Now the news....

DeletedUser33250

cute-puppy-pictures-pick-me.jpg

In other news, blade finally gets his reward for persistence, and is placed above all other FOE members

DeletedUser

WOOT!!!!!(was kinda hoping to be ripped on or be a drunk or something....or say something bout how my strike force is annihilation mio86 from fire-a)...but that works...TY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33250

WOOT!!!!!(was kinda hoping to be ripped on or be a drunk or something....or say something bout how my strike force is annihilation mio86 from fire-a)...but that works...TY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps if I better knew you, you'd have an exiting adventure through the jungles or Borneo, drunk backwards being dragged through a hedge, or you'd be cascading up an ice cap dressed like a hedge after being dragged through one, however I know you not :icon_cry:

*Arsenic*

Try harder Warper.

You're on the right track, just cut down on the pictures and start typing some intelligent PnP >.>

DeletedUser

Perhaps if I better knew you, you'd have an exiting adventure through the jungles or Borneo, drunk backwards being dragged through a hedge, or you'd be cascading up an ice cap dressed like a hedge after being dragged through one, however I know you not :icon_cry:

Yeah what can i say...because of the OWNED policy i never posted on here much...and when i was in B2B to busy fighting for life because in B2B once a war was over we were already starting another. Im a silent killer....what can i say :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I need a new update warper, this thread seems boring now.....blade ruins it :p jks

DeletedUser

I think dead badger forgot to unhandcuff him from the bed after there weekend get together.

DeletedUser

I need a new update warper, this thread seems boring now.....blade ruins it :p jks

What can i say im a persistent bastard. Anyways i agree need some more stories to entertain me.....or else *shakes fist*.

DeletedUser33250

Warper: In the news this week, ICECO joins a long line of w14 forum mods. We at Warp's Wacky Funtime Show would like to wish this mod the best of luck and he doesn't die of boredom.

forum_mod-copy.jpg

Warper: Metaller and Drew-Waylander hold talks with w14 members of new super-tribe on one of the new worlds

hidden_beauty.jpg

Warper: With me now are these two first time interviewees Cynz and East36 set aside their differences to sit in with us today. Cynz what do you say to accusations of assault from East36?

Cynz: :icon_rolleyes: Oh please, number 1 is easy with your ODD, pathetic really. Warp, the thing about this game is, it's late in the game, the young-ans who started on this world are slowly being whittled down, by us oldies. You see, I rule, this world belongs to me, and me alon-

Warper: This doesn't answer the question.

Cynz: Anything anyone from FIRE says is false, even if it's true, it's false purely because FIRE said it. East is merely looking for attention.

Michael Wittman: Oh please, you gang-banged us into oblivion and still we're here, however I now feel the world will turn on it's head over the next 6 months, stop being such know-it-all's Chaos!!! :icon_surprised:

East36: I aer FIRE here meh rowrz

Warper: Cynz you deny assault once more, however what you don't realize is we have un disputeable evidence supporting FIRE's claim;
punch+in+the+face.jpg

Cynz: *Tells metty on you!!!*

Warper: Well.....We at WWFS (Warp's Wacky Funtime Show) will be back with more on this soon, with words from leaders and celebs gone by, including calarsi, kamilot, Pirate_Sutton, WindowWatcher and many more.

hallzyjake

yeah pirate and cal should be a good one...I want to be smashed on too haha

DeletedUser

jake...u suck, ur a nub, and your horrible at soccer there....u happy?

HAHA just kidding....u my bro man. dont forget it : )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33250

Warper: Up next on this late night edition of Warp's Wacky FunTime Show three TW pundits; WindowWatcher, calarasi and Pirate_Sutton. Glad to have you guys here to commentate on whats a very important fight tonight. So we'll start with the Pirate, what do you believe to be the strongest points to this fight, and why?

Pirate_Sutton: Fight? What fight? I'm the only thing anyone should be concentrating on, if it doesn't involve me it's not worth talking about. End of.....what fight?

Windowwatcher: Perhaps an intellectual such as myself should step in at this point, the fight I believe Warper is talking about is the fight w14 intends to take to the rest of the tw community. I feel the outcome will be a victory for me, I have always been right, even if what I say is false, it is true in my eyes and therefore fact.

calarasi: wts up wiv te world14 guz nut iinvitin my? I ws w14 to. Day hatr me coz ma speel is bad?

Warper: Yes...the entire world 14 community hates you because you can't type properly, what you say is without justice reason and fact and you should therefo-

Windowwatcher: Warper, you think yourself correct? Smart? Funny? Here's the inside scoop, you aren't. These ''interviews'', you ask one question and let the panel rant on for half an hour, I bet you feel like Bruce Forsythe on Strictly Come Dancing......half dead with a stupid 'tashe, yet still a national treasure, you're taking everyone else's airtime with these stupid interviews that make no sense, have no meaning-

Warper: Woah Woah Woah, we have an avid fan-base of 5, 4 of which have appeared on this show, admittedly, but who's airtime am I taking? Hmmmmm, how many people's fame am I blocking by presenting, producing, directing and filming this show?

Windowwatcher: *Quits TW*

Pirate_Sutton: Well, glad he's gone, more time for MEEEEEEE!!

calarasi: Icanhazcheeseburger? *Quits TW*

Warper: Pirate, any final words before we move on?

Pirate_Sutton: *Quits TW, Rejoins, makes a lot of noise about it, quits again*

Warper: Up next, confirmation that Hallzyjake was found last night tied to a lamppost with nothing on but a bow tie strapped to his penis and bra....wait...is this right....'Breaking news Hallzyjake is a hermaphrodite'

arbus.jpg

Pictured: Hallzyjake 3 years ago

Warper Next week we speak to ex-~ODD~ duke ravenj and captain desperate himself....blade2021...until then, goodnight