Rate the Player!

DeletedUser

Okay, but can you say the same thing for Rebz, S.Q. (when we were at war), +1 (maybe you weren't around when we were at war with them) or heck, even A.D.D. when we fought them.

All I'm saying is Anarky haven't proven themselves. How this "war" against skill? turns out will be your only true testament as far as your skill goes.

DeletedUser

Don't know much about them other than S.Q., but they put up an alright fight, I am not the original GoW. I just took over for him. I am originally from w33. REBZ wasn't bad at first I guess, but having a 3rd of the villages of TSL certainly makes it hard, I am not the original GoW. I just took over for him. I am originally from w33.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seeing as they attacked with (r), well just as (r) was disbanding, they together accounted for over 133% of our points.

But this is offtopic, lets get back to rating players

Estel2931

Dmoron

Points- Well he should have more points, but that can be said for a lot of us playing this game:icon_wink: Keep working on that man! 7/10

OD- Hmmm well lets see...me likey me likey. You have around 5 1/2 million more ODA than ODD which shows he isnt, or wasnt at some point, a turtle. 9/10...Just because of your ODA :icon_wink:

Position- You have a nice grouping, but the problem is you arent really close to anyone but your tribe and Skill?...maybe some random people here and there, but nothing much. Keep working on getting closer to the enemy :icon_cool: ... 6/10

Reputation- Well I would say that you are pretty well known on the externals :p 9/10

Tribe- Good choice of tribe...been around for a while and most likely will be around even longer than that. 9/10

Overall- Im going to give you an 8/10...you are a decent player by the looks of it, but have somethings to work on, but then again, who doesnt? :p

DeletedUser

Estel2931:

Points: 4/10 - Not sure if the war with skill?, TSL, and SnM, brought you down, but not excellent right now, but still possible to recover.

OD: 7.5/10 - Comparatively to points, it is about 80 times larger. Not too bad man.

Reputation: 8/10 - You posts seem neutral, and in recent times you are pretty well known.

Position: 5/10 - Coming off of a loss in a war is never a good place to be.

Tribe: 6/10 - New, and big. Only time can tell their fate.

Overall: 30.5/50

DeletedUser93439

Godofwar82

OD: 9/10 - you have a nice amount of both with 13.6M in ODA, you've done your homework

Rep: 4/10 - I haven't seen you a lot on the forums yet.

Pos: 7/10 - I'm not overly familiar with all of your tribes policies, but if you could eat RAGE, it'd be nice. An awefull lot of abandoned 10K+ villages near your ***25-____*** villages

Tribe: 8/10 - I don't know where I pulled this number, it should be lower given their chances against Skill? if it comes to a war, but then again they *might* suprise us

Overall: 6/10 - I pulled a point because you're not the original player (I recall that you stated that somewhere else twice in the same post, hope I'm not mistaken), other than that you seem capable as there are no drops in growth yet.

DeletedUser67615

Marcus the Mad

Points 5/10 - Not bad, but loads around you could noble. 700k in the right hands could wipe a lot of people out though.

OD 7/10 - ODA rank is higher than your points rank. But your points rank isn't that high so could be improved. And you seem to get attacked quite a bit too. Nothing life truly damaging though.

Rep 7/10 - Seen you around and your posts seem fairly decent from what I recall.

Pos 3/10 - Looks like your in the bulldozing zone for TSL's northern border. Doesn't look good unless you because friendly.

Tribe 5/10 - Your single man tribe. Can't really rate it good or bad because I'm basically doing that in this.

Overall 6/10 - Stuff you could do to save your future, but like I said being friendly with TSL would help. I don't know if they're attacking you now though because I'm too lazy to check :)

DeletedUser93439

Frozen state (rating so I can comment too :lol:)

OD: 8/10 - Pretty high and nice ODA, people seem to hate attacking you though.

Rep: 7/10 - Not the most active member (which is certainly not bad), decent posts, not very temperamental if I recall.

Pos: 7/10 - Some clusters but spread out over the place, bordering with ANARKY and TSL but I saw a few munchies around too.

Tribe: 8/10 - Merger tribe, yet to show its potential, but I'll give you the advantage of doubt.

Overall: 7.6/10 - You're doing good, but it depends on how things develop in the south, an all out war with TSL/Skill? (as allies or individuals) could end it all. (underlined to make sure the meaning is clear)

On my rating: Points, I can only agree, that's why I'm getting larger. ODD is from a friend who thought he'd handle me easily (check my conquers and you'll see who), Rep, thanks. Pos: I can only hope they like war!! more than me :lol:
Tribe: just for tagging entire tribes, not joining one of these lame tribes like 500 and grom (or whatever), I have some pride. Overall: yeah.. remaining friendly... or looking like bad food would help too I guess?

DeletedUser84663

Marcus the Mad

ODT: 6/10 ...ODA: 6/10 decent enuff for the size you were/are ODD: 6/10 surprizingly low for the snack you have become... gifting maybe?

Position: 4/10 not as good as it once was with the losses

Tribe: 10/10 1-man tribe FTW!!! at least we can't blame your tribe for not supporting you, as your whole tribe has been supporting you.. lol

Overall: 30/50 my guess is either you have lost all your troops, given up, or gifting to join another... but your rating is going down every village you lose

cimmarian

chhhhhhhaaaaaaaachhhhhhhaaaachhhhhhiiiiii

OD: 5/10 - no threats around.....safe.....soft

Rep: 5/10 - incapable of making decisions....leadership handed to him....lazy.

