Notice to Aten

DeletedUser137

Dude...I just gotta post here now...:icon_rolleyes:

Anyone else remember the FTR/HOT/TW war against Xig? Where Aten fence sat the entire time sucking up members out of everyone? And your claim about trying to respect other's claims? Hello, can we talk about the 2 villages you sniped from Keilantra? That she cleared and you nobled under her?

You really shouldn't throw those stones from your glass house.

wow, Honouring our alliances really got us no-where with you people.
Why do people who maintain their alliances through hardship get the lest trust here?
Besides, Keinantra's history is intertwined with Atens, Keil has been in and out of Aten and HOT tribes more than enough, whatever happens with Keil is Keils fault alone.
I believe in the instance mentioned, Ide cleared the villages and Keil sniped them where they were promptly retaken by us. You have no idea who cleared what village months ago by people continents away and nothing to do with you or your tribe, so stop talking like you are a god and come back down to earth for once.

On topic, on the reply we got from HOT, they places amazing emphasis on that Aten removed the alliance 1st and hid the fact that it was them wanting no NAP at all. Badly disguised wordplay makes you look a fool, get a new diplomat.

DeletedUser

Anyone else remember the FTR/HOT/TW war against Xig? Where Aten fence sat the entire time sucking up members out of everyone? And your claim about trying to respect other's claims? Hello, can we talk about the 2 villages you sniped from Keilantra? That she cleared and you nobled under her?

nd HOT did not do the same with the CEG runners? as well as the runners from FTR?

DeletedUser137

nd HOT did not do the same with the CEG runners? as well as the runners from FTR?

And Sts who have been eaten whole, entire tribes and all into HOT, who were sitting the fence in the Aten/Sts and TW/XiG wars.

DeletedUser

And Sts who have been eaten whole, entire tribes and all into HOT, who were sitting the fence in the Aten/Sts and TW/XiG wars.

rofl, HOT did not sit the fence, HOT helped destroy CEG and then stopped. So did the rest of the world. The fact ATEN was thick headed enough to keep going against St as if they had some kind of duty to purge all members from w2 is ATEN's own fault. Sorry the other tribes moved on....but I suppose you were right and the rest of the world was wrong? Right.

DeletedUser

McMommy, you really have a twisted sense of reality. I hear you are spreading lies on chat again, btw. :icon_wink:

Funny that you forget to mention that those abandoneds were Aten villages being taken in a takeover op with armies already launched, when the inactive player suddenly went gray....

Your unilateral policy on abandoneds has no validity with us anymore and from now on the players with more punch will be taking villages instead of the players that swoop in on grays that are already empty or merely have attack armies in them.

Mcmommy, when you "quit" a while back, you thought it would be funny to launch on Aten players, including myself.

Let's see if you still think it is funny now that we are not restrained by a phony alliance anymore.

Dougalo7

Hmm... $5 that Idefix was one of those votes to attack HOT. There is much hate in this one.

DeletedUser5436

WAIT....DID I MISS SOMETHING...DID SOMEONE ACTUALLY DECLARE OMG LOL

ok enough of the caps, just popping in again, i hope to god someone is declaring on someone, to many tribes are so hung up on public image and not wanting to declare without cause or provocation, while this would have worked in the past it no longer does. cut the horse excrement and go for it, war!

you no longer need to validate your stance as propaganda is dead, everryone has bias in their voices and no propaganda is gonna change my mind that ATEN rose to the top so to speak leeching of those that ran in THE great war of this world. but to be honest, ATEN did what they said they would, they allied themselves to both sides and stayed out, can we truly fault them for that? hell i know back in the days i would try and spin that but im no longer part of this world and i have the advantage of a lot of intel from both sides. ATEN played it smart, were they dishonorable in what they did...some were, however some players are simply loyal to ATEN and have no idea what leaders have done to attain success *cough*cpt jack*cough*

ok what im trying to say is, just declare we all know it will happen eventually, no ifs ands or buts about it. this IS going to happen, just grow some balls so to speak and go at it. propaganda has no effect for two simple reasons.

1) we have known each other for way to long and have strongly formed opinions to be influenced at this stage

2) THERE IS NO GOOD PROPAGANDA LEFT

this world is dictated by those that work from up top, from leaders pulling strings and moving diplomacy around to assure their tribes survival and success, why do i say this...ITS TRUE! thats why, i know i have been rather shrewd int he way i handled XIG and its diplomacy i did what i had to and kept to my words, but I always had a goal in mind and slowly moved towards it. if it was not for RL, XIG would still be here and a few other things may have happened.

all this nonsence talk about who is more honourable and what not has no real purpose anymore, just play the game, if i was to say i have never broken my word in this game, how many would believe me? now ask yourself, how many actually give two S**ts lol

im being honest now, i have great freinds in HOT people i would hope to keep in contact with forever so to speak lol, *cough*patti*cough* and some guy named mantho but he is a douche :p and i am still trying to speak from an unbiased view point. ATEN on the whole are not bad guys, and both families have 'SAT' the fence so to speak so their is no denying that, both have taken in a huge amount of tribes, what it comes down to is what tien said earlier or in another thread i read, who has more skill now that the numbers are equal, step up...war...and then we will see who is the dominant power of this world.

just a few thoughts from a world 2 old timer, sitting in his arm chair with a cup of tea LOL

Soldier

DeletedUser

... and that this dance that Aten and HOT have been participating in really is not going to convince anyone of anything.

