Notice to Aten

DeletedUser

Colossus, do you have any idea how absurdly funny your "strength and honor" sig is coming from the leader of a tribe who merges its way to the top and tries to feed off the victories of others like some parasite?

You're a strange dude.

And regarding getting along with others.... at least we try and respect their claims when they make them, unlike the HOT gray horde snatchers. :icon_wink:

sorry that i have to say this but they can trow this right in your face again

but this is the first time Colossus ever posted a IGM like that
so i truly think he is scared to death
or if HOT now goes to war they won't be going alone

Ripfin

sorry that i have to say this but they can trow this right in your face again

or if HOT now goes to war they won't be going alone

big words from a quitter,you know if they made it a rule you couldn't post on a world's forum unless you played that world 90% of the spam would die off real quick.

DeletedUser

Do you read what you type? He posts a mail to show how he droped diplomacy with Aten and your interpretation is he's scared? Whats the reasoning behind that?

modesty

big words from a quitter,you know if they made it a rule you couldn't post on a world's forum unless you played that world 90% of the spam would die off real quick.

And the rest 10% you provide us with:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i am playing on W2
so what are you talking about?
and didn't we have this discussion before during the XIg/FTR&CO war? :icon_wink:

so you are now talking against your own words
you you can't hit me with your words
and now start on a different level

DeletedUser

Do you read what you type? He posts a mail to show how he droped diplomacy with Aten and your interpretation is he's scared? Whats the reasoning behind that?

that's my opinion this time
i allready gave a explenation in a different topic
but don't forget that it is my opinion
i am not saying that these are facts

DeletedUser

that's my opinion this time
i allready gave a explenation in a different topic
but don't forget that it is my opinion
i am not saying that these are facts

Haven't you heard? Everything you say is true! It all happened! You have your contacts!

Colossus_of_VA

Colossus, do you have any idea how absurdly funny your "strength and honor" sig is

What i understand Idefix is that you are not qualified to judge my strength or honor, and the fact that your willing to try, based on what you perceive in this game, only proves you to be a child at best.

Aten chose this path.... live with your vote.

DeletedUser

Haven't you heard? Everything you say is true! It all happened! You have your contacts!

now lets go back in history

i told here on the forums HOT and Sts where going to merge= happened
TW-XIg merge= happened
and there will be more but these where the biggest ones

DeletedUser

What i understand Idefix is that you are not qualified to judge my strength or honor, and the fact that your willing to try, based on what you perceive in this game, only proves you to be a child at best.

Since that is our interface, that is what I will have to judge you from - your actions in the game that we all play.

And those I consider less than honorable, and that is the role you chose for yourself.

Anyway, I'll agree with the others - enough talk.

DeletedUser

Anyway, I'll agree with the others - enough talk.

Thank you, I hope to see people revert back to their wartime persona's that we have all grown to respect. Cold Wars are very ugly things arent they?

jayhood

honor
is the evaluation of a person’s trustworthiness and social status based on that individual's espousals and actions. Honour is deemed exactly what determines a person's character: whether or not the person reflects honesty, respect, integrity, or fairness.

nobody in this forum gets that title

DeletedUser

This is very simple. There are a lot of Aten branches, all over the world. Different geographic locations make for different circumstances. A vote was taken, and there were not enough votes to go to war with HOT. However, there were enough votes to drop HOT to a nap.

The rationale being that HOT has not acted like an ally in any sense of the word, so why maintain the fiction?

Scarus

Scarus, we have never formally met, but I have some respect for you just from reading the forums. You seem to have an intelligence, & eloquence that some other leaders of Aten do not. I rather find this entire situation somewhat funny.

HOT has not acted like an ally.

Either has Aten.

Why maintain the fiction?

By my account, it is Aten's move.

DeletedUser

honor
is the evaluation of a person’s trustworthiness and social status based on that individual's espousals and actions. Honour is deemed exactly what determines a person's character: whether or not the person reflects honesty, respect, integrity, or fairness.

nobody in this forum gets that title

In your opinion.

You are not some ultimate judge on such.

DeletedUser1125

I rather find this entire situation somewhat funny.

HOT has not acted like an ally.

Either has Aten.

Why maintain the fiction?

By my account, it is Aten's move.

Well, of course I'm not going to agree that Aten has been anything other than a good ally. However, at this point, the comedy of situation is something that has been created by both HOT and Aten not wanting to alienate TW by appearing to be the aggressor.

All these stupid lines we see like "you have chosen your path", etc., are merely self serving posts trying to show TW that it really was the other guy that started the war, so as not to give TW an excuse to enter the war against the "aggressor"

I don't think that there is any doubt in anyone's mind that this all would have played out much differently had the TW elephant not been sitting in the middle of the room. The irony of the situation is that TW has probably already decided what they are, or are not, going to do, and that this dance that Aten and HOT have been participating in really is not going to convince anyone of anything.

Scarus

DeletedUser

Colossus, do you have any idea how absurdly funny your "strength and honor" sig is coming from the leader of a tribe who merges its way to the top and tries to feed off the victories of others like some parasite?

You're a strange dude.

And regarding getting along with others.... at least we try and respect their claims when they make them, unlike the HOT gray horde snatchers. :icon_wink:

Dude...I just gotta post here now...:icon_rolleyes:

Anyone else remember the FTR/HOT/TW war against Xig? Where Aten fence sat the entire time sucking up members out of everyone? And your claim about trying to respect other's claims? Hello, can we talk about the 2 villages you sniped from Keilantra? That she cleared and you nobled under her?

You really shouldn't throw those stones from your glass house.

DeletedUser3160

Well you could actually be the high lord of the high lords of Strength and Honor in RL. That is no concern of anyone in this game

The way people play the game is the way people will be perceived in here and thats just the way it is, RL is RL :icon_wink: