On Victory

DeletedUser

Oh my what time will do for people. Seems now is a great time for every tough guy to come out and say how bad THE is. I would comment on it but to be honest it doesn't deserve defending, as it is rubbish.

The thing is, those who choose to step back and look at it without their troll face on, will see it's just not the case.

I would wager that even the BH folks on the front line would give credit to THE players fighting against them. (However,I gotta say slates9, your PnP style has certainly changed lately.)

JP said changes were coming and they are. As mentioned before most of the old THE are long gone, although JP, Dalowin,h3llbound, bookie, gramps, crispy and myself are still here. Unfortunately only Crispy has a front line with BH :)
The others left long ago, so yeah we are quite different from our past, and we just have to deal with that, and see if it can work.

I would hope that even the oldest PnP THE enemies (i'm looking at you Paj) can realize the difference.

Mick876

Oh my what time will do for people. Seems now is a great time for every tough guy to come out and say how bad THE is. I would comment on it but to be honest it doesn't deserve defending, as it is rubbish.

Not really. We at Phoenix have been saying it for over 1 year.

DeletedUser

I think I have voiced my opinion before all this happened. You have built a " cult" of greatness around your tribe. That cult doesn't match with reality check.

You smeared everyone around so you should expect same treatment.

spleen mage

THE is still a force, but not as much as it once was. It's all too easy to say at the time of a tribes decline that they were terrible all along. Every tribe has it's time, and THE had its longer then most. Who knows, maybe we'l turn it around again.

It's all too easy to say "THE are arrogant and deserve it", but look at your own posts before you call the kettle black. If you were actually capable of seeing through your own bias, perhaps you'd realise that THE isn't anymore arrogant then the next tribe. Who knows, when your tribes have their downfall, which is inevitable, people will probably be saying the same thing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

I would wager that even the BH folks on the front line would give credit to THE players fighting against them.
I did:

Good game so far anyway JP !

....................................................................................................................................................

JP said changes were coming and they are.
- these might not necessarily prove the right ones :icon_wink: - see also Jubal's
and see if it can work.
...................................................................................................................................................

Unfortunately only Crispy has a front line with BH :)
hmmm, according to this, it seems to me that account sitting is something you do not do on a full scale 24/365 basis ? :lol:

...................................................................................................................................................

you'd realise that THE isn't anymore arrogant then the next tribe. Who knows, when your tribes have their downfall, which is inevitable
so, THE's downfall is inevitable spleen? That is what you are saying here? I suppose so, since you have no idea about
when your tribes have their downfall
the "your tribes"...

You have built a " cult" of greatness around your tribe. That cult doesn't match with reality check.
I have to agree 100% with noob on this. I am sorry but that is so true.

As a last comment, I will say once more that this is a good war indeed and I wish I will keep having the time it takes to see it through. :)

robot out

PS: Happy rebuilt to the niklam account - with love/from THE robot :icon_wink:

Last edited:

spleen mage

hmmm, according to this, it seems to me that account sitting is something you do not do on a full scale 24/365 basis ? :lol:

He meant Crispy is the only one with a front line account out of the people he just listed.

so, THE's downfall is inevitable spleen? That is what you are saying here? I suppose so, since you have no idea about the "your tribes"...

Every tribes downfall is inevitable.

DeletedUser

I would like to point out that anyone who feels he / she can predict the future performance of any tribe would be best spending their time selecting lottery numbers, their last post could advise us of their future plans to tour the world, until such an omnipotent player exists i would suggest some degree of caution in observations and informed conclusions.

DeletedUser92

Pajuno, once upon a time a lot of people (Not including myself, though I had my hopes) counted you and your tribe out. Clearly, they were wrong. Perhaps you should afford us the same courtesy - if we lose, we'll acknowledge it. We're not dead, yet, and we don't plan to -be- dead. You can take my words and twist them around all you want, but I'll be straightforward:

This is the toughest fight we've had yet, here on W30, and it started on bad terms for us. Things will change, or they won't - and I've said it before, instead of trash talking and playing politics, and instead of seeing who can twist whose words the best, lets play Tribalwars. We'll win or lose in the game, not here.

