Pnp

D4alicious

I think you got it wrong, you NEED the help really. But you bit off more than you can chew (shock horror) and now look what happens.

Side 1:
Tribes: UNDER
Side 2:
Tribes: Inc

Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 90
Difference: 88

chart

Dawwwwmmm that's a very pretty tall green bar, is it just me or does it look like it's almost at the top and your red bar is...well I can't see it, oh wait there it is at the very bottom like a little spec.

DeletedUser

You're being a bit premature there D4 (or are you like that in everything you do?)!

Telling us we've bitten off more than we can chew when you know damn well it's a marathon and not a sprint.

D4alicious

Oh burn!

The cracks are starting to show my friend, the cracks are starting to show..

DeletedUser

I think you got it wrong

I don't think I did, I was just merely pointing out how you must love the smell of crap, seeing as you are clearly right up Rawkor's backside lately :D

As for your bitten off more than we can chew comment, we will see if you are still saying that when this war is not in your favour.

DeletedUser

Thank you, everyone, let's tone down the insults a tad, please...

DeletedUser

LOL Yeah totally. Inc are now my minions. I'm the secret brain of this entire world

bwhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ps. Who would have thought Omi would go for the insults?!?!??!? shocked!

DeletedUser

I was pointing out the truth that's certainly not an insult surely? :D

DeletedUser

HEY! Omi has to be a professional at something.... and based on the ENTIRE worlds opinion of her that would be correct.

See Omi? I'm defending you. I think you should have the right to smell however you want. :) So you just keep on keepin on honey! Girl Power!

DeletedUser

Really? I was count blackula! If only you know what that was. lol but it was make shift costume.

DeletedUser

I never bothered with costumes but I am off to spend Halloween with Skindred tonight and I know you all will be jealous because skindred are 'certainly' epic!!! :p

DeletedUser

Sorry to cut off the Halloween enthusiasm, but it's slightly off-topic for this thread :)

Feel free to create a new thread to discuss should you desire.