Scarus

I agree wholeheartedly.

Enough waltzing around, someone change the music, time to Rock & Roll.

Who will be the DJ?

DeletedUser

Well, of course I'm not going to agree that Aten has been anything other than a good ally. However, at this point, the comedy of situation is something that has been created by both HOT and Aten not wanting to alienate TW by appearing to be the aggressor.

All these stupid lines we see like "you have chosen your path", etc., are merely self serving posts trying to show TW that it really was the other guy that started the war, so as not to give TW an excuse to enter the war against the "aggressor"

I don't think that there is any doubt in anyone's mind that this all would have played out much differently had the TW elephant not been sitting in the middle of the room. The irony of the situation is that TW has probably already decided what they are, or are not, going to do, and that this dance that Aten and HOT have been participating in really is not going to convince anyone of anything.

Scarus

Nice to see a voice of reason. Seriously, its really nice.:lol:

Unhacked Highborn

Come on with the Dang red dots already this is all moot lets do it already :)

DeletedUser3160

friday at 1443, if you are to go by colossus public announcement

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser2566

mail was sent 14.04 st on wednesday. hot already has us as red dots taz.

Mantho

mail was sent 14.04 st on wednesday. hot already has us as red dots taz.

Thanx for letting us know where your spy is, we only have 1 branch that has ATEN listed as red dots we needed to narrow the list down you did just that have a nice day.

DeletedUser

Just have to love how politically correct the world is, purely brilliant.

Ready. The starting point, Saints merge into HOT and in ATEN's head that's possible ATEN villages going into an ally, it doesn't matter that its an ally it's just not ATEN, ATEN no likey this.
Set. Everyone's in their starting positions, ATEN drop HOT to a NAP in hopes that HOT will drop them to red dots as a result, making ATEN look all innocent.
Go? Who declares first, ATEN acts as though its a war and waits for HOT to declare? Who's going to to sprint first and who's going to start it at a jog? Which tribe has the most stamina, and which runners are going to run along side each other as a team to win the race?

DeletedUser

Ready. The starting point, Saints merge into HOT and in ATEN's head that's possible ATEN villages going into an ally, it doesn't matter that its an ally it's just not ATEN, ATEN no likey this.
Set. Everyone's in their starting positions, ATEN drop HOT to a NAP in hopes that HOT will drop them to red dots as a result, making ATEN look all innocent.
Go? Who declares first, ATEN acts as though its a war and waits for HOT to declare? Who's going to to sprint first and who's going to start it at a jog? Which tribe has the most stamina, and which runners are going to run along side each other as a team to win the race?

Everything actually depends on the decision TW will make.:icon_wink:
TE

DeletedUser

Let me expand on this. :icon_smile:

I think what upset Aten players more than anything else is that we were in thee process of breaking down the St front in a big fashion after 4 or 5 months of launching one major offensive after another.

Anyone who has been involved in a major war with major ops will know just how much work goes into that.

And then, just as we had started getting into the good part, our supposed ally HOT steps in and robs us of the fruit of our labours, telling us "tough luck" and "it does not really matter what you think about it", in essence making our work at winning a major war worthless if we agree, and basically just showing that they have no respect for people who win through warfare, period.

It seems pretty certain that HOT leadership does not (yet) understand in the least just how angry the countless Aten players are who spent lots and lots of time and energy on making big inroads against St.

That we still have people from old HOT defending it is actually quite astounding, and demonstrates an utter lack of class to me.

Might as well just come out and say "we wanted to screw you over and be the big dog". That, at least, would be honest.

DeletedUser

By saying this, if you were at war with a little tribe and HOT was at war with Saints and winning. Would you not do the same?

Judging by all that I've read, ATEN are just jealous. Jealous that they're not holding all the cards anymore. That someone else may actually be able to cut them and make it bleed.

Didn't ATEN take in STW afterwards, anyways? Sounds like a greedy little kid who's jealous of the kid who sucked up and got the bigger ice-cream. The fact that Saints and ATEN were at war had a minimal effect compared to the fact that ATEN were losing their large lead. That's the real reason, ATEN's greedy, jealous and even scared.