DeletedUser

Pajuno, once upon a time a lot of people (Not including myself, though I had my hopes) counted you and your tribe out.

Perhaps you should afford us the same courtesy

So Pajuno should count you guys out? I get the feeling he already has JP, along with a large portion of the rest of W30. You may claw it back, sure, but I seriously have my doubts about THE without BD. Haven't really done anything of note without them, and by my reckoning, they never will.

xinryr

I would like to point out that anyone who feels he / she can predict the future performance of any tribe would be best spending their time selecting lottery numbers, their last post could advise us of their future plans to tour the world, until such an omnipotent player exists i would suggest some degree of caution in observations and informed conclusions.

Predicting winning lottery numbers is completely luck. Predicting the future oases on patterns in the past is much easier to be honest.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I would hope that even the oldest PnP THE enemies (i'm looking at you Paj) can realize the difference.

Sorry dude. you can check my history. i have predicted that BH would bitchsmack you for MONTHS. its all dated, marked, and in the pnp forums for you to see... Have you forgotten?

As for you surviving.. i also predicted that this would not be happening... You will not survive, unless you somehow pull a deal with BH. but from what i have seen, BH is a force to be reckoned with in their dedication, efforts, and nobling rates.. I am not jealous of you, right now. :lol:

Also, why should i change what i been saying all along, jubal? Cause im now right?

Who knows, when your tribes have their downfall, which is inevitable, people will probably be saying the same thing.

None of my tribes have failed.... None. ;)

Care to re-word this? Cause if you dont, then i have hit the "lottery" more times than i can count.... I have people, posts, and stats to prove all my predictions...... I believe Tsj called it my "crystal ball"?

Pajuno, once upon a time a lot of people (Not including myself, though I had my hopes) counted you and your tribe out. Clearly, they were wrong. Perhaps you should afford us the same courtesy - if we lose, we'll acknowledge it. We're not dead, yet, and we don't plan to -be- dead. You can take my words and twist them around all you want, but I'll be straightforward:

This is the toughest fight we've had yet, here on W30, and it started on bad terms for us. Things will change, or they won't - and I've said it before, instead of trash talking and playing politics, and instead of seeing who can twist whose words the best, lets play Tribalwars. We'll win or lose in the game, not here.

Ah. Now its ok to stop the trash talking? How about when we were on the ropes, getting smacked by BD? Or before when we were balls deep in Die?

Now you want to stop talking shit? ROFL.

Whatever man, i will let you guys fall in peace! ... but i just wanted to point out i predicted ALL of this. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I like this thread to a point....Thinking why we play ok thats cool...

But be honest you are only feeling this way NOW........THE THE S**T HAS HIT HE FAN.

You guys messed up you thought that we in Decide would fold......You were pissed that we hung arong for so long

Then you went & annoyed other tribes...We were able to fight for so long against very LONG ODDS..

So why the hell are you guys giving this crap.......Are you not able to fight when you DONT out number the TARGET

Also Lmawii I dont think you should EVER speak about TRIBES or LOYALTY

DeletedUser92

So Pajuno should count you guys out? I get the feeling he already has JP, along with a large portion of the rest of W30. You may claw it back, sure, but I seriously have my doubts about THE without BD. Haven't really done anything of note without them, and by my reckoning, they never will.

That's not even a misconstruction. That's a plain old "leave out a sentence." Otherwise, Paj, you predicted some things, I grant you that.

DeletedUser

Pajuno, once upon a time a lot of people (Not including myself, though I had my hopes) counted you and your tribe out. Clearly, they were wrong. Perhaps you should afford us the same courtesy - if we lose, we'll acknowledge it.

