Real War Declaration (without cats this time)

• Thread starter DeletedUser42044
  • Start date

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
f5eea415989a80f33252588be8a8f18c.png

Ouch..

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hehe my account is screwed no denying. Just having fun here :D

I couldn't get over the fact my account was unwatched and weakening the few who remained so I figured why not help the guys who stuck around by at least tagging and sniping.

Last edited:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Joking on the externals while I lose villages. Stop taking this so serious. My account is dead, you recruited my tribe from under me and nobled my frontline while I was gone; congrats. I don't care about bragging I am just messing around showing a report. I mean it's quite obvious Belladonna sent a def village at me because until yesterday evening after she sent the train my account was almost completely inactive.

You will remove me from K43 completely that is already known :) It's just having some fun until then is all.

DeletedUser42044

It seams you joked on w88 from the start, since you ignored our border term request to refusing to merge with us once it was obvious we gonna war for it. Only time you looked serious to me was that novel posts that you quoted me trying to justify yourself and to judge others as they actually chooses not to fight your unnecessary and from day one lost battles . Btw I recruited 4 your members not your entire tribe.

DeletedUser115558

Join my 3k Account , i am recruiting only you from your tribe not entire AM :p

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It seams you joked on w88 from the start, since you ignored our border term request to refusing to merge with us once it was obvious we gonna war for it. Only time you looked serious to me was that novel posts that you quoted me trying to justify yourself and to judge others as they actually chooses not to fight your unnecessary and from day one lost battles . Btw I recruited 4 your members not your entire tribe.

Meh, I didn't want to leave any people behind which your offer would have forced. I couldn't do that.

DeletedUser42044

You could probably do much more for them by accepting my offer or even negotiating for better terms then led them to unavoidably war with us before you quit.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Probably but hindsight is 20/20. At the time the only course for us was UV. No one I asked disagreed with us not merging - and one of those accounts was Power.

DeletedUser42044

Unlike them you already played with us. I expected them to underestimate us but I did not expected same mistake from you.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Unlike them you already played with us. I expected them to underestimate us but I did not expected same mistake from you.

Yes, I knew there was a chance of defeat. Why would I run from my tribe out of fear of losing? They are my team and unlike most I play for my tribe.

"Indeed it is often obvious in battle that one could escape death by throwing away one's weapons and by turning to supplicate one's pursuers, and there are many ways to avoid death in every kind of danger if one will venture to do or say anything to avoid it. It is not difficult to avoid death, gentlemen of the jury, it is much more difficult to avoid wickedness, for it runs faster than death"

- Socrates in the "Apology"

DeletedUser42044

War would not even happen if you respected agreed border terms and not tried to form anti AM coalitions all over the world. Beside, as you said several times, you had no actually time to play for the team once war started.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
War would not even happen if you respected agreed border terms and not tried to form anti AM coalitions all over the world. Beside, as you said several times, you had no actually time to play for the team once war started.

Yes but why should we ever trust you to hold your border agreements? You ask us for all our k44 villages which is not an insignificant amount, just like you asked NAM for them on w83 then turned on them weeks later when their troops were on another front to win the world.