unhappy with the tribe ill do my best to fix it but splintering off wont help ill be honest there are members calling for war against you. s2orm wont be bothering us now tha noodle are going to war with them so ill have to answer them soon.

Im sorry but thats the way its going to have to be if your going to do this.

Comander 31 today at 19:23
I expected a reply from you. I stuck my neck out when I let you stay the number of people who accused you of being a spy I know mushroom just thinks we are screwed in the war and well thats changing but without knowing what your all unhappy about seen as no member who has read the message has replied and hama wont tell me.......

livefromhollywood today at 19:32
we left because you are a terrible leader. didn't you notice that hama was really running everything? and seriously dude, how do you still only have one villa? and have you seen your twstats page? are you ever on? it makes no sense!

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=player&id=9579221

I was putting this mail together while you were writing another to say "ur such a jerk, mail me back!" It took longer to write the message cause I'm responding to 2 different ones.
and dude, I had no idea anybody accused me of spying. I had no idea that storm was going to betray tsu. You know why? because you never told us any of that! you were always super vague in the forums! I'm not going to give you credit for something I didn't know about.
but even if I had know, I like this better. Irony is all the really good people from the shock family, and it removes you as our leader. mushroom put the squads together. do you have the faintest idea how you would do that or how much work that would be? what have you done? nothing.

good ridiance, comander.

Comander 31 today at 19:40
mushroom put the squads together and he was thanked for his efforts if I was such a terrible leader I wouldnt be able to manage 3 tribes and hold the coalition together you know damn well why I still have one village ive been getting raped by Tsu and s2orm and can you really blame me for being vuage on the forums until somthing is happening or has happened I cant risk spy's forgeting we are in a war?

Hama by advice of sentinela7 was appointed as a general of sorts so in a war situation he took the spot light but regardless thank you for actualy taking the time to tell me what your problem was you might not see what ive done but half of the things hama did where either done in part or on the orders of me and the rest of the council SHO3K isnt a tribe of 1 leader you should know that. but again thanks for taking the time

livefromhollywood today at 20:00
You're not seeing the point...
I didn't mail you back out of respect, I mailed you back so I could tell you how much of an idiot you are.

Comander 31 said:
if I was such a terrible leader I wouldnt be able to manage 3 tribes and hold the coalition together
You're not holding the Coalition together thats the point. ONE and Relax! disbanded, and now the Shock family is falling apart too. And if you didn't think you could manage 3 tribes, why did you make them? you should have just contiued to kick bad players out of the main tribe and take in good players. If have more than one tribe in the end they will betray eachother or fall apart because they are too hard to manage.

Comander 31 said:
you know damn well why I still have one village ive been getting raped by Tsu and s2orm
You had plenty of time to get a noble and second villa before the war. and your single villa hasn't been growing at all. I proved that with the twstats link. have you ever looked at your own graph? having less points than nearly all the tribe is not a good sign for a leader.

Comander 31 said:
and can you really blame me for being vuage on the forums until somthing is happening or has happened I cant risk spy's forgeting we are in a war?
It's called mail. If you don't trust someone, you don't mail them. You trusted hama, sonic, mushroom, others and apperantly me. mail us so we know.

Comander 31 said:
Hama by advice of sentinela7 was appointed as a general of sorts so in a war situation he took the spot light but regardless thank you for actualy taking the time to tell me what your problem was
My problem was you. there is nothing to fix. you are an idiot. you got lucky and had some really good leaders like sonic and hama join and they ran the tribe while you pretended to. a real leader doesn't pull strings behind the scenes. He talks AND FIGHTS with his men. did you participate in any op? (don't answer that.)

Comander, the point im trying to make is that I don't respect you. I'm trying to tell you that you suck at this game and you're not listening.

once again, GOOD RIDANCE!
livefromhollywood.
To be honest, it was about time one of us told him.

There's so much bs in his mail that one facepalm isn't enough.

The part about Noodle is that they have been talking to ~N~ who claims to be family with them :lol:

DeletedUser103537

Yippy the storm fell I am so happy. My job on 61 is done.

Morale of the story never threat a tribe mate if you are a duke also never tell that tribe mate you suck in the tribe chat on skype. I had hoped to bring down fireabend and his tribe after he said that to me. Been a long time going with this story but it finally happened.

Last comment to fireabend good luck on 63. I remember you saying the same thing to me earlier except you said good luck on 62. You threaten to internal me and so I manage to take your tribe down even while going inactive and still doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104866

Sam Don't even think about dragging your Issues with Fire here.

I've argued this with you on Skype many many times now, it's not your issue with Fire it's your own personal issues and lack of morals that's the problem here; you were asked why if you had an issue with him you did not then seek to discuss things with another council member. - You gave no answer.

You've had a vendetta against him because he did not want you on the council it's plain and simple, drag all your Skype Logs out again if you want, I'll go get mine. There is nothing you can say that can substantiate your hatred for him aside a personal vendetta; there were many options you could have taken but instead you were spiteful and look where that lead you.

Im not going to have this argument with you again, bury the hatchet, move on and act your age!

DeletedUser103537

My issue with fire was he threaten and made fun of me on skype and so I am happy that the tribe has fallen. I can post the chat that made me want to destroy the tribe.

Really I been inactive for weeks and such. Only reason I played was to laugh when fire had lost he threaten me and he also humiliated me I don't take kindly to that.

He said that I was a terrible player and such. I never told him this but I told many people I would take this tribe down.

DeletedUser

I wonder if Tsu/S2 is going to stop recruiting Ex-SHO3K anytime soon :icon_eek: Didn't they learn from their ops the quality of those left? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

probably using them as buffers against manic/dumplings. eg loverman LOL

DeletedUser

Loverman was a point whore from what I've seen :icon_neutral:

Apparently his 10k point village only had 1k Sp/Sw in it.

DeletedUser

this is from the profile page of tribes sho3k2 & sho3k3
We also work as a PMC and will fight for any player who can afford our fee contact comander 31 for details
I wonder what the fee was for Noodle//~N~ to avail of their services - now that Noodle//~N~ has apparently joined the sho3k alliance.

DeletedUser

I wonder what the fee was for Noodle//~N~ to avail of their services - now that Noodle//~N~ has apparently joined the sho3k alliance.

A bit vague there, even though I know what you are hinting towards, a picture of it would help though.

DeletedUser

its from the profile page of tribes sho3k2 & sho3k3
:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

It may be me being blind , but I can't see anywhere saying they have joined the SHO3K alliance :icon_confused:

DeletedUser92671

I must say PnP from both sides is lacking, but if what beOwned said that the storm is falling apart it makes sense that that aren't very active on the PnP front.

in storm we were told to stay off the externals,
but i ignored them :3