You absolute muppet, does this make you feel better? The only 'courtesy' afforded by anyone in the above statement, was a bunch of people counting Pajuno and Phoenx out. I now take it that you didn't mean that, seems it came out very wrong and you must have meant something else entirely.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Paj, you predicted some things, I grant you that.

It is now THE-certified :icon_eek: . Pajuno has got the crystal ball working allright :lol:

Paj, can you predict when my ODD will rise once more ? Seems THEse "neighbours" are plotting as I write this down, for their eternal as it seems, Rim THE Robot (R2) operation :lol:

robot out

DeletedUser92

I think we took one or two from you, R2? I dunno. Haven't really kept check, I have other priorities. :/ But yeah.

Pajuno and I don't get along and don't agree on much. I think he thinks too much of himself, he thinks the same of me. Maybe it has something to do with the Highlander notion of there only being one or somesuch, or maybe its just whatever it is. But the fact is...Yes, a lot of people counted Paj and Phoenx out - and mocked his "calculated losses" statement. If I recall correctly, and intoxication may prohibit such crystalline hindsight, I wasn't one of them. I had my doubts, but I always made clear that I felt the war was in its early days and that Phoenx could turn it around.

And, seeing as they've done exactly that, what more can I say? Bravo.

As an aside: I don't think BD is dead, either. I think they've got new leadership and a new perspective. I think they're going to do what they can to survive, and I look forward to working with them on that.

But the point is, all the people that counted Phoenx down? Now there's just as many that are counting THE down. And why? Because we're down in the stats? Because we've lost a lot of villages, recently? Those aren't good things, I'm not happy about them, but I'm also not going to panic. None of us are. THE is going to fight on, and we're going to do what we can to win. Will we succeed? I don't know. I don't see a reason we can't, but there's no reason BH can't win, either. Their offensive has been damaging, but that damage is isolated enough that it can be recovered from.

So we'll see. But a lot of those who counted us out now are the ones who never imagined Phoenx could lose; and the same principles in that war apply in this one since its, y'know, the same world. The war is young, so keep your pants on. Unless you're a chick. ;)

cececole

@jp

<Look up, pigs are flying overhead and that sound you hear is the avalanche as hell freezes over......> Got to agree with jp above.

Everyone has been so sure about the fate of many tribes in this world and their assumptions have been proved radically wrong. It ain't over 'til its over.
Step back in time just a few months, who'd have believed that the well-respected TARDIS would be long disbanded and phoenx would have so clearly put the big hurt on BD? You would have been laughed out of the pnp. TW is a dynamic game and fates can shift.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@jp

<Look up, pigs are flying overhead and that sound you hear is the avalanche as hell freezes over......> Got to agree with jp above.

Everyone has been so sure about the fate of many tribes in this world and their assumptions have been proved radically wrong. It ain't over 'til its over.
Step back in time just a few months, who'd have believed that the well-respected TARDIS would be long disbanded and phoenx would have so clearly put the big hurt on BD? You would have been laughed out of the pnp. TW is a dynamic game and fates can shift.

I did believe the bolded, and i was laughed at in pnp.

Whose laughing now?

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser79042

Now there's just as many that are counting THE down.
I do not. Never did so far. But you are not doing well at all during these EARLY stages of the War. As far as the

I think we took one or two from you, R2? I dunno. Haven't really kept check, I have other priorities. :/ But yeah.

that is why most people never liked your "approach" to world issues...

For the record, I think I lost 2 villages that were deep in K24/25 border afar from any tribal support, that bookie just waited for me to take (from account TBB) in order to recap it. He did so after continuous attacks and recaps from my puny existence in that vicinity while him having a big cluster right next.
If someone also takes the trouble to check my ODD rise, will understand the havock your attack armies had trying to bring down my walls without any results... Poor job anyway for THE's fame - if there was ever one... I 'd like to think there was.

robot out