OLD generation vs NEW generation

DeletedUser

Of course I'm noob, and you what is?

In server 20 portuguese:

Me: 1 village and top 4 with 6400P
Top 1,2 and 3 have 2 villages without noble train and have only 1000P more than me. I have 3 noble yet.

Don Emanuel:
Top 5 with 3 villages without NT

Oh, really?

IN NET55

Me:

Ranking
(169.|246 P)

You:

Me: More 60k looted

You: Less 40k looted

Me: TroopWhore

You: MineWhore

Me: Leet

You: Fail

Bye, n00b :)

ahahahaha Nice but all is not true. ;)

But you are a nice sprinter...

DeletedUser

It´s better to see this and use another time the video that pynrage posted :lol:

http://pt.twstats.com/pt20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=511976

Aldeia Pontos Antigo Dono Novo Dono Data/Tempo
Aldeia de lady yuna (468|463) K44 4,064 lady yuna [School] toste [School] 2011-01-29 11:00:25
xXx.COMANDOS.xXx (485|457) K44 4,057 Mister TC is back [School] toste [School] 2011-01-29 02:50:51
TheLoser (482|460) K44 5,339 Mister TC is back toste [School] 2011-01-17 13:03:52

Baby Sitting ftw :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

war it´s close and only strong players wins. i think he is a good player for every reason.:icon_wink:

yes
in pt.15 he swohs that, but what he did there i can do to
in pt.20 he is noobling their teamates and he call himself the lengend :D

DeletedUser97652

Sprinters are the best players -.-, but normally the have a fetish to play only on starts, or they dont have enough time, if you put a 5Kk player, against a 5Kk player who usualy only sprint, probably the more advanced fase experienced player would win, but if you put, a 5Kk player, against a 5Kk players who is a sprinter, but he is for the second time on 5Kk mark, the 'sprinter' will win, because let's face it, sprinters are good at sprinting because they are smarter, and they learn fast.
I already played in more than 10Kk accounts in Br worlds, but someone gave me some lessons about sprinting, and now i became a sprint adicted -.-

But i was a quit noob when i said at external i started 2 days later and i was almos on CL, because it took 8 hours to 100 spears die for spiking -.-

DeletedUser

honestly didnt read the forum, but been around long enough to get the picture:

more noobs will make it into the the next year but be assured that old vets will be around to win the world.

DeletedUser

honestly didnt read the forum, but been around long enough to get the picture:

more noobs will make it into the the next year but be assured that old vets will be around to win the world.

agreed

and true it does depend on the vet but were vets we all know what to do :)