Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/massSnipe.js');
Public?
Public
1673704045351.png

This script can be run on every screen.

The script has capabilities to auto-add new incomings to be sniped by clicking on an incoming while you are on the incomings screen, or by clicking on an incoming attack or outgoing command if you are on the info village screen.

Whenever the "Calculate Times" button is clicked all the user input (selected units and incomings to be sniped) are saved so next time the script is run the script will be pre-populated, making it easier to snipe.

Also, the script has some nice features like:

1673650386314.png

So, it shows on page title, the nearest snipe to be sent and when only 10 seconds remain from the nearest snipe, the script will make a chat sound to remind the player that there is a command to be sent.

However, the chat sound and well game sounds in general sometimes are not reliable, so you should be very cautious to not miss sending snipes.

You can also export the output to BB code to save that on Notepad.

One of the important features of the script is the Mass Import feature. You can copy paste the whole text FROM A FORUM THREAD and the script will parse the text, extract villages under attack with nobles and find the destination village and landing times and automatically import them on the script.

This feature is smart enough that will filter out old trains that have already landed and will only import on the script trains that haven't landed yet.

Sigil amount is not entered 1.2 when the travel speed modifier is 20%, it's entered 20, just 20. If the travel speed modifier is 16%, then enter 16 and so on.
The Min. Amount field is to be used if you want to filter out for example, 10 spears. If you want to send only big amounts of def, example 2000 spears, then set the Min. Amount to 2000. This value, same as Sigil, is set on village level, so you can have different values for different villages :)

This is the format the support request on forum needs to have for it to be parsed correctly by the script:

1674173920304.png

Wall level, loyalty, troop amounts, are not required to be there, no matter if they are or not, the script will still successfully parse the text. When it comes to the incs themselves, you might have antis between the nobles, the script will parse only noble landing times. If you have multiple trains landing on same village on different times it will add them twice on the script.

This script will only work on .net and .us markets.

Here is how the script looks like in practice:

For any bugs, suggestions or if you need help with the script, let me know by replying on the thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 3

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Its not working for me also..
Trains not found when importing text

im on the spanish server, and we use noble as noble trains.. so idk

es_ES: {
'Mass Snipe': 'Snip en masa',
Help: 'Ayuda',
'There was an error!': 'Ocurrió un error!',
'There was an error while fetching the data!':
'Se produjo un error al obtener los datos!',
'Redirecting...': 'Redireccionando...',
'There was an error fetching villages by group!':
'Se produjo un error al buscar pueblos por grupo.!',
'An error occured while fetching troop counts!':
'Se produjo un error al obtener el recuento de tropas.!',
Village: 'Pueblo',
'Landing Time': 'Hora de llegada',
Sigil: 'Sigil',
'Min. Amount': 'Cantidad mínima',
Action: 'Acción',
'Add new Snipe': 'Añadir nuevo snip',
'Calculate Times': 'Calcular tiempos',
To: 'Destino',
Unit: 'Unidad',
Distance: 'Distancia',
'Launch Time': 'Hora de salida',
'Send in': 'Mandar',
Send: 'Enviar',
'No possible snipe options found!':
'No hay snips posibles!',
'combinations found': 'Combinaciones encontradas',
'Export as BB Code': 'Exportar como Código BB',
'Nothing to export!': 'Nada para exportar!',
'Copied on clipboard!': 'Copiado portapapeles!',
Command: 'Orden',
'Reset Script': 'Resetear script',
'Script configuration has been reset!':
'La configuracion se ha reseteado!',
'Already exists!': 'Ya existe!',
'Mass Import': 'Importar en masa',He
'Paste text here from a forum thread':
'Coloque aquí el texto del foro',
'There has been an error while parsing the text!':
'Ocurrió un error la analizar el texto!',
'No trains could be found!': 'Ningún tren encontrado!',
'This field can not be empty!': 'Este campo no puede estar vacio!',
// string identifiers which need to be translated for text parser to identify them on other languages
Noble: 'Noble',
'Village:': 'Pueblo:',
},
Hello, the script does not support all servers at the moment for 2 reasons.

The first reason is because the script needs translations, which you did provide.

The second reason is that the script parses time from text. However the time parser currently only supports english worlds such as .net of course, US, or UK. For other server I might need to update the time parser code to correctly identity the time when the trains land. For me to be able to do that I will have to play on these servers, which I don't do (I play only on the US server right now).

So might take some time to have this script work on these other servers.

birdio

Reaction score
This is a noob question probably. To snipe do I need to have a second village(support sending)? Or can I attack a random barb and cancel, so the support arrives on lets say 2nd, or 3rd noble?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
This is a noob question probably. To snipe do I need to have a second village(support sending)? Or can I attack a random barb and cancel, so the support arrives on lets say 2nd, or 3rd noble?
There are many possibilities to snipe, such as a normal snipe (which does require you have at least 2 villages), or cancel snipe, barb snipe. This script though will only handle a normal snipe.

So all that the script does is that it tries to find if any of your other villages can make it in time to a given village by a specific landing time.

terminator

Reaction score
Could you add miliseconds to 'launch time' because right now you can't really relay on it? If this is too hard to implement could you subsitute it with 'landing time' at least or just try to get text from it's field? Thanks.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Could you add miliseconds to 'launch time' because right now you can't really relay on it? If this is too hard to implement could you subsitute it with 'landing time' at least or just try to get text from it's field? Thanks.
What do you mean you cant relay on it? I snipe with this script without problems. The times shown are correct.

terminator

Reaction score
What do you mean you cant relay on it? I snipe with this script without problems. The times shown are correct.
1702131661716.png
There is no information about miliseconds so you don't know when in that second you must snipe. I'm talking about world with miliseconds turned on.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
View attachment 12579
There is no information about miliseconds so you don't know when in that second you must snipe. I'm talking about world with miliseconds turned on.
I see what you mean now.

1702131890582.jpg

The script supports already showing the millisecond part actually. Here is an example. When you click an incoming while on the incomings overview page for example, it will add that incoming to the snipe script and as you can see the millisecond is also shown.

When it comes to launch times I don't add millisecond anywhere bcs I don't know when you should launch, that's up to the player, for as long as it's within the nobles gap.

Snipes using the script:

1702132691149.png

As the old saying goes ... it works for me.

Last edited:

Kyomaku

Reaction score
Been trying to use this more from the village inc overview itself, and when I click on an incomming, it just gives me an error. Does work fine on the village page that the single snipe script uses. Maybe it's possible to fix this? DE219

1706366828044.png

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Been trying to use this more from the village inc overview itself, and when I click on an incomming, it just gives me an error. Does work fine on the village page that the single snipe script uses. Maybe it's possible to fix this? DE219

View attachment 12617

Seems like timeparsing is not working corrrectly. I will see if I can fix the script for the DE server in the future.