News - come and get it.

DeletedUser

lol

Hey maybe you should get a stat collector too....to collect stats and stuff....

though in fairness, anyone could do that lol

DeletedUser

I could be a reporter,
I was it for my Tribe in W35,
they like my writing stile :p

DeletedUser

We don't get vodka? I'm out, even though I was never in.

WHAT?! no vodka! :O everyone, before you look any further into this topic - stop and think. They don't have vodka, why post here? :)

have a nice day.

DeletedUser

WHAT?! no vodka! :O everyone, before you look any further into this topic - stop and think. They don't have vodka, why post here? :)

have a nice day.

Vodka sucks, I'm a whiskey man. Though tequila is a close second, but I always end up naked somewhere when I drink too much of it.

DeletedUser

I like vodka, whiskey, rum, wine, beer, basically anything that isn't gin. I HATE GIN. stupid pine like taste. Though the berry taste that Magellan's gin has isn't too bad. still it's not good.

Edit: besides they have to have alcohol all writers die from either sex, alcohol, or random accidents.

in The Morning

I can do proof-reading, I love being the grammar police. I hope you don't mind English spelling rather than US though. :)

DeletedUser

Some words I prefer it, most I don't care either way. Grey needs an e, I hate how US spelling gives it an a.

in The Morning

Yep totally agree, although I mind more about "humor". And to an extent "synchronize", although that is accepted as English.

DeletedUser

I live in the US, you can only imagine how much I have to deal with these things.

DeletedUser

Duh

polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail1.jpg

Skype is an awesome tool, I can't believe I didn't think of that right away.

DeletedUser

to clear it up, English spelling = good, the way words are meant to be spelt, because it's our language, our spelling :)

US spelling = lazy spelling/spelling for people who can't spell eg. humor - there's supposed to be a U, but they are too lazy to fit it in :mad:

DeletedUser

You probably wont choose me, but i would love to be a war updater. Im all about war. And I do know how to speak with proper grammar when it is neccessary. I love war lol, so i would love to update others on it and give in my opinion

DeletedUser

I would like the job of political commentary. I love to do spoofs, sarcasm and like to express hings in a funny way. I do a lot of it in school and enjoy it. For any of you CBC watchers out there I do something of a mix between Rick Mercer and Rex Murphy.

Could do this to add some humor to the politics.

DeletedUser

i will create a column which i will update daily on wars, including pictures :)