Pos: 5/10 - boring no challenges...nothing to do but sit around and bash anarky

Tribe: 5/10 - funny, bunny...same old crap...massive recruit...falls out of high rankings and fails....when recruiting options die. so does the tribe...........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cimmarian

Points : 6/10 ... try to grow bro , didnt you thinked to relocated with your vills early ? I see you have some vills in k58, try to grow there
OD 7/10 good acording to points, but ...13 mil as defender...Try to fight back :)
Rep 8/10 I like funny guys with big mouth :), but only those who a really make something on the game
Pos 6.10 Near skill ... :) but you can always run from them
Tribe 8/10 Anarchy ....dont need to say more

DeletedUser

opteron

points ---- 9.5 right up there and kicking my butt
OD ------- ODA solid deserving a n 8.5; ODD low deserving a 4.5; total = 6.5
rep ------- good rep and i like the commentary that comes from you = 8
position -- spread out which has its positives and negatives. Disconnected clusters which i'm not a fan of yet has access to the rim in 21/31 and some eating there + has a good front with TSB. Solid opportunities for growth exist despite many villages being landlocked by own tribe. 7.5
tribe ----------- 9

overall --------- 8.1 - very nice

DeletedUser

fireyflame

Pnts: Very respectable 4 million+ and in the top 20...to get a ten from me you would have to be #1 so I am giving you a 9.67
OD: Red hot at 60+million with a top 3 ranking and an almost even split of ODA and ODD 9.95
Rep: Well if you do not know who he is you are living under a rock. I will put my personal opinion in here and say that you do tend to beat a dead horse at times. You are also well spoken and clearly put thought into your posts, although skill? may disagree:lol: 9.00
Position: Seem to have three general areas, and wait, what is this? A few villes in the core:icon_eek: That should make for some long nights :lol: 9.00
Tribe: A well oiled machine it would seem, but I wonder for how long:icon_confused: They seem intent on going to war, but refuse to declare. Why? Is this the great advantage they need to have a decisive victory? Don't know, but i wish they would crap or get off the pot :lol: 9.25

46.87/50 (46.9/50 if you round it up :lol:)

DeletedUser

Let me remind EVERYONE how this thread works. You rate the last person who posted. If you want to respond to how someone rated you then either send the person a PM or respond to the post on the forum by returning the favor and rate the person you are replying to. If there are any questions about this then message me.

Now, the next person to post needs to rate LarryIV. Do NOT rate me or reply publically to this post.

DeletedUser

LarryIV

Points: 7/10 About 1.3 million. Not terrible for your start date.
OD: 9/10 7.2 million ODA 2.7 ODD Not a great mix, but I guess you can't really make people to attack you.
Rep: 7/10 Seen you on externals occasionally. Usually good posts from what I remember.
Pos: 8/10 From the looks of it you have a decent cluster. Looks like you're not too far from what's left of SL. Should be some decent food for you there.
Tribe: 8/10 Top 5 tribe. Not sure how long you guys will stay in that corner so quiet though.

Total: 39/50 - Averages out to about 7.8ish. Not bad. Above average overall. Everyone has room to grow though.

DeletedUser

Cperry4

Points - 4/10 - 800K. a bit behind from the norm but not the last one nether.
OD - 8/10 - 4 mil ODA 5 mil ODD nice round numbers for the points.
Rep - 7/10 - Regular poster not often involved in flaming threads.
Position - 5/10 - Not the best position due to tribe but no fault of your own.
Tribe - 3/10 - Cannot say mutch about them other than a new found voice there main coarse for anyone.

27/50 - Sorry guy cant make it better for you yet.

DeletedUser

syruss

points-9.5/10 when you get to rank 1 then you get 10 out off 10 :)
od-10/10 mainly for the oda good job
rep-no comment :D
position-owns 9/10 owns 2 k's very nice i want one of yours :icon_twisted:
tribe-no skill here move along :lol:

do i really have to do an total points average :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Martinl

Points- 9/10 - you are in the top 35 of the world, which is a very nice ranking to be at :)
OD - 10/10 - Love the ODA compared to the ODD, shows you are very offensive but know how to defend your beautiful villas :D
rep - 7/10 - I wish you would post more, I see a couple posts here and there
Position - 9/10 - you have a nice cluster right on Anarky/Skills? border which will prove to be some nice ODD when they do their OP they have been boasting about for the last 2 months. You also have a nice secure cluster on the TSL border\southern near TSB which will also prove useful if you end up warring them.
Tribe - 10/10 - top 2, very active, very ownage warrers :lol:

Total - 45/50 - 90% - A! :)

DeletedUser

Dmoron

Points-7/10-Good points
OD-5/10-ok but should have more compared yo your size
rep-8/10 not allot of people like you but your a good player
Position-6/10-Scatterd in many Ks but have allot of food in K 44
Tribe-10/10 Very good tribe I think the best ive seen how organized you guys are and how effective you guys are.
Total 36/50 Like a C Average :)

DeletedUser

Ajaxeltonto

Points - 1/10 - very bad :p
OD - 5/10 - Seems you were rimmed
rep - 0/10 - honestly never seen you post
Position - 0/10 - in the middle of TSL, not a great place to be :p
Tribe - 0/10 - don't have one :p

Total - 6/50 - That's a miserable F :p. Can't say much else

In response to your rating -
Points -
OD - I can't control who attacks my villages
rep - I'm loved by everyone, amirite?
Position - I'm scattered across 3 K's, but am barely in two of those K's. Lots of food in K44? if you count 3k point villages to a bunch of 40k point players, then yeah I suppose. I don't consider that food though