Out The Top 10 Tribes

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1 ~VOID~ 125.526 30 4.184 46 2.729 - They must have thick wallets to fit all that pp
2 DI 75.255 28 2.688 35 2.150 - Random 107 scrubs
3 .OS. 70.284 30 2.343 34 2.067 - No idea
4 Eat 69.868 30 2.329 34 2.055 - No idea
5 HDS 67.680 30 2.256 34 1.991- Got some good players, and ragestyles
6 Quokka 60.350 30 2.012 33 1.829- No idea
7 Twist 60.008 30 2.000 32 1.875- No idea
8 LIFE 58.292 30 1.943 32 1.822- Buku will solo carry as he is just that good
9 JOKER 55.970 25 2.239 27 2.073 - Incoming impact as duke? 1 tribe in this world that i wouldnt like to join as i prefer my back to not have stab wounds in it
10 GS 53.484 30 1.783 32 1.671 - No idea

The top 10 will change alot until the big 4 tribes emerge in their respective K's like majority of other worlds

Theres no hidden thinks for you ,no idea ;D Thats a post to hate few tribes right?

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Change my mind:

Brave bois is the best tribe in the world with the best chance for future success.

Anyone attempting to disagree with this obvious statement must submit multiple polls showcasing their opinion and why it is completely wrong.

Deleted User - 3135

Change my mind:

Brave bois is the best tribe in the world with the best chance for future success.

Anyone attempting to disagree with this obvious statement must submit multiple polls showcasing their opinion and why it is completely wrong.

I disagree with your must because I mustn't.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Makes me so hard seeing all this hate on here about me

None of you really know me its just jump on the bandwagon time! If you knew the truth you would laugh at all the rubbish said all over the externals. Why do you think I always have friends behind me?

Now learn the facts and play the game

Sam

Deleted User - 11563159

None of you really know me its just jump on the bandwagon time! If you knew the truth you would laugh at all the rubbish said all over the externals. Why do you think I always have friends behind me?

Sam

Oh we know you Sam. You love what you do and that's why history keeps repeating itself.

Deleted User - 11563159

Sorry that my face is so triggering that you need to call me names Sam.

HelloHeidy

Reaction score
Theres no hidden thinks for you ,no idea ;D Thats a post to hate few tribes right?

No it was part a joke and part calling out the fact doing a top 10 list this early isnt going to matter much. I dont understand what the first half of your message means so will only respond to that last bit

And Sam the hate for you is kinda your own fault for backstabbing on many worlds, am i on the bandwagon after personally seeing you do it?

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Sam
Can you give us some facts?
For starters, can you list off what world's you've played where you feel as though you conducted yourself in a way that you stand behind?

Just off the top of my head from the last 3 world's I've played with you on them, you've done nothing you should be proud of lol.

going2killu

Reaction score
I don't feel like people were really even talking that much about him until he chimed in. If he actually cares what people think of him, let him demonstrate it with his actions. To me it sounds like he will justify his actions by saying those that don't agree with them don't understand the situation, even if they do, and I've never found it worthwhile to bother myself with such people.

Nick.Fury

Reaction score
@Incoming impact

The truth? What's your body count on hijacked accounts now, very curious how you've retained any reputation at this point. You don't even own an original account. Your IGN is from an account you stole from someone.

How many accounts do you play per world now, 9-15? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Waldo06

Reaction score
View attachment 5317

You're giving "old school" a bad name... No bad name here started in world 4 loved and was in 43 then a lot of the older one then left for a while and then came back getting into the swing of things. As a matter of fact world 110 did not to bad. Worl;d 115 just getting going so I think it will be a fun world

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Still remember everyone worshipping Tudadar in w76 back when worlds were half pp half non pp. I used to look on in horror at how OP PP is in those worlds. Now look where we are..

going2killu

Reaction score
I still distinctly remember not worshipping tudadar in w74 when he abandoned our tribe and turtled and prodded everyone into nobling him out like an ass. Low class player.

going2killu

Reaction score
I asked him once and he shared some really cool reports with me without saying anything. Very cool, very mysterious. Not noob!