Kra-Ka-Koooooom

• Thread starter DeletedUser114370
  • Start date

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Having spoken to Shadow privately, some of my claims about his behaviour may not have been entirely accurate. For that, Shadow has my apologies :)

DeletedUser113330

Everyone is so caught up in their war stories, dwelling in ptsd from previous clashes of little consequence.
Let's face it, this is end game territory we lurk in and yet the veterans are throwing allegations about past crimes as if someone else reading cares. Please stay one-eyed and focus on a solitary individual that makes up just one part on one account. Keep taking a step forward and then two back your acrobatics are so impressive. Weak.

Come on! Pretend that nothing lurks behind the Shadow that can cause you harm. Give us a reason to lift a sword. Impress us

DeletedUser

Well, I think I've said my two cents.

All I say now is let there be war, let this world have some fun, some excitement, god knows it needs it. Let's see how this war of ranges goes.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
its not important why the war happened, important is it's on and as Claassicious says we are approaching end game and these war are inevitable now. SO enjoy

DeletedUser114370

I can't believe I just watched that whole thing -_-

DeletedUser

Things might heat up soon? 1 vill conquered since official decloration

DeletedUser114370

In Ronin's defence, that wasn't a real village capture - I believe the players had agreed to a trade or something of that nature prior to the declaration.

DeletedUser84494

So far the war has consisted of each party snarking privately about the other side while glaring across No Man's Land. I've no doubt that eventually the declaring side will provide us an op with such force that we will beg for peace. We have already noticed support being shuffled around' so they are at least gearing up for something.

To be good neighbors, we are still eating the refugees that (among other silliness) started this tiff, and are satisfied in waiting for DSy4 to get first op. After all, given that this is DSy4 and not some little rim tribe, I am wholly confident that they had everything in proper order before openly and publicly declaring war on Ronin. Nobles made, ops at the ready, and troops already in place.

I can't imagine that they would start the end-game world wars with a hasty declaration made in a fit of rage: this calm before the storm is all about building suspense. Once they have us properly unnerved they will launch en masse and do away with us before we have a chance to recover from our shock.

Or, alternatively, the one incoming I have from DSy4 is the op.

J.

DeletedUser114370

Jennifer you actually made me laugh out loud :) A rare skill. As you are well aware, we were making no plans for ops on Ronin until the day of the declaration - until then I was hopeful and confident that we would reach a peaceful resolution.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean about waiting for DSy4 to plan an OP - you've got noble after noble inbound to our members' villages (though the war cap stats will show about how effective they have been thus far)...

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So far the war has consisted of each party snarking privately about the other side while glaring across No Man's Land. I've no doubt that eventually the declaring side will provide us an op with such force that we will beg for peace. We have already noticed support being shuffled around' so they are at least gearing up for something.

To be good neighbors, we are still eating the refugees that (among other silliness) started this tiff, and are satisfied in waiting for DSy4 to get first op. After all, given that this is DSy4 and not some little rim tribe, I am wholly confident that they had everything in proper order before openly and publicly declaring war on Ronin. Nobles made, ops at the ready, and troops already in place.

I can't imagine that they would start the end-game world wars with a hasty declaration made in a fit of rage: this calm before the storm is all about building suspense. Once they have us properly unnerved they will launch en masse and do away with us before we have a chance to recover from our shock.

Or, alternatively, the one incoming I have from DSy4 is the op.

J.

why would we bother attacking you? you aren't anywhere near us and we have better things to do than launch attacks 200 hours away or whatever

we'll eat your tribes northern villages in good time but other than that this really isn't a war where much is going to happen

of course I imagine you knew it would be that way going in due to the distance,only reason you guys had the guts to be as aggressive as you were really as